Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:23:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Missouri Governor Irresponsibly Demands 'Vigorous Prosecution' Of Cop 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Missouri Governor Irresponsibly Demands 'Vigorous Prosecution' Of Cop  (Read 151 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 08 20, 14, 07:17:11:PM » Reply

Missouri Governor Irresponsibly Demands 'Vigorous Prosecution' Of Cop

Racial Politics: Under the Constitution, police have the same rights to due process as citizens. Yet Democratic politicians pandering for urban votes seek to deny Darren Wilson his.

On Tuesday night, on the eve of a grand jury hearing over the Wilson-Michael Brown shooting case, Missouri's Democratic governor, who reportedly has 2016 White House aspirations, delivered a grossly irresponsible address calling for a "vigorous prosecution" of the Ferguson cop, whom he gratuitously noted shot Brown "in broad daylight."

Gov. Jay Nixon also demanded "justice for Michael Brown" and his family, echoing the calls of the looters, protesters and race merchants.

He did not ask for a "vigorous" investigation or "justice" based on the facts. No, he's already rendered a verdict — guilty — further endangering the life of Wilson, who's already received death threats.

"We're very concerned about the due process rights of Darren," Missouri police union President Sgt. Kevin Ahlbrand said, slamming the governor for "rushing to judgment." "You'd think he'd wait before all the facts are in before making his conclusion."

Indeed, one would expect the state's chief executive to be more judicious than the activist liberal press, which has already tried and convicted Wilson. But Nixon might as well have said the grand jury must come down with an indictment.

The railroading of this decorated police officer is all the more disturbing against the unraveling narrative of the mob. It turns out from forensic evidence that Wilson did not shoot Brown in the back, as some oft-quoted witnesses claimed.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 07:24:55:PM » Reply

It turns out from forensic evidence that Wilson did not shoot Brown in the back, as some oft-quoted witnesses claimed.

Yup. And when that lie was dis-proven they retreat to the next lie.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 07:44:06:PM » Reply

i think he meant to say vigorous investigation.  calling for a vigorous prosecution was wrong.  not as wrong as you saying at least 5 or 6 times so far that michael brown was a dirtbag and the cop did the city a favor by shooting him to death like a dog in the street, not even one millionth as wrong as you were for that goddamn chickenshit punk ass bitch racist comment, motherfucker...but he was wrong to call for any prosecution of anybody until a vigorous investigation has been conducted and the facts sorted out and an indictment made or not made. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 07:50:14:PM » Reply

brown was a dirtbag and officer wilson provided an invaluable service to society by putting the gentle giant down......
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 07:55:32:PM » Reply

fuck you, chickenshit.  do you know how fucking dishonest and chickenshit and hypocritical to act like someone calling for a vigorous prosecution of someone, which really means taking him to trial and proving his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury of his peers, is so irresponsible while you happily say you are glad the teen is dead and it is good he was shot to death on the street like the chickenshit motherfucker you are, asshole?  you need your chickenshit ass kicked, bitch.  hopefully, that will happen before long, if you ever go outside and run your chickenshit racist mouth around people other than your mom. 
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 07:56:30:PM » Reply

Nixon is an idiot and meant what he said.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 08:02:55:PM » Reply

if anybody should be able to recognize an idiot, it is a chickenshit peabrain like you, moron. 
John Adams

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 08:21:08:PM » Reply

brown was a dirtbag and officer wilson provided an invaluable service to society by putting the gentle giant down......
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 08:22:52:PM » Reply

yeah, we all heard your chickenshit attempt at trying to act like a tough guy, bitch. it just proves what a worthless piece of shit you are, boy.  even nancy dan called to say you give chickenshit loudmouthed retards a bad name. 
Baretta19

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 08:23:48:PM » Reply

which really means taking him to trial and proving his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury of his peers,

Bad news MORON, NOBODY has said he is going to trial, yet YOU SAD EXCUSES FOR AMERICANS have already convicted the officer.

Constitutional scholar..who's drenched in total ignorance

As it was eloquently pointed out earlier, YOU have NOTHING of value to add to any conversation. You've repeatedly proven yourself to be a blind devoted dick sucking moron over 78000 times
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 08:28:39:PM » Reply

he will almost certainly be indicted, stupid shit.  if your head was not so far up rush's ass or the KKK's ass you would know that, bitch.  that is when the vigorous prosecution will start and rightly so.  if the state cannot prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt, then the officer will be found not guilty. 
John Adams

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 08:36:55:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Missouri Governor Irresponsibly Demands 'Vigorous Prosecution' Of Cop
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory