Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:26:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660980 Posts in 298645 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans won't fall for the democrats blame game in the midterms 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Americans won't fall for the democrats blame game in the midterms  (Read 16 times)
ttopcat

« on: 09 30, 14, 02:14:13:PM » Reply

Most Americans are well beyond the stage where blaming George W. Bush for the nation's woes seems to have a least some validity. Eventually the citizens caught on to the fact that to persist in blaming a former president for current problems is not only totally unreasonable but points to a major ulterior motive on the part of those who insist on continuing such a blame game.
Take the recent announcement that Attorney General Eric Holder will be resigning as soon as a new attorney general is chosen and confirmed by the Senate. Most political observers are convinced that the timing of the announcement is a bit too coincidental to be taken at face value. A federal court had just ruled in favor of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch to force Holder and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to turn over pertinent documents in the ongoing House investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal. This gave Democrats a window to resurrect the blame Bush

Most Americans are well beyond the stage where blaming George W. Bush for the nation's woes seems to have a least some validity. Eventually the citizens caught on to the fact that to persist in blaming a former president for current problems is not only totally unreasonable but points to a major ulterior motive on the part of those who insist on continuing such a blame game.
Take the recent announcement that Attorney General Eric Holder will be resigning as soon as a new attorney general is chosen and confirmed by the Senate. Most political observers are convinced that the timing of the announcement is a bit too coincidental to be taken at face value. A federal court had just ruled in favor of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch to force Holder and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to turn over pertinent documents in the ongoing House investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal. This gave Democrats a window to resurrect the blame Bush
ttopcat

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 14, 02:22:11:PM » Reply

Democrats start the blame game again.
http://www.examiner.com/article/dems-start-the-blame-game-again
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 09 30, 14, 02:28:10:PM » Reply

hard to blame republicans for the recovery, for the stock market doubling, for getting our troops out of iraq, for getting our troops out of the cities of afghanistan and reducing the number of american casualties to almost zero, for the unemployment rate going down by almost 2% when they refuse to do anything but obstruct, deny and delay.  you are right.  most americans with an IQ blame the demcorats for the remarkable recovery we have had DESPITE the gop sitting on the sidelines and cheering against this country.  good point, dickhead!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 09 30, 14, 02:29:28:PM » Reply

I blame John Boehner and Rand Paul.
ttopcat

« Reply #4 on: 09 30, 14, 02:31:52:PM » Reply

Only Obamas rich friends recovered the rest of the country is still in Obamas depression, you dumbass fake white man!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 30, 14, 02:40:35:PM » Reply

What recovery Ho?

Are you talking about the stock market the federal reserve built and continues to build?

The rich are getting  filthy richer again, like they always do when democrats run things.

That's how it works Ho rich democrats making rich democrats more richer!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans won't fall for the democrats blame game in the midterms
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory