Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 10:59:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663443 Posts in 298879 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi-Gate: Gowdy Hearings To Probe Explosive Allegations Of Hiding 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print
Author Topic: Benghazi-Gate: Gowdy Hearings To Probe Explosive Allegations Of Hiding  (Read 446 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #48 on: 09 18, 14, 02:06:28:PM » Reply

why would you think your ability to carry a weapons anywhere you want at anytime would make you free?  that's just stupid faxy.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #49 on: 09 18, 14, 05:05:12:PM » Reply

wvit,

As I explained to Ms. Hawk...it is not that I necessarily have to carry a weapon...but more that my government trusts me to carry a weapon if I want!  In many of the States I noted...they do not trust their citizens. 
wvit1001

« Reply #50 on: 09 18, 14, 05:13:23:PM » Reply

I don't trust you faxy, you post such wacko bullshit and are such a paranoid old goofball I don't think you need access to a weapon.  Your someone who is liable to start shooting government employees someday.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #51 on: 09 18, 14, 05:30:53:PM » Reply

wvit,

Excuse me...but aren't you the one carrying that beat-up old Russian captured Luger with the safety in the firing position? BTW...do you have a concealed carry permit for that POS weapon?
wvit1001

« Reply #52 on: 09 18, 14, 05:36:36:PM » Reply

No, it's locked up in the top draw of my bedroom chest.  I don't carry it.

jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #53 on: 09 18, 14, 06:51:14:PM » Reply

wvit,

have you ever even fired it?
wvit1001

« Reply #54 on: 09 18, 14, 07:42:09:PM » Reply

yeah, I've fired a couple of boxes of shells through it.  I haven't fired it for a few years now though, I do take it out a couple of times a year and wipe it down to make sure it's OK.

It's and antique though so I don't want to shoot too many shells through it because it's in really good shape.  All the parts numbers match and it still has the original holster.

My great uncle served in the Army in WWII in a group that went into and organized towns that been liberated from the German army.  He was a Sgt in a group that collected and stored guns in makeshift armories.  During his time in Europe he mailed a bunch of rifles and pistols home to my grandfather.  This was one of those guns.  I've also got a double barrel shotgun, a single shot .22 mauser that the hitler youth trained with, and the Luger.  Most all of the guns he took were in practically perfect condition.
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #55 on: 09 18, 14, 08:41:12:PM » Reply

Why not show us pictures of these mint condition weapons of history...as I am sure several on this board would enjoy seeing such relics??
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi-Gate: Gowdy Hearings To Probe Explosive Allegations Of Hiding
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory