Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 07:45:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662191 Posts in 298758 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose.  (Read 150 times)
Baretta19

« Reply #24 on: 08 20, 14, 03:52:59:PM » Reply

You very rarely add any value

Rather difficult for Hoosier to add value with a 7 word vocabulary and 3 of those words are typically BUSH. But I do give him a 9 out of 10 for entertainment value
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 08 20, 14, 04:15:53:PM » Reply

Hoosier, being a colony doesn't make it a nation either!

The fact is Palestine has never been an independent nation and its people have never had their own government!

Even now they are dominated by Iran!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #26 on: 08 20, 14, 06:20:46:PM » Reply

(( so tell me, piece of shit.. ))

You are not worth my time to answer your question, as you present them.  However, I do have all the time I need, to point out your arrogance, name calling and above all your stupidity.

btw ~ before you criticize others, learn to Capitalize.  Or haven't you leaned how to do that yet?? 
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #27 on: 08 21, 14, 01:40:36:AM » Reply

There is nothing to be amazed here. ISIS is attempting to incite us and engage us.

The last thing our "intellectual" US leaders should do - is retaliate and give them exactly what they want.

ISIS is not a governmental entity. They are ONLY AND SOLELY a terrorist faction.

We don't engage this terrorist group and commit our entire nation in ANOTHER war because a singular terrorist group killed a singular American citizen.

And word to Americans worldwide - if you want to end up like James Foley - keep on getting yourself labeled as a target and interject yourself first in Libya and then in Syria - and then end up stone cold dead. As a consequence. Just like James Foley.

James Foley did not work for Mr. Obama. He was not serving this nation's government or our military. He was an American civilian who put himself in harm's way intentionally and paid the price BECAUSE ISIS chose to take mortal advantage of him.

We do nothing in response to this execution. Absolutely nothing. We bring our troops home and learn from this - Obama needs to stick with HIS (re-election campaign) promise to end HIS war on the established time frame. Anything but that - is unacceptable.

Clear enough, President Obama, sir? I sure as hell hope so.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #28 on: 08 21, 14, 02:49:34:AM » Reply

So instead we wait!

Wait until they grow and strengthen!

Wait until they become an existential threat to the USA and then what?

Desperately fight for survival?
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory