Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:46:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660625 Posts in 298609 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source  (Read 55 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 08 20, 14, 04:27:46:PM » Reply

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’

Last week, Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson told KMOV’s Laura Hettiger the officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on August 9 “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen” in the moments leading up to the shooting. The Gateway Pundit is now saying it learned “from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police” that the officer suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket” during his confrontation with Brown

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 04:38:30:PM » Reply

Jim, I do not know what originally happened, but I do know that with the three main race-baiters present (Jackson, Sharpton and Holder), this entire mess will continue to do nothing but get worse.

Sharpton has been known to support LIARS in the past (remember Tawana Brawley?), and I put nothing past Jackson and Holder, either.

I just hope that there is someone there who can get to the bottom of this and find out what really happened, so that the appropriate actions - whatever they may be - can be taken.  That someone will NOT be any of the three above, though.  THEY wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 04:42:18:PM » Reply

According to liberal tenets, being beaten by a black man is no reason to defend yourself.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 05:06:11:PM » Reply

It is strange that it took several days for that to come out. Did it really take that long to find someone to put a whoopin' on him?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 05:07:35:PM » Reply

If the facts are true, as they most likely are, then the grand jury will not indict Wilson.   Unless they are really stupid.

Finally we are getting more info since the grand jury began today.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 05:13:51:PM » Reply

Nabil Khattar, CEO of 7Star Industries – which specializes in firearms training for law enforcement and special operations personnel – confirmed that police are typically instructed to use deadly force if in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

“You may engage a threat with enough force that is reasonably necessary to defend against that danger,” he said.

Common sense...
Dardmex

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 05:15:36:PM » Reply

wmdn-bs --- We don't like those Missouri cops, do we?  Because they're all racists!  I'm continuing to side with the looters and for social justice!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
Baretta19

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 06:07:14:PM » Reply

To maintain the integrity of a case and chain of evidence law enforcement OFTEN holds back on some facts so the case is not tainted.

NONE of the LEADERSHIP I have seen/heard so far have said anything about Wilson RIGHTS, memorials have been erected for Brown, that's fine, but to completely IGNORE this officers rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN is sad since the same people who are trying to DENY him his RIGHTS are standing on their soapbox demanding those same rights for Brown.

If by some remote chance this goes to trial officer Wilson will NEVER receive a fair trial in Ferguson or any other city in this country, He's already been convicted by the media, by ALL BLACK LEADERSHIP and the Gov of the state.

Is there racial tension in this country, absolutely all you have to do is look toward Ferguson Mo to find the catalyst.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 06:15:42:PM » Reply

If the facts are true, as they most likely are, then the grand jury will not indict Wilson.   Unless they are really stupid.

Or cave in to pressure from the mob.

Can you imagine being on the Grand Jury?  If you don't indict, your whole family will be in danger from mob violence.  Most would probably choose to save their own skin than serve justice.  They will indict just to avoid the inevitable death threats.  Governor Jay Nixon did.  He doesn't want the mob coming after him.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 06:21:19:PM » Reply

Did it really take that long to find someone to put a whoopin' on him?

You are one sick asshole!

Eat shit and die, bastard!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 06:49:13:PM » Reply

You are one sick asshole!

Eat shit and die, bastard!

No thank you.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory