Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:50:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653719 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scotland rejects Secession 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Scotland rejects Secession  (Read 149 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 09 19, 14, 06:09:24:AM » Reply

The tally from 31 of 32 reporting councils shows 55.4% of voters opting for the status quo and 44.6 percent in favor of secession.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #1 on: 09 19, 14, 06:10:43:AM » Reply

They would have been better off had they succeeded....
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #2 on: 09 19, 14, 06:18:14:AM » Reply

The UK is in decline as is the balance of Europe with their open immigration practices of the last several decades.....

The lack of assimilation of immigrants in Europe and the UK in particular haas been nothing short of national suicide...

Don't look now, but America is not far behind....

Recently an eighty year old British citizen was decapitated while in her garden by wait for it, wait for it......

An islamonazi solider of allah, piss be on him....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 19, 14, 06:35:42:AM » Reply

The majority of Scottish Muslims are members of families who immigrated in the late 20th century. Scotland's Muslims in 2001 represented just 0.9% of the population (42,557), with 30,000 in Glasgow.   By 2011, the Muslim population had increased to 76,737, accounting for 1.4% of Scotland's population.   Muslims are the third largest non-Christian group after atheists and agnostics. Many Scottish Muslims are of South Asian descent, primarily originating in Pakistan.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 09 19, 14, 06:38:25:AM » Reply

hitler was a christian, mcviegh was a christian and look how they turned out.  why are you chickenshits so paranoid and racist?  oh, wait.  the fact you are chickenshits!!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 19, 14, 06:59:07:AM » Reply

Eying Scotland, Spain Catalans Seek Secession Vote

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/catalans-demand-secession-vote-scot-poll-looms-25424819

Secession in the United States typically refers to state secession, which is the withdrawal of one or more states from the Union.

www.secession.net   
Collection of articles, information and resources dealing with secession and independence movements worldwide.

A large percentage of the world’s people (especially in populous India, China, Indonesia and Africa) would choose to secede from their respective nation states if given the opportunity.

http://www.secession.net/
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 09 19, 14, 07:04:24:AM » Reply

A large percentage of the world’s people (especially in populous India, China, Indonesia and Africa) would choose to secede from their respective nation states if given the opportunity.

http://www.secession.net/

so would a lot of chickenshit racist teabaggers in this country, stupid fuck.  and we all know the southern racist traitor tried to secede which started the civil war...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 19, 14, 07:23:04:AM » Reply

hitler was a christian, mcviegh was a christian and look how they turned out.  why are you chickenshits so paranoid and racist?  oh, wait.  the fact you are chickenshits!!
You keep posting that debunked bullshit, horseshit duddy.  Does telling fucking lies all the time make you feel good about yourself?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 09 19, 14, 07:30:30:AM » Reply

they claimed to be christian, lying stooge.  fuck you if you prefer believing right wing revisionist history like the chickenshit punk you are, motherfucker....you do not get last rites from a catholic priest IF YOU DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN, DUMBASS.  IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT WHITE SUPREMACIST CHRISTIAN GUN NUT MCVEIGH DID ASK FOR AND RECEIVE LAST RITES.  HE CAME IN A CATHOLIC IN A CATHOLIC FAMILY AND LEFT AS ONE...YEAH, CHICKENSHIT, HE WAS A FAKE CHRISTIAN...and here are the verified and easily fact checked quotes of hitler where he claims to be a christian, motherfucking liar...

The Christianity of Hitler revealed in his speeches and proclamations
Compiled by Jim Walker
Originated: 27 Feb. 1997
Additions: 03 Jun. 2006

Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today's Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. In the 1920s, Hitler's German Workers' Party (pre Nazi term) adopted a "Programme" with twenty-five points (the Nazi version of a constitution). In point twenty-four, their intent clearly demonstrates, from the very beginning, their stand in favor of a "positive" Christianity:

24. We demand liberty for all religious denominations in the State, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against the morality and moral sense of the German race. The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not bind itself in the matter of creed to any particular confession. It combats the Jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on the principle: the common interest before self-interest.

Hitler's speeches and proclamations, even more clearly, reveal his faith and feelings toward a Christianized Germany. Nazism presents an embarrassment to Christianity and demonstrates the danger of faith. The following words from Hitler show his disdain for atheism, and pagan cults, and reveals the strength of his Christian feelings:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

[Note, "brood of vipers" appears in Matt. 3:7 & 12:34. John 2:15 depicts Jesus driving out the money changers (adders) from the temple. The word "adders" also appears in Psalms 140:3]

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922

In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day.
-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923

[The Bible quote comes from Jesus in Revelation 3:16]

In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.

-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 13 April 1923

There are three words which many use without a thought which for us are no catch-phrases: Love, Faith, and Hope.... We are fanatical in our love for our people....

We have faith in the rights of our people, the rights which have existed time out of mind. We protest against the view that every other nation should have rights - and we have none. We must learn to make our own this blind faith in the rights of our people, in the necessity of devoting ourselves to the service of these rights; we must make our own the faith that gradually victory must be granted us if only we are fanatical enough. And from this love and from this faith there emerges for us the idea of hope. When others doubt and hesitate for the future of Germany - we have no doubts. We have both the hope and the faith that Germany will and must once more become great and mighty.

We have faith that one day Heaven will bring the Germans back into a Reich over which there shall be no Soviet star, no Jewish star of David, but above that Reich there shall be the symbol of German labor - the Swastika. And that will mean that the first of May has truly come.

-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 01 May 1923

[Love, Faith, and Hope comes from I Corinthians 13:13 NIV]

People ask: is there someone fit to be our leader? Our task is not to search for that person. Either God will give him to us or he will not come. Our task is to shape the sword that he will need when he comes. Our task it to provide the leader with a nation which is ready for him when he comes! My fellow Germans, awaken! The new day is dawning!

-Adolf Hitler, 04 May 1923

It matters not whether these weapons of ours are humane: if they gain us our freedom, they are justified before our conscience and before our God.

-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 01 Aug. 1923

It will at any rate be my supreme task to see to it that in the newly awakened NSDAP, the adherents of both Confessions can live peacefully together side by side in order that they may take their stand in the common fight against the power which is the mortal foe of any true Christianity.
-Adolf Hitler, in an article headed "A New Beginning," 26 Feb. 1925
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 09 19, 14, 07:34:33:AM » Reply

The primary political right of the individual and of political communities must be to secede from any larger political entity, whether they were born into it, were forced to join it, or voluntarily joined it.  If one denies or relinquishes that right, one is little more than a slave--and no agreement to become a slave can be legally or morally binding.

After the 2004 elections in the United States, millions of non-Republicans were thinking seriously of secession as an alternative. 

http://middleburyinstitute.org/currentamericansecessionistgroups.html
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 09 19, 14, 07:35:04:AM » Reply

You keep posting the same debunked bullshit time after time, horseshit duddy.  Fuck off.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 09 19, 14, 07:40:21:AM » Reply

The primary political right of the individual and of political communities must be to secede from any larger political entity, whether they were born into it, were forced to join it, or voluntarily joined it.  If one denies or relinquishes that right, one is little more than a slave--and no agreement to become a slave can be legally or morally binding.

After the 2004 elections in the United States, millions of non-Republicans were thinking seriously of secession as an alternative.  

http://middleburyinstitute.org/currentamericansecessionistgroups.html

that is the stupidest fucking argument in history, or at least in the top 10.  political communities do not have the right to secede, at least in our country and under our constitution.  INDIVIDUALS DO- they can hop on a plane and leave the fucking country, bitch.  why not do so?  if states can decide what federal laws they have to obey or they will secede, then why stop there?  why not counties within states decide what state laws to obey or THEY will secede?  and why stop there?  how about cities within each county decide what county laws they want to obey or secede?  and why stop there?  why not districts in each city decide what city laws they want to obey or secede...AND SO ON, STUPID FUCK.  THERE IS NO LAW IF THERE IS NO COMPUNCTION TO OBEY IT, DUMBASS BITCH.  you, personally, DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY ANY FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. OR CITY LAW OR STATUTE.  JUST HOP YOUR HAPPY ASS ON A JET AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, ASSHOLE. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scotland rejects Secession
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About