Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:36:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: UN to Flood US with Muslim Refugees at Taxpayer Expense 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: UN to Flood US with Muslim Refugees at Taxpayer Expense  (Read 57 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 09 18, 14, 07:40:17:PM » Reply

UN to Flood US with Muslim Refugees at Taxpayer Expense

Most Americans are unaware that under the "Refugee Resettlement Program," whole Muslim communities from hostile nations are imported into the United States, circumventing whatever immigration laws that are still intact.

This is made even more dangerous by who the organization determines are refugees and who aren't. It's the UN, driven largely by the world's largest international body, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC is a modern day caliphate made up of 56 countries and the Palestinian terrorists.

For years, a handful of my colleagues and I have warned of the reckless immigration polices here in America and in the West — refusing immigration status to persecuted religious minorities under Islam (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.), while allowing whole Muslim communities from jihad nations to immigrate.

I have documented this dangerous practice and warned of the eventual consequence of importing jihad. We have seen its deleterious consequences with many members of the Somali community.

With millions of Christians expelled, ethnically cleansed or worse from the Middle East you might think these were the refugees the US would welcome to our shores. You'd be wrong.

Obama has opened the gates to a flood of terror-linked Muslim immigrants, the size of which will ensure poor vetting of backgrounds.

The effect of mass Muslim immigration.

In August 2013, Obama made a major policy shift by agreeing for the first time to allow new "Syrian" refugees into the US. Back in February, I reported on hundreds of Muslim immigrants from Syria who were to be slated to be resettled in New Jersey. These hostile "refugees" are resettled in gateway cities across the country, and the effects are devastating.

What are the numbers of Muslims coming into the US from jihad nations under the Obama administration? And why aren't the victims being given the opportunity to escape the vicious and bloody jihad by Islamic supremacists?

Obama's immigration rules given favor Muslims over Christians.

Read more at
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/united-nations-flood-us-muslim-refugees-taxpayer-expense
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 07:54:51:PM » Reply

freedom outpost!!  goddamn, what a gullible clown you are!!  even fox and rush won't repeat silly ass bullshit like that....
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 09 18, 14, 08:02:21:PM » Reply

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=194766.0
keno

« Reply #3 on: 09 18, 14, 08:04:47:PM » Reply

Says the PMSNBC sock puppet, pudgy wet back hosemouth.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 09 18, 14, 11:16:10:PM » Reply

says the chickenshit grease monkey.  go fuck yourself, racist boy. 
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 09 19, 14, 12:03:28:AM » Reply

Freaking vile mouthed Texas ass.  aka Hoosier Daddy.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 09 19, 14, 06:04:41:AM » Reply

freaking chickenshit moron, aka kenyan. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: UN to Flood US with Muslim Refugees at Taxpayer Expense
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory