Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:56:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660579 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Unbelievable: Obama Just Did Something That Could Get Over 250 Million 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Unbelievable: Obama Just Did Something That Could Get Over 250 Million  (Read 21 times)
wise1ray

« on: 09 18, 14, 04:30:54:PM » Reply

Barack Obama doesn’t want to deploy the military to fight the Islamic State – something they’re actually trained to do.

Instead, he’s ordered 3,000 troops to enter western Africa to fight the deadly Ebola virus, which has an 80% mortality rate.

It’s certainly another blemish on Obama’s report card. And it acts as further proof that Obama always ignores the secondary consequences of his actions.

This time around, though, Obama may have volunteered America for a biological genocide…

Blindly Heading Down a Slippery Slope

Consider this: Right now, the Ebola virus is passed by bodily fluids.

But, according to CNN, many of our nation’s top infectious disease experts are worried that this deadly virus could mutate. Once it mutates, it could be transmitted by a cough or a simple sneeze.

Dr. Michael Osterholm, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, told CNN, “It’s the single greatest concern I’ve ever had in my 40-year public health career… I can’t imagine anything in my career – and this includes HIV – that would be more devastating to the world than a respiratory transmissible Ebola virus.”

As you can see, this already-dangerous situation could quickly escalate into a full-blown massacre in our country. And yet, thousands of soldiers are following Obama down a slippery slope into western Africa.

Undoubtedly, the Ebola virus is deadly and needs to be confronted. Nearly 2,500 Africans from five different countries have died during this latest Ebola outbreak. But I have to wonder why we’re sending billions of dollars to the United Nation’s World Health Organization (WHO), especially if they aren’t up for the task.

Presumably, the WHO is made up of doctors and healthcare professionals who might have a better grasp of the assignment than 18- to 20-year-old Army recruits who’ve been training for duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Obama’s move sets us up for potentially dangerous, secondary consequences, and I don’t think the United States is prepared for what those may be. What happens if the infection is somehow spread to the United States? A single exposed soldier could bring the disease here.

Everyone Loses

In his classic book, Economics in One Lesson, Journalist Henry Hazlitt points out the single largest fallacy of government action…

Hazlitt writes: “This is the persistent tendency of men, to see only the immediate effects of a given policy, or its effects only on a special group, and to neglect to inquire what the long-run effects of that policy will be not only on that special group, but on all groups. It’s the fallacy of overlooking secondary consequences.”

That’s exactly what Obama is doing right now, and he’s created a lose-lose situation for everyone. The military is kept from doing its job (which is to annihilate the Islamic State’s leaders and soldiers), and soldiers are being sent on a mission for which they’re woefully unprepared.

Meanwhile, as Obama turns a blind eye to the Islamic State, the group keeps killing more innocents. Only in Obama’s White House would such foolishness be contemplated, much less ordered.
wise1ray

« Reply #1 on: 09 18, 14, 04:32:03:PM » Reply

Obama is neither stupid or dense. He’s doing exactly what he has planned to do all along. Kill as many people as he can in America. Everything he has done since getting into office is either hurt or ruin another portion of America.He is hoping that they are exposed and bring it back. Martial law people – fema camps already set up. He has been planning and scheming his whole presidency. He has done nothing but help and give aid to the Muslims and either given our weapons away or sold them or destroyed them, while retiring or firing our top military people in all branches. He wants us helpless and broken – always has. It’s just gotten more out in the open now. God help us all!!!!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 09 18, 14, 04:34:02:PM » Reply

Obama Just Did Something That Could Get Over 250 Million ...

Americans killed?
wise1ray

« Reply #3 on: 09 18, 14, 04:39:37:PM » Reply

So let me get this straight, obama wants to arm and train our enemies that will only use our own weapons and tactics against us as he send 3000 troops to fight ebola when all he has to do is stop all flights to and from infected area and our borders ar

e not only open but UNSECURED with terrorism at an all time high and are being OPENLY threatened by the worst terror group ever seen? This is a derelict of oath and duty of America's Presidency which makes it TREASON.PATHETIC

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Unbelievable: Obama Just Did Something That Could Get Over 250 Million
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory