Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 02:15:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660294 Posts in 298573 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: MOB JUSTICE: Florida Crowd Helps Handcuffed Perp Escape Police Custody 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: MOB JUSTICE: Florida Crowd Helps Handcuffed Perp Escape Police Custody  (Read 23 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 09 01, 14, 06:18:54:AM » Reply

MOB JUSTICE: Florida Crowd Helps Handcuffed Perp Escape Police Custody

(Flickr)
In a sign of post-Ferguson, Missouri mob rule, a man arrested by Daytona Beach, Florida police escaped from custody early Sunday morning after a mob gathered around the officers’ patrol car. WKMG-TV reported Dontavius Williams was arrested after being found to have a warrant out for aggravated assault with a firearm.

Williams reportedly ran off while handcuffed.

“Police said they handcuffed Williams and as they were investigating, a group of his friends started to gather around the patrol car.

“Williams was able to disappear into the crowd while police were trying to keep everyone back, officials said.

“While police were handling the crowd, Williams was able to run off with his hands still handcuffed behind his back, officials said.

“Police searched by air and ground, but were unable to locate Williams.”

A commenter at the WKMG site said it well:

“It was more than disgusting to read this article. So, I’m writing this as I am beyond furious.

“I guess this is going to be the new standard in areas where people do not want criminals in their neighborhood arrested. They now want the right to protect the guilty. The Ferguson riot has taught them that they can take control of any situation and basically thumb their nose at cops.

“In my eyes, what I saw in the Ferguson protest / rioting was that police had to bow down to the Ferguson demonstrators/rioters. High law enforcement officials begged for forgiveness for officers doing their job. And the rioters were allowed to threaten, burn, loot and basically destroy businesses all in the name of who knows what.

“Their misguided hatred of law enforcement is putting officers at risk and no one seems to care, except some of us bloggers.”

The small town of Ferguson, Missouri was the site of riots and protests after the shooting death on August 9th of 18 year old unarmed black robber Michael Brown by white police officer Darren Wilson after a confrontation. Conflicting accounts of the shooting state that Brown was killed while charging Officer Wilson after beating him and running away a short distance or that Brown was shot by Officer Wilson while surrendering with his arms raised.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 01, 14, 07:43:03:AM » Reply

A small victory for those who cry out for social justice and collectivism.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: MOB JUSTICE: Florida Crowd Helps Handcuffed Perp Escape Police Custody
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory