Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:53:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660980 Posts in 298645 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Hilarious Anti-Obama Message on a Conservative Pickup is Going Vi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: This Hilarious Anti-Obama Message on a Conservative Pickup is Going Vi  (Read 81 times)
wise1ray

« on: 09 18, 14, 05:24:41:PM » Reply

This Hilarious Anti-Obama Message on a Conservative Pickup is Going Viral

One truck owner used the back of his Dodge to express his support for the Second Amendment right of all Americans to keep and bear arms. Another flew an American flag and suggested emigration (legal, we hope) for any who might be offended by it. A group of high school students used their trucks to fly American flags in honor of the heroes and victims of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks — at least until school administrators confiscated them.

Click here to see the startling message on the back of one conservative’s pickup truck that has gotten a lot of people thinking.

Now we have another example of messaging on the back of a pickup truck, this time on a Chevy, and President Obama isn’t going to like it.

Playing on two stereotypes — a man’s love for large pickups and a woman’s hatred for large rear ends — the message is bound to make even liberals smile.

Well, a few of them. Maybe.

It reads: “Does this ass make my truck look big?” beside a picture of President Barack Obama’s face.

conservative pickup

Conservatives will love it, not just because of the messaging about the most liberal president in America’s history, but also because of the owner’s exercise of free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.

Liberals, except for those few who see the humor, will hate it just as much as conservatives love it. And, ironically, for precisely the same reasons.

* conservative-pickup.jpg (47.87 KB, 470x346 - viewed 25 times.)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 05:27:53:PM » Reply

and not blurring out the knucklehead's actual vehicle licence plate will certainly get the knucklehead a lot more attention. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 09 18, 14, 05:28:11:PM » Reply

How much you want to bet Obama's henchmen in the IRS try to silence him?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 09 18, 14, 05:29:46:PM » Reply

and not blurring out the patriot's actual vehicle licence plate will certainly get the patriot a lot more attention.

What does he have to hide?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #4 on: 09 18, 14, 05:33:57:PM » Reply

ray,

You win post of the day for the picture alone!! 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 09 18, 14, 05:46:31:PM » Reply

absolutely nothing daniel.  you should be used to having yourself riddiculed in public by now.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #6 on: 09 18, 14, 06:20:29:PM » Reply

Barack is certainly used to it now, isn't he.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 18, 14, 06:23:05:PM » Reply

Funny. He probably will be threatened by some Obamanite.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 09 18, 14, 06:58:37:PM » Reply

absolutely nothing Dan.  you should be used to me being riddiculed in public by now.

Of course, but not by me.  You get plenty of ridicule without help from me, johniel.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #9 on: 09 19, 14, 06:41:42:AM » Reply

what chickenshit paranoids right wingers are!!  oh, no!! obama the tyrant will sic the IRS on a dumbfuck toothless hillbilly for being a dumbass with a bumper sticker!!  how do you boys even find the courage to post your insane drivel on the internet given how obama the tyrant and his underlings are monitoring everything everybody says or posts nowadays?  be afraid, chickenshit right wingers....be very afraid.  as if you had any other choice, being so chickenshit and all. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Hilarious Anti-Obama Message on a Conservative Pickup is Going Vi
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory