Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:47:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653484 Posts in 297926 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: There's No Government Accountability Institute, Dummies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: There's No Government Accountability Institute, Dummies  (Read 54 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 09 30, 14, 01:30:39:PM » Reply

Several dumbass, gullible, non fact-checking, easily played right wing meat puppets have started a few posts and made a few comments about President Obama missing half his daily briefings, using a stupid fuck, made up, real sounding government agency called the Government Accountability Institute as the only source....led on by lying piece of shit breitbart....the problem is they are playing you stupid fuck gullible fools, as they always do!!  the real government agency is called the Government Accountability Office, you fell for the bullshit from a made up, not in any way official, right wing rumor factory called the Government Accountability Institute...from their website, as one of you right wing stooges actually gave a link to, which proves how fucking bogus it is when you go there and see the obvious lies and rumors:

Mission Statement

The Government Accountability Institute’s mission is to investigate and expose crony capitalism, misuse of taxpayer monies, and other governmental corruption or malfeasance.

The Government Accountability Institute is comprised of a team of investigative researchers and journalists committed to fairness and fact-driven reporting.

Know of an instance of crony capitalism or government corruption? Enter it in the “Report a Corruption” form to the left. Your personal information will remain confidential.

here is more complete definition of this right wing lie factory, even more out there than fox and rush...

Peter Franz Schweizer (November 24, 1964) is a conservative American author, research fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, and the president of the Government Accountability Institute, a conservative investigative research organization.

In March 2010, Schweizer joined the Research Advisory Council of the James Madison Institute.

On May 3, 2011, Schweizer was hired as a foreign policy adviser to Sarah Palin. (there ya go..i guess he can see russia from her front porch!!!!  you fucking gullible meat puppets!!)

NANCY DAN CALLED AND SAID YOU RIGHT WING CLOWNS WHO FELL FOR THIS BULLSHIT GIVE RIGHT WING GULLIBLE LOSERS A BAD NAME!!  HE IS BESIDE HIMSELF. 

* star trek oh no.gif (703.71 KB, 305x250 - viewed 15 times.)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 14, 01:37:48:PM » Reply

What  are you bitching about?

Some one pull a Liberal wording trick on you?  BAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 09 30, 14, 01:39:27:PM » Reply

DAN CALLED AND SAID WE LEFT WING CLOWNS WHO FELL FOR THIS BULLSHIT GIVE LEFT WING LOSERS A BAD NAME!!

That's not what I said gives you a bad name, nancy hoserhead.  I said your hypocrisy and dishonesty give you a bad name.  Quote me right next time.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 09 30, 14, 01:41:16:PM » Reply

President Obama missing half his daily briefings

Is that all he missed?  Geez, based on what he knows about national security, I would be surprised to hear he attended any at all.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 09 30, 14, 01:44:00:PM » Reply

What  are you bitching about?

Some one pull a Liberal wording trick on you?  BAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

could somebody with only about 5 active brain cells translate what buttridden was trying to say in this bizarre post?  this is way too retarded and ignorant for me to have a clue what the fuck he is talking about.  maybe he posted on the wrong thread....

That's not what I said gives you a bad name, nancy hoserhead.  I said your hypocrisy and dishonesty give you a bad name.  Quote me right next time.

so you admit you answer to the name "nancy dan?"  well, at least you are comfortable with your lack of masculinity.  kudos to you and your partner. 
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 09 30, 14, 01:45:28:PM » Reply

Is that all he missed?  Geez, based on what he knows about national security, I would be surprised to hear he attended any at all.

so even after finding out this is a bullshit bogus right wing spew factory, even less reliable than fox or rush, you still want to pretend to believe it?  amazing.  you might be the most gullible chickenshit right winger on this board!!! and that is saying something!!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 09 30, 14, 01:50:21:PM » Reply

A new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report reveals that President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.

Bush held his intelligence meeting six days a week, no exceptions — usually with the vice president, the White House chief of staff, the national security adviser, the director of National Intelligence, or their deputies, and CIA briefers in attendance. Once a week, he held an expanded Homeland Security briefing that included the Homeland Security adviser, the FBI director and other homeland security officials.

This is not new with Obama as the Washington Post reports:

More@

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is-obama-skipping-more-than-half-of-his-daily-intelligence-meetings/2012/09/10/6624afe8-fb49-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_story.html

During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent.

cont @ link above...

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 09 30, 14, 01:51:04:PM » Reply

so you admit you answer to the name "dan?"  well, at least you are comfortable with your masculinity.  kudos to your lucky wife.

Of course, nancy hoserhead.  How many "Dans" are on this board?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 09 30, 14, 01:52:50:PM » Reply

i don't care who repeats what a right wing bullshit entity like the Government Accountability Institute says, stupid.  did you not read the first post?  that is like using rush or fox or breitbart or newsmax for a source.  do you even have a measurable IQ, bitch?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 09 30, 14, 01:55:10:PM » Reply

so even after finding out this, you still want to pretend to believe it?

No, I don't believe he attends as many as 42% of his PDBs at all.  That figure is way overblown.  It couldn't possibly be that high given how little Obama seems to know about national security.

amazing.  you might be the most gullible winger on this board!!!

You don't read too goodly, do you, nancy hoserhead?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 09 30, 14, 01:56:05:PM » Reply

that is like using rush or fox or breitbart or newsmax for a source.

In other words, it is reliable?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 09 30, 14, 01:56:33:PM » Reply

A new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report reveals that President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.

Bush held his intelligence meeting six days a week, no exceptions — usually with the vice president, the White House chief of staff, the national security adviser, the director of National Intelligence, or their deputies, and CIA briefers in attendance. Once a week, he held an expanded Homeland Security briefing that included the Homeland Security adviser, the FBI director and other homeland security officials.

This is not new with Obama as the Washington Post reports:

More@

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is-obama-skipping-more-than-half-of-his-daily-intelligence-meetings/2012/09/10/6624afe8-fb49-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_story.html

During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent.

cont @ link above...

the washington post is not REPORTING THAT, STUPID.  it is an op-ed from a dumbfuck punk ass lying bitch named Marc Theissen...do you not even read your own sources, chickenshit?  or can you just not read?  WAPO publishing an op-ed article by some stupid fuck right winger is not them REPORTING ANYTHING, ASSHOLE.  this proves what a stupid fuck bitch marc thiessen is:

Marc A. Thiessen is an American author, columnist and political commentator, who served as a speechwriter for United States President George W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

wow, a speechwriter.  if anybody should know, it should be a fucking speechwriter...especially one that wrote for dumbfuck bush and insane moron rumsfeld. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: There's No Government Accountability Institute, Dummies
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory