Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:43:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653575 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I must be missing something here. What happened in MO. is supposed to 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: I must be missing something here. What happened in MO. is supposed to  (Read 50 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 08 20, 14, 03:48:14:PM » Reply

Better question:  How was the Trayvon Martin case a racial issue when Zimmerman was a Hispanic mulatto and not white?   
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 08 20, 14, 04:00:17:PM » Reply

so instead of trying to change the subject sweaty how about you answer my first question.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 08 20, 14, 04:07:29:PM » Reply

This explains it well, wvit.   Even you can understand it... Or not?

Ferguson Shooting, Riots And Race: Whites, Blacks React Differently To Mike Brown’s Death

A Black & White View Of Ferguson

In a national survey released Monday by the Pew Research Center, blacks are more than twice as likely as whites to believe that the fatal shooting of Mike Brown and the civil unrest that followed “raises important issues about race that need to be discussed.”

The survey shows reactions to the story are sharply divided along racial lines, with some 80 percent of blacks saying the shooting of an unarmed black teenager raises racial issues that merit discussion, while 47 percent of whites say race is getting more attention than it deserves.

White-black divisions are nothing new among reactions to news stories with racial undertones.

Blacks and whites disagreed starkly on the verdict and impact of the O.J. Simpson trial. The poll revealed that 62 percent of whites at the time believed that Simpson was guilty, compared to just 14 percent of blacks.

More recently, Pew Research showed a substantial racial divide over the George Zimmerman verdict, with 86 percent of blacks saying they were dissatisfied with the “not guilty” verdict in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin. By contrast, only 30 percent of whites said they were dissatisfied.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ferguson-shooting-riots-race-whites-blacks-react-differently-mike-browns-death-1661894

Now you know...
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I must be missing something here. What happened in MO. is supposed to
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory