Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:58:21:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653552 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If the prosecution trys to pen a murder wrap on Wilson 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: If the prosecution trys to pen a murder wrap on Wilson  (Read 663 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #12 on: 08 20, 14, 08:44:21:PM » Reply

About the only racist on this board is YOU gayboy. 
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #13 on: 08 20, 14, 08:48:47:PM » Reply

The cop did right thing.

Nobody sane would ever raise hand and hit a cop and expect to get away by simply yelling ' I don't have a gun'.

He was too stupid to live and whoever is defending the dead fuck is as stupid as the dead fuck.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #14 on: 08 20, 14, 08:51:50:PM » Reply

fuck you, asshole.  fuck his goddamn good name if he shot some kid to death who had raised his hands.  what part of that do you not get, chickenshit racist bitch?

Listen you racist fuckwad cocksucker, by the time he might be found innocent the damage is done.  Don't you get that you fucked up xxxx!!?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 08 20, 14, 09:18:21:PM » Reply

Something that should be taken into account.

Imagine you've just been fisted on the side of your face so hard by a big burly guy whose intentions toward you are not fully known, and that punch damages your eye socket.    I think most guys already know that damage to "one" eye never ONLY affects that one eye. The force likely caused you other eye to water as well causing blurred vision at a moment when your life may very well be in jeopardy.   Suddenly you find yourself wrestling with this same fellow while you are half in and half out of your vehicle and you don't know for sure if he is reaching for your gun.  (Or, maybe you do realize he is reaching for your gun.)

In either case I think you are going to start pulling your trigger and not stop until the advancing person is no longer advancing.  Through blurred vision and all..

ttopcat

« Reply #16 on: 08 20, 14, 09:25:36:PM » Reply

(My guess if Wilson is indicted) the charges will be one of three charges man slaughter I,2, or3 or 1st degree assault, 2nd degree assault, or 3rd degree assault or murder 2.
Wilson can beat any of these charges if can prove Brown assaulted him first,
because a police officer has the right to defend himself or herself if he comes under attack while trying to do his sworn duty he is a sworn officer of the law and what he says in court carries much weight in courts of law. Many laws give police officers special consideration's in a defense poster case, The officer will almost surely claim he killed Brown in a defensive stand,and Brown is not here to give a objective argument all the officer will have to say is that he was under distress from the blow Brown gave him in the assault and shot him to end the assault.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #17 on: 08 20, 14, 11:08:11:PM » Reply

fuck you, asshole.  fuck his goddamn good name if he shot some kid to death who had raised his hands.  what part of that do you not get, chickenshit racist bitch?

First Brown was shot in the back running away. Now he was shot with his hands up. How high up were they? Above his head or at shoulder height for a bums rush?

Either way what makes you think Wilson could see very well with his eye injury? Last he knew Brown attacked him and was coming back.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #18 on: 08 20, 14, 11:25:30:PM » Reply

(( First Brown was shot in the back running away.  ))

Not according to the coroner's report, the Brown family hired to do a second autopsy.  There were no bullet wounds in Browns backside...
Local5th

« Reply #19 on: 08 20, 14, 11:41:48:PM » Reply

True. He wasn't shot in the back. But that was a claim.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #20 on: 08 20, 14, 11:52:12:PM » Reply

(( True. He wasn't shot in the back. But that was a claim. ))

When you have multible witnesses telling multible stories, investigators have to rely soley on physical evidence.  Evidence that is unavailable to the public...
Local5th

« Reply #21 on: 08 20, 14, 11:59:27:PM » Reply

Yup.  That's why it wouldn't hurt to wait for the truth before coming to a conclusion.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #22 on: 08 21, 14, 12:13:21:AM » Reply

'IF', Dr. Michael M. Baden's, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, is correct in his findings, I have already drawn my own conclusion.  At least as far as the shootings goes.  However, I will keep my conclusion under wraps, until I have more information...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #23 on: 08 21, 14, 04:49:01:AM » Reply

The cop did right thing.

Nobody sane would ever raise hand and hit a cop and expect to get away by simply yelling ' I don't have a gun'.

He was too stupid to live and whoever is defending the dead fuck is as stupid as the dead fuck.

you got that wrong, asshole.  no sane person would say a cop has the right to execute someone even if they did sucker punch them or punch them during a scuffle.  like you, motherfucker.  we don't live in freaking nazi germany, chickenshit.  when you put on the badge, and wear the gun, your duty is to be better than the average person who might shoot somebody for punching them, stupid fuck.  they are sworn offices OF THE LAW, and their duty is to arrest people using as little force as necessary, even if they were the ones the criminal attacked.  i don't know what happened here, but neither do you, and if you think punching a cop gives the cop carte blanche to pump 6 bullets into you whether your hands are raised or not, then fuck you, boy.  you need to go live in nazi germany. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If the prosecution trys to pen a murder wrap on Wilson
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory