Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 10:23:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660994 Posts in 298647 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Baby illegals sent to nearly every state...now it's their problem? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Baby illegals sent to nearly every state...now it's their problem?  (Read 107 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 09 30, 14, 12:41:47:PM » Reply

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IMMIGRATION_OVERLOAD_SCHOOLS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

FRANKFORD, Del. (AP) -- American schools are scrambling to provide services to the large number of children and teenagers who crossed the border alone in recent months.

Unaccompanied minors who made up the summer spike at the border have moved to communities of all sizes, in nearly every state, Federal data indicates, to live with a relative and await immigration decisions. The Supreme Court has ruled that schools have an obligation to educate all students regardless of their immigration status, so schools have become a safe haven for many of the tens of thousands of these young people mostly from central America living in limbo

And gee, ain't it grand?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 14, 01:12:35:PM » Reply

do you know how fucking stupid you are for using the term "baby illegals?"  you mean like christ in bethlehem?  what an idiot.  here is what the bible says about it-

Galatians 5:14

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Romans 14:1-23

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

Jeremiah 22:3

Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Exodus 12:49

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”

Leviticus 25:35-38

“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you. Take no interest from him or profit, but fear your God, that your brother may live beside you. You shall not lend him your money at interest, nor give him your food for profit. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.

Leviticus 24:22 

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 09 30, 14, 02:04:06:PM » Reply

Is Jesus the Hebrew word for illegal? 

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 09 30, 14, 02:12:33:PM » Reply

only if he is from puerto rico.  the term "baby illegal" is just mind-numbingly wrong, even if you are a paranoid xenophobe.  how can a baby be illegal?  it is just like the term "baby carrots." only different. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Baby illegals sent to nearly every state...now it's their problem?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory