Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:37:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653572 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 1965hawks didn't want you to miss this 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 1965hawks didn't want you to miss this  (Read 59 times)
seahooker

« on: 09 18, 14, 06:01:10:PM » Reply

Pictures have been obtained that show Django Unchained actress Daniele Watts straddling her husband Brian Lucas in the passenger's-side seat of a vehicle, with Watts's breasts exposed, and grinding on top of Lucas in what appears to show the couple engaging in sex publicly.
TMZ acquired the images and spoke with an eyewitness who said Watts was on top of Lucas, who had his feet on the curb, and that the couple was steadying themselves by placing their hands on the roof of their car. At one point, the witness said Lucas began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth," and that eventually Watts reached into the center console of the car, grabbed a tissue, and wiped sweat off of both Lucas and herself before tossing the tissue onto the grass.
The door to the silver Mercedes they were in was wide open. Someone who worked in an office near the location of the couple's "activity" had reportedly asked them to stop, as it was causing a disruption to their work flow. However, Watts and Lucas carried on, according to TMZ.
Witnesses had initially called 911 to complain of "lewd acts," telling police that Watts and Lucas had been getting it on in public. Watts dismissed that report and was uncooperative with furnishing her ID to the LAPD's Sgt. Jim Parker, accusing him and the police of being "racist." She alleged that the call was made because Watts is black and Lucas is white.
Watts even took to several media outlets, including appearing on CNN, claiming her brief detainment by Los Angeles police was racially-motivated. On Monday, Watts reportedly said in an interview with CNN that she feels that part of her "role as a public figure is to raise awareness and be strong enough to say and do the things that maybe people who don't have the advantages that I have or aren't strong enough... to do."
After she refused to show Sgt. Parker her identification, Page Six reported that Watts said, "I don't have to give him my ID, because it's my right to sit on the fucking street corner and make out with my boyfriend! That's my right!"
The images obtained by TMZ and testimony from an eyewitness appear to show that Watts and Lucas were engaged in more than just "making out."
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 06:19:23:PM » Reply

Perhaps in her earlier life doing it in a car was part of her job description?
1965hawks

« Reply #2 on: 09 18, 14, 06:23:38:PM » Reply

seahooker,

Evidently here's something you missed: Police officers didn't charge Ms. Batts with prostitution and neither she nor Mr. Lucas were charged with indecent exposure.
seahooker

« Reply #3 on: 09 18, 14, 06:26:36:PM » Reply

no hawks it is something you missed. this is liberal LA and there is no way in hell these liberal Hollywood folks were going to get charged. they weren't abused as you suggested, they were treated with kid gloves. you don't know shit about LA, it was a stunt!
1965hawks

« Reply #4 on: 09 18, 14, 07:02:10:PM » Reply

seahooker,

No. I didn't miss a thing, but evidently you're ignoring an important point: No matter how many sensational photos become public that might seem to suggest indecent exposure, or no matter how many witnesses might come forward to say they saw Batts and Lucas having sex in public, the simple fact remains that police had no evidence to charge them with any wrongdoing, And for that simple fact, no charges were brought against the couple. Your blabbering about "liberal" Los Angeles is irrelevant and pointless.

seahooker

« Reply #5 on: 09 18, 14, 07:09:16:PM » Reply

the police, didn't charge anyone, the police responded to a complaint. the police didn't receive cooperation from the those folks and the police put them in custody until they could work it out. if the same thing happened to two white people or two black people or one white and one black or a combination of Asian and white or blacks, who weren't Hollywood, nothing would have been made of it!
this was one of those many, many times in Hollywood where someone felt they needed publicity.
notice how it hasn't gone anywhere with anyone else but you hawks? time to stop being such a racist!!!!!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 09 18, 14, 10:11:07:PM » Reply

Evidently here's something you missed: Police officers didn't charge Ms. Batts with prostitution and neither she nor Mr. Lucas were charged with indecent exposure.

So it wasn't a "kissing while black" thing. Right Hawk?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 1965hawks didn't want you to miss this
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory