Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 05:12:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662811 Posts in 298816 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Something ovelooked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Something ovelooked  (Read 492 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 08 20, 14, 06:47:47:PM » Reply

I know we make a lot of to-do over Obama's golfing yet even as bad as it looks opticswise, he keeps on.  Is the something afoot here that does not meet the eye?

Maybe we should start paying attention to who is he playing Golf with!  Who is getting all this face time with El Presbo.?
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 06:56:33:PM » Reply

Mini-Mart Marxist perhaps?
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 07:04:22:PM » Reply

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/15/obamas-18-favorite-golf-partners-youve-only-heard-of-one/
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 07:15:28:PM » Reply

Well, Thomas, either some people no one would imagine have influence, or he's not even try to conduct the business of Office, for good or evil.  Owel.  Thanks for the info.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 07:33:25:PM » Reply

goddamn.  what wimpy little nitpicking punks you right wing bitches are.  how about the optics of bush being on vacation a third of his 8 years in office, with at least 3 years in a row of 100's of soldiers a month being killed and wounded in two stupid shit wars he started?  should he have been locked in the oval office until he figured out a way to make up all those useless deaths and injuries to the soldiers' families and to our country for starting such fucked up wars?  and you are complaining about golf on weekends?  when we have no troops in combat in iraq, and the ones in afghanistan have been moved out of the urban centers and are suffering very few casualties each month. 
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 07:39:32:PM » Reply

how about the optics of bush being on vacation a third of his 8 years in office

It would be bad, if it were true.

But as usual for you, it is a lie.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 07:52:14:PM » Reply

no, you are the lying motherfucker, bitch.  here ya go, stupid fuck liar..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/487-days-at-camp-david-for-bush/

George W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as president.

He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.

Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

and then there is this graphic from the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724270/Obama-went-vacations-George-W-Bush-point-presidency.html

* obama vacay days.jpg (117.3 KB, 640x837 - viewed 2 times.)
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 08:04:23:PM » Reply

Thanks for proving that you are actually a LIAR, ho.

The left wing media use the metric of ANY DAY OR PART OF A DAY outside the White House as a "vacation day".

Too bad they (and you) are not that "honest" with BHO and his hundreds and hundreds of DAYS OR PART OF DAYS outside of the White House.  His fund raisers alone would far surpass President Bush.

And as we all know, President Bush gave up golf early on in his presidency, unlike BHO.

Now, start being honest for ONCE in your life.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 08:24:49:PM » Reply

you are a liar, bitch.  the guy doing the counting did not EVEN COUNT DAYS AT CAMP DAVID, BITCH.  he counted days when they were not at the white house or in the general vicinity, like ANY NORMAL HONEST PERSON WOULD DO, WHICH LEAVES A CHICKENSHIT BITCH LIKE YOU RIGHT OUT, MOTHERFUCKER.  you wanted proof, you got proof, now go fuck yourself, punk. 
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 08:41:16:PM » Reply

Your post says otherwise, liar.

Too bad they (and you) are not that "honest" with BHO and his hundreds and hundreds of DAYS OR PART OF DAYS outside of the White House.  His fund raisers alone would far surpass President Bush.  Or don't you count those as "vacation days" like was done against President Bush?

And as we all know, President Bush gave up golf early on in his presidency, unlike BHO.

Now, start being honest for ONCE in your life, little girl.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 08:44:30:PM » Reply

i don't give a fuck about golf, bitch.  is wrestling pretzels and clearing brush and riding mountain bikes as long as the training wheels are on supposed to somehow be "better" than playing golf, stooge?  the facts will not change just because fox and rush have bent you over and filled you with lies, asslick.  bush spent a third of his 8 years in office on vacay, motherfucker. suck on that, bitch. 
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 08:44:34:PM » Reply

"Who is getting all this face time with El Presbo.?"

My guess is Satan.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Something ovelooked
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.