Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 09:43:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660102 Posts in 298549 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Something ovelooked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Something ovelooked  (Read 490 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 08 20, 14, 08:45:39:PM » Reply

Posted by: Bob Huntress
Insert Quote
"Who is getting all this face time with El Presbo.?"

My guess is Satan.

you are an idiot, bitch.  who cares what retarded shit you believe, fake christian?  go fuck yourself, boy. 
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #13 on: 08 20, 14, 08:45:50:PM » Reply

bush spent a third of his 8 years in office on vacay

I told you to quit lying little girl.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #14 on: 08 20, 14, 08:46:52:PM » Reply

fuck you.  read the facts, motherfucker.  are you too stupid to read?  why are you such a chickenshit liar, boy? typical chickenshit right winger...demands proof, then believes the lies fox and rush have bent him over and filled him up with instead!!  you really like being their little bitch, don't you, princess?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 08 20, 14, 08:53:57:PM » Reply

Thomasj_tx

« Reply #16 on: 08 20, 14, 09:01:50:PM » Reply

ho, I told you to quit lying, little girl.

Let's just take golf dates and fund raisers for BHO.  Forget about all of his lavish trips with his family and parties in Chicago, Hollywood and NYC.

He has attended about 400 fundraisers and played about 200 rounds of golf.  Using the left wing metrics imposed against President Bush, any day or part of a day out of the White House is counted as a "vacation day", we find the following:

Each findraiser counts as 2 days (one day + one part of a day).

Each golf round counts as one vacation day.

So JUST those two activities alone count for 1,000 vacation days, or about 50% of his time in office.

"Suck on that, bitch".
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 08 20, 14, 09:04:27:PM » Reply

whoreshit duddy hates seeing anything that doesn't paint Obama in the best light.  She'll say anything to defend her messiah.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 08 20, 14, 10:17:56:PM » Reply

Sorry Hoosier, was I suppose to keep the undeniable relationship between the evil one and the slightly more evil one a secret? The only thing people don't already know is which one is the slightly more evil one, Obama or Satan.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 08 21, 14, 05:07:57:AM » Reply

Sorry Hoosier, was I suppose to keep the undeniable relationship between the evil one and the slightly more evil one a secret? The only thing people don't already know is which one is the slightly more evil one, Obama or Satan.

you probably are so stupid and gullible you believe in the Devil, moron.  goddamn.  all you fake christians are such gullible morons.  does the devil you believe in support torture or condone it?  bush authorized torture.  obama signed an executive order ENDING IT.  which one do you think would please your imaginary devil the most, you stupid fucking piece of racist shit?

and little tommie is such a gullible, hypnotized little bitch he cannot accept 2 or 3 or 4 REPUTABLE SOURCES THAT PROVE WAR CRIMINAL BUSH WAS ON VACAY ABOUT A THIRD OF HIS 8 YEARS...THAT IS NOT OPEN TO DEBATE, LITTLE BITCH.  THE PRESIDENT'S WHEREABOUTS ARE NOT TOP SECRET, DOUCHEBAG....we know if he was at the white house or not, motherfucker.  and if he is not at the white house, and it is more than one night, it is vacay, little bitch. i guess this stupid fuck refusal to accept facts and ability to deny reality is how you stupid fuck right wingers still somehow believe war criminal bush did not lie us into iraq, either....you are certifiable, bitch.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/aug/12/al-sharpton/al-sharpton-defends-obama-family-vacation-saying-g/

As President Barack Obama begins a vacation on Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts, social media and blogs are buzzing with details of Obama’s vacations, past and present.

Mark Knoller, the CBS News White House correspondent who is considered the authority on tracking the president’s daily activities, recently tweeted that "no presidential numbers I report stir as much reaction and resentment as vacations -- except one: golf."

Obama’s vacation plans have attracted heat from some of his critics, who say the cost of moving the president, his family and his Secret Service protection are an extravagance that taxpayers still stung by the weak economic recovery shouldn’t have to pay for. Obama and his family are reportedly staying at a $7.6 million vacation home of Democratic donor David Schulte.

The president’s supporters counter that the unique security concerns for the president mean that he and his family can’t simply head out on the road and plop down at a Motel 6. They add that all presidents have to be accessible for consultation and decisionmaking even if they’re on vacation, and that every occupant of the White House, from both parties, has followed essentially the same procedures for vacations.

As the Obamas took off for Martha’s Vineyard, one of their defenders was the Rev. Al Sharpton, who hosts a show on MSNBC.

On the Aug. 9. 2013, edition of PoliticsNation, Sharpton said, "We all love summer traditions, fireworks, barbecues, the beach. And we’re seeing the return of a right-wing favorite -- attacking the president’s vacation."

Sharpton cut to a clip of Fox News’ Sean Hannity saying that Obama "is living a pretty extravagant lifestyle, isn’t he? Martha's Vineyard, big expensive vacations, Hawaii, while 50 million Americans, Dana, are on food stamps."

In reality, Sharpton told viewers, Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in. How many did President (George W.) Bush take by the same point in his presidency? Three hundred and sixty seven. Yes, more than a full year of vacation."(and this was from last year about this time...bush kept going on vacay a whole lot more the next 3+ years of his failed presidency)

We wondered whether Sharpton was right that Obama’s predecessor took many more vacation days than he has.

When we asked MSNBC for the source of Sharpton’s data, a spokeswoman pointed to a story in USA Today. The article says, "At the same point in Bush's presidency, the 43rd president had spent 367 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, and his parent's compound at Kennebunkport, Maine, according to a count by CBS News reporter Mark Knoller. Obama, who doesn't own a vacation home, has spent a total of 92 days of his presidency on vacation, according to Knoller."

Tweets by Knoller himself back that up. On the eve of Obama’s departure for Martha’s Vineyard, Knoller tweeted that "since taking office, Pres Obama has taken 14 vacation trips spanning all or part of 92 days." Knoller also tweeted that "at the same point in office, Pres. GWBush had made 50 visits to this Texas Ranch totaling all or part of 323 days."

Another 26 of Bush’s vacation days are accounted for by trips to Kennebunkport, with 18 days on vacation at miscellaneous locations, according to Knoller’s data. Trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland are not included in either president’s figures.

It’s worth noting that there was a difference in the two presidents’ patterns of vacations. As the USA Today article noted, Obama doesn’t own a vacation home, unlike Bush, who owned his ranch. So while Bush essentially used the ranch as as a working White House, Obama has traveled to a variety of destinations, including his native Hawaii. Because of this, the government may have been able to accrue some per-trip cost savings for Bush by going repeatedly to one location. But since the White House is traditionally tight-lipped about costs and security details for presidential travel, it’s impossible to know how the total cost of Bush’s travel compares to Obama’s. (yeah flying to the same place is somehow less expensive than flying to a new place!!  only in politifact land!!  and what does cost have to do with how many days of vacay war criminal bush took vs. president obama?)

Our ruling

Sharpton said that Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in," compared to 367 for President George W. Bush at the same point in his presidency. While this discrepancy is explained by the fact that Bush often worked from a family home in Texas whereas Obama has no equivalent family retreat, Sharpton has correctly cited data from the leading authority, CBS News’ Mark Knoller. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate the statement Mostly True.

(as usual, politifact is wavering, trying to be too fair to prove how not liberal they are....all presidents today, regardless of whether they stay in a hotel or a beach house or a family fake ranch that bush bought right before entering the presidential race in 2000 and then sold right after leaving washington in disgrace 8 years later, has access to the same electronic and internet connections....bush going to crawford is exactly like obama going to martha's vineyard.  period.  there is no difference at all.)

* obama vacay days.jpg (117.3 KB, 640x837 - viewed 4 times.)
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #20 on: 08 21, 14, 02:23:00:PM » Reply

ho, I told you to quit lying, little girl.

Let's just take golf dates and fund raisers for BHO.  Forget about all of his lavish trips with his family and parties in Chicago, Hollywood and NYC.

He has attended about 400 fundraisers and played about 200 rounds of golf.  Using the left wing metrics imposed against President Bush but not on BHO, any day or part of a day out of the White House is counted as a "vacation day", we find the following:

Each findraiser counts as 2 days (one day + one part of a day).

Each golf round counts as one vacation day.

So JUST those two activities alone count for 1,000 vacation days, or about 50% of his time in office.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 08 21, 14, 10:56:50:PM » Reply

One thing is undeniable, Obama needs to collect his pension and go home. He can go to Martha's Vineyard, Kenya, I don't care. He just needs to go.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Something ovelooked
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About