Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:24:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660980 Posts in 298645 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today's Guns Story: Gun Nut Shoots, Kills 6 Grandchildren & Daughter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Today's Guns Story: Gun Nut Shoots, Kills 6 Grandchildren & Daughter  (Read 82 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 09 18, 14, 11:26:15:PM » Reply

what is it with these gun nuts?

BELL, Fla. (AP) — A once-convicted felon killed six of his grandchildren, including an infant, his adult daughter and himself in a shooting at the man's home in a small North Florida town Thursday, a sheriff said.

Gilchrist County Sheriff Robert Schultz at a news conference identified the man as 51-year-old Don Spirit. He would not say if the woman killed was the mother of any of the two boys and four girls, some of whom spent a lot of time at the home.

Schultz said a deputy who arrived on a report of a shooting in the afternoon made contact with Spirit who then committed suicide. Authorities then found the other seven bodies.

At a later news conference, Schultz released the names of the victims. They were Sarah Lorraine Spirit, 28; Kaleb Kuhlmann, 11; Kylie Kuhlmann, 9; Johnathon Kuhlmann, 8; Destiny Stewart, 5; Brandon Stewart, 4; and Alanna Stewart, who was born in June.

Schultz said Spirit was the only suspect and that some people were left alive at the home. Schultz also said Spirit had a criminal history. According to the Florida Department of Corrections website, Spirit was released from prison in February 2006 for a gun charge.

Schultz wouldn't say if a weapon was recovered or what sort was used. He didn't have a motive but said deputies had been to the home in the past for various reasons.

* killer grandpa.jpg (16.91 KB, 670x377 - viewed 0 times.)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 11:37:39:PM » Reply

His intentions was to kill, if there hadn't been any gun available he would of used something else. So it's not what's wrong with the gun nuts it's more of what's wrong with the nut job and why he was released from prison
Dardmex

« Reply #2 on: 09 19, 14, 12:13:31:AM » Reply

hoosier daddy --- I blame Bush, the Second Amendment, and the House Republicans, in that order.

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 09 19, 14, 12:41:18:AM » Reply

The account that I read was that this mentally deranged man, Don Spirit, did this current killing 13 years after he accidentally killed his 8 year old son in a hunting accident.  It can certainly account for him nursing a mental sickness and I would question why, after such a tragedy 13 years ago, plus other criminal convictions since, he was able to possess a gun and his instability wasn't a red flag.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2761701/BREAKING-NEWS-Man-kills-five-grandchildren-daughter-young-girl-shooting-small-northern-Florida-town-reports-suggest.html
keno

« Reply #4 on: 09 19, 14, 03:05:10:AM » Reply

A once-convicted felon killed six of his grandchildren, including an infant, his adult daughter and himself in a shooting at the man's home in a small North Florida town Thursday, a sheriff said.

Why, he wasn't allowed, by law, to even have a gun. How can this be?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 09 19, 14, 05:29:24:AM » Reply

good point...there are laws against murder, too!  i guess we should not have laws against murder if some people will ignore it!! 

His intentions was to kill, if there hadn't been any gun available he would of used something else. So it's not what's wrong with the gun nuts it's more of what's wrong with the nut job and why he was released from prison

you might be so screwed up you could beat or choke an infant to death and other kids just as easily as pointing a gun and pulling a trigger from yards away, but most people aren't as sub-human as you.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 09 19, 14, 06:14:20:AM » Reply

Judge Rules White Girl Will Be Tried As Black Adult
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 09 19, 14, 07:06:43:AM » Reply

funny headline.  not as goofy and absurd as some of the right wing shit you and ray ray and adumbs and bm jim post here that you actually believe are real, but way more funny. 
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 09 19, 14, 07:13:05:AM » Reply

But... but... but... he must be black, right? I mean blacks are guilty of ALL violent crimes, aren't they? That's what I read here every day.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 09 19, 14, 07:27:57:AM » Reply

like they say BS if the shoe fits you then wear it. Not only do they commit the most crimes they also father children and offer no support in raising them.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 09 19, 14, 09:04:23:AM » Reply

take the vast majority of violent offenders in prison, white or black or mexican or asian.  then compare their life stories- you will see they have way way more in common in their home and school and neighborhood environment that makes them more likely to turn to crime and drugs and violence than THE DIFFERENCE SKIN COLOR MAKES, YOU STUPID FUCK MORON.  nobody commits a crime because they are black!! or white!  or a christian or a muslim!!  YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!  you confuse fairly meaningless statistics with real information that helps explain certain facts or behaviors.  you have no goddamn logic or intellectual concept of what numbers mean. quit being such a goddamn chickenshit racist moron...if you can.  if you can't help yourself, then just shut the fuck up, bitch.   
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 09 19, 14, 09:19:09:AM » Reply

Don't be so hard on them HD, their brains have been turned to mush by the constant stream of lies fed to them by the RNC, Rush, O'Lielly, etc...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today's Guns Story: Gun Nut Shoots, Kills 6 Grandchildren & Daughter
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory