Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:10:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US reporter beheaded by Briton 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: US reporter beheaded by Briton  (Read 529 times)
wvit1001

« on: 08 20, 14, 01:46:21:PM » Reply

PM returns from holiday after video shows US reporter beheaded by Briton

David Cameron is breaking off from his holiday in Cornwall to return to London after the "shocking and depraved" apparent beheading of an American journalist by a British Islamist extremist, Downing Street said.

The announcement came after Philip Hammond, the foreign secretary, acknowledged on Wednesday that a Briton appeared to be responsible for the killing, which was shown in a video released by Islamic State (Isis) militants.

A Number 10 spokeswoman said: "If true, the brutal murder of James Foley is shocking and depraved.

"The prime minister is returning to Downing Street this morning. He will meet with the foreign secretary and senior officials from the Home Office, Foreign Office and the agencies to discuss the situation in Iraq and Syria and the threat posed by Isil [Islamic State] terrorists."

Intelligence officials in the US and the UK have been studying the Isis video. According to one government source, "there is no serious suggestion that it's a fake".

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/20/isis-fighter-beheaded-us-journalist-james-foley-appears-british-hammond
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 01:51:52:PM » Reply

but aren't british people white?  how can they do bad things and be beheaders?
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 01:57:15:PM » Reply

Ignorant people of all colors are drawn to the barbarism of Islam. This is why our prison population are so drawn to it.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 02:03:52:PM » Reply

but aren't british people white?  how can they do bad things and be beheaders?
Hoosier is being a fool!

Hoosier, the British just like the Obamunists have allowed unrestricted immigration into their nation!

Eventually both Britain and France will eventually have majority Muslim populations!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 02:08:20:PM » Reply

so this white british guy is not really white anymore because britain has more muslims in their society than they used to?  and that somehow makes sense to you?  we have a bunch of japanese in our society...does that make us commit hari-kari and have kamikaze pilots more than we used to?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 02:09:21:PM » Reply

Now Hoosier is saying there are no white Muslims!

Pity him!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 02:13:14:PM » Reply

no, i never did say that...are you sure you can read?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 02:17:13:PM » Reply

This is what happens when you release terrorists from GITMO...  No, he is not a European white, hooty.   But he is an insane Islamic Arab sand nigger...

Notice the GITMO orange garb he was forced to wear for his head being cut off by ISIS?   A very loud statement.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 02:26:57:PM » Reply

wvit,

So was this beheading done in the Tower Of London?  Secondly...why would the British behead an American...are they still mad about the Colonies rebelling against the King?
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 02:28:20:PM » Reply

why do you dispute reality?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 02:28:58:PM » Reply

This is what happens when you release terrorists from GITMO...  No, he is not a European white, hooty.   But he is an insane Islamic Arab sand nigger...

Notice the GITMO orange garb he was forced to wear for his head being cut off by ISIS?   A very loud statement.

release prisoners from gitmo?  you are blaming this on bush?  you mean like when bush released over 500?

The Truth-O-Meter Says:
Hoyer
"Some 500 detainees were released from Guantanamo during the Bush administration."
Steny Hoyer on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 in a press availability.

More than 500 Guantanamo detainees were released or transferred under Bush
Mostly True

For weeks, Republicans have questioned the wisdom of closing the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. President Barack Obama plans to transfer the approximately 230 remaining detainees to other countries or to prisons in the United States.

Responding to the Republicans, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters on June 16, 2009, that it's important to consider Obama's plans in context with the overall number of releases in the past seven years.

"Some 500 detainees were released from Guantanamo during the Bush administration," Hoyer said.

We wondered if he was correct.

Indeed, government documents indicate more than 500 detainees were released or transferred from Guantanamo while George W. Bush was president. A White House executive order issued on the second day of Obama's presidency said, " The federal government has moved more than 500 such detainees from Guantánamo, either by returning them to their home country or by releasing or transferring them to a third country."

That's backed up by a fact sheet from the military task force that runs the detention camp, which says 520 detainees had been released or transferred by March 2009.
Dardmex

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 02:41:21:PM » Reply

wvit1001 & hoosier daddy --- Only the right-wing Islam-haters are blaming Muslims for all of the terrorism in Iraq & Syria, including the recent beheading of that American journalist who violated Sharia Law!

Those of us who still support President Obama put the blame squarely on the REAL terrorists: the U.S.A. & Israel!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US reporter beheaded by Briton
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats