Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:12:44:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660697 Posts in 298615 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Apparently the ISIS attacks are a fustercluck... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Apparently the ISIS attacks are a fustercluck...  (Read 76 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 09 30, 14, 01:09:57:PM » Reply

"Zero coordination"...nearly bombing allies...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/2014-elections-senate-democrats-iraq-syria-111445.html

The Brits haven't dropped a bomb yet...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29405978

And it's being floated that we'll put boots on the ground?  How does a Nobel Peace Prize winner get away w/ such rampant war mongering?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 14, 01:14:15:PM » Reply

apparently, you cheer bad news.  what a fucking asshole you are.  bottom line, NO AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE DYING THERE.  THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 30, 14, 01:19:38:PM » Reply

How do you know they're not dying, whore boy are you there to bear witness, when our military start dying are you going to scream for war crime charges be brought against Obama?

How about the civilians Obama has already killed isn't that grounds for war crime charges, you thought it was for Bush so why not Obama whore boy?
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 09 30, 14, 01:29:27:PM » Reply

bottom line, NO AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE DYING THERE.  THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT.

Then get on your knees.  Put your hands in the air and surrender.  That's the surest way to end war.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 09 30, 14, 01:33:45:PM » Reply

i will kick your chickenshit ass right now, bitch.  we do NOT HAVE TO USE WORLD WAR 2 TACTICS TO BEAT THIS HALF ASS BULLSHIT VARSITY TEAM "ARMY" WITH NO AIR FORCE, NO TANKS, NO ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS, NO NAVY, NO GUIDED MISSILES...can you stupid fuck chickenshits not see how you are being played?  who is stupid enough to get boots on the ground and get even one more american soldier killed in that shithole region?  and by the way, you fake christians, if you want to try and emulate jesus, you would refuse to fight back and kill even those who would kill you.  ever heard of the Bible, much?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 30, 14, 01:37:06:PM » Reply

Total of U.S. combat troops now in Iraq, about 1,600.

And the Obama administration’s “military action” or “military engagement” in Iraq and Syria is just war by another name. The mantra of “no boots on the ground” is a political marketing technique.

Gen. Ray Odierno, the Army chief of staff, is the latest military official in recent days to push back against President Obama's promise to keep combat soldiers out of Iraq.

"I don't rule anything out. I don't ever rule anything out, personally," Odierno said Friday when asked if the U.S. may eventually have to embed special operations forces on the front lines with Iraqi troops, the Washington Post reports.

Odierno said the 1,600 represented a "good start," but more may be needed in what's expected to be a years-long effort.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, similarly told the Senate Armed Services Committee that he could recommend deploying additional combat forces.

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said on "CBS This Morning" that "there will be boots on the ground if there's to be any hope of success in the strategy. And I think that by continuing to repeat that [the U.S. won't put boots on the ground], the president, in effect, traps himself."

After Obama's failure in 2011 to negotiate a force agreement with Iraq, Obama is once again trying to lead from behind when it would not have been necessary had Obama done his job in the first place as a leader.

Obama’s foreign policy of retreat has been a disaster. Not getting a SOFA agreement, whether by political calculation or incompetence, will go down as one of the worst foreign policy failures in U.S. history.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 09 30, 14, 01:48:55:PM » Reply

now jerkwater, i already proved bush signed the SOFA agreement that called for the removal of all combat troops by 2012, even according to CNS, a favorite right wing source, and the actual Article 24 of the signed agreement, stupid.  and we both know that the leader of iraq then, malaki, and the guy who is in charge now, whatever his name is, BOTH INSISTED THERE WOULD BE NO WAY AMERICAN COMBAT TROOPS WOULD BE ALLOWED IN IRAQ AFTER 2011....why do you keep lying, little chickenshit?

ever read the SOFA agreement bush signed and the iraq government ratified?  here is the relevant, binding part, stupid bitch (and a link to the source, asshole):

Article 24 (of the SOFA Agreement Bush signed on December 14, 2008)

Withdrawal of American Forces from Iraq

Admitting to the performance of Iraqi forces, their increased capabilities and assuming full responsibility for security and based upon the strong relationship between the two parties the two parties agreed to the following:

All U.S. forces are to withdraw from all Iraqi territory, water and airspace no later than the 31st of December of 2011.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf[/COLOR]]http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf[/COLOR]]http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf[/SIZE][/FONT]

do you believe CNS News, shitstain?  here is what they said when they were bitching about obama not mentioning how bush signed the agreement and the deadline for departure for all combat troops:

CNSNews.com) - In his speech marking the end of the U.S. combat mission in Iraq, President Barack Obama made only one oblique reference to the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) – the agreement laying out a timeline and terms for the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops that was put in place by the Bush administration.

“Consistent with our agreement with the Iraqi government, all U.S. troops will leave (Iraq) by the end of next year,” Obama said Tuesday night in his prime-time televised speech. However, he did not give the Bush administration credit for “our agreement with the Iraqi government.

Obama said the official end of combat in Iraq fulfills his campaign promise to bring the war to a “responsible” end. But the vision for ending the war was laid out before Obama took office – in the Status of Forces Agreement.

On Feb. 27, 2009, one month after taking office as president, in a speech at Camp Lejeune, N.C., Obama said, "Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."

He repeated the Aug. 31 date on Aug. 2 when he spoke to a group of disabled veterans in Atlanta.

“As a candidate for president, I pledged to bring the war in Iraq to a responsible end,” Obama said.  “Shortly after taking office, I announced our new strategy for Iraq and for a transition to full Iraqi responsibility. And I made it clear that by August 31st, 2010, America’s combat mission in Iraq would end,” Obama said. “And that is exactly what we are doing, as promised and on schedule.”

But the timeline, terms and the troop drawdown stipulated in SOFA was, in fact, signed by U.S. and Iraqi officials on Nov. 16, 2008. The Iraqi parliament approved the deal on Nov. 27, 2008. President George W. Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki signed the agreement on Dec. 14, 2008.

The agreement, which had been in negotiation since 2007, set a timetable calling for most U.S. troops to leave Iraqi towns and cities by June 30, 2009, with about 50,000 troops left in place until the final withdrawal of all U.S. military forces by Dec. 31, 2011.

“Today’s vote affirms the growth of Iraq’s democracy and increasing ability to secure itself,” President George W. Bush said of the Iraqi parliamentary vote, in a Nov. 27, 2008 statement. “Two years ago, this day seemed unlikely. But the success of the surge and the courage of the Iraqi people set the conditions for these two agreements to be negotiated and approved by the Iraqi Parliament.”

A Dec. 2, 2008 article in the Christian Science Monitor reported that President-elect Obama told Iraqi officials he supported the SOFA.

“The security pact was the first such agreement since the invasion to outline specific terms for U.S. involvement in Iraq,” the article stated. “It was also the first in the region to be publicly debated and approved. Iraqi leaders backed the agreement after reassurances from President-elect Obama that his administration would not try to change the accord negotiated by the Bush administration.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-announcing-end-combat-iraq-does-not-credit-timetable-put-place-bush[/COLOR]]http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-announcing-end-combat-iraq-does-not-credit-timetable-put-place-bush

DOESN'T IT EMBARRASS YOU TO BE PROVEN DEAD WRONG SO OFTEN, AND SO GULLIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE, BOY?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 30, 14, 02:18:51:PM » Reply

After Obama's failure in 2011 to negotiate a force agreement with Iraq, Obama is once again trying to lead from behind when it would not have been necessary had Obama done his diplomatic job in the first place as a leader.

Bush had to work for 6 months to get an agreement with Iraq facing the same issues as Obama.  Bush did not fail, Obama did.

The commanders recommended keeping 14,000 to 18,000 troops in Iraq, which was rejected by Obama. Then 10,000 was rejected, and Obama reduced the number to 3,000 to 4,000.    Obama withdrew the remaining American troops in December 2011 after failing to negotiate a SOFA agreement, whether by political calculation or incompetence.

Obama’s foreign policy of retreat has been a disaster. Not getting a SOFA agreement, whether by political calculation or incompetence, will go down as one of the worst foreign policy failures in U.S. history.   

Obama's foreign policies have been a failure across the board.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 09 30, 14, 02:32:12:PM » Reply

repeating an obvious lie does not make it true.  how old are you, missy?  you are like a little girl who keeps repeating silly ass shit to try and irritate her teacher or father.  grow up, princess. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 09 30, 14, 02:35:24:PM » Reply

I did not post any lies, hooty.   Grow up clown boy....
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 09 30, 14, 03:05:55:PM » Reply

I don't cheer bad news hoosier...I am hoping enough people will get pissed off and start burning up the phone, email and fax lines to the offices of elected leaders and start asking questions about what the intent is.

I am hoping enough of you liberals wake up to the stumbling fustercluck that is YOUR president, and stop supporting his policies.

I am hoping enough elected leaders decide that if Iraq and Syria don't wish to protect themselves, we will wash our hands of yet another "non" war on terror (because according to Barack and Hillary there is no such thing), and start protecting our own nation and real interests overseas and will begin using our military to protect our borders.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Apparently the ISIS attacks are a fustercluck...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory