Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:33:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662792 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Affordable Care Act: A Profitable Experience 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The Affordable Care Act: A Profitable Experience  (Read 28 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 09 18, 14, 05:11:33:PM » Reply

imagine that, the for-profit corporate America youse people love so much is for Obamacare.

As Profits Roll In, Aetna To Expand On Obamacare Exchange In 2015

Aetna said this morning it will expand its private health insurance products on government exchanges under the Affordable Care Act next year to the additional market of Georgia based on the company’s first-year successes.

The Hartford-based health insurance giant, which raised its earnings guidance for the year to $6.45 to $6.60 per share from $.6.35 to $6.55, said during its second-quarter earnings call that its full year 2014 profits will be higher thanks to growth in lines of business across the company.

Bertolini said the company’s decision to expand into Georgia comes after closely examining markets across the country and Aetna’s experience thus far. Aetna rivals like UnitedHealth Group have already announced expansions for 2015 as well.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 05:14:48:PM » Reply

Whats the affordable care act?
wise1ray

« Reply #2 on: 09 18, 14, 05:18:13:PM » Reply

I dont love it at all.

i called odumbocare a couple days ago and it would cost me $375.00 a month and i would have to pay the first $5,000.that is just for me.not my wife or kids.so it isnt affordable.just another tax ripoff.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 09 18, 14, 05:26:27:PM » Reply

for-profit corporate America weeze libs love so much is for Obamacare.

Not surprising. What kind of kickbacks are they getting in return for that support?  Notice how small businesses don't seem to like it so much.  Could it be that large corporations will be able to drive their small business competitors out of business?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #4 on: 09 18, 14, 05:27:28:PM » Reply

ray,

I'd be happy with that...as I pay $1800 a month for the wife and I with a $1,000 family co-pay. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 18, 14, 05:36:33:PM » Reply

After a full decade of Obamacare’s implementation, the latest projections from the Congressional Budget Office (April 2014), estimate that after spending over $1.8 trillion on Obamacare provisions, in 2024, 31 million people will remain uninsured.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43900-2014-04-ACAtables2.pdf
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Affordable Care Act: A Profitable Experience
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory