Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:02:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662931 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose.  (Read 151 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« on: 08 20, 14, 12:20:27:PM » Reply

James Foley's beheading and the release of video footage this week documenting that having occurred years ago is the evil engaged right now - all over the Middle East.

James Foley died simply reporting on the state of the Middle East. He died years ago at the hands of his kidnappers. To use his execution today as fodder for inciting more USA involvement in the Middle East - no way. Do you hear me - Mr. Obama - no way. We stay out of it all - starting now.

We get out troops and our presence out of the Middle East and let the people of that region figure it out. We have NO authority interjecting ourselves in their INFIGHTING. American freelance photographer James Foley's targetted publicized death makes that point crystal clear.
ttopcat

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 12:28:20:PM » Reply

So you think we should condone the slaughter of thousands innocent people just because they live in another country, Hitler would have loved you!
willam

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 12:39:47:PM » Reply

Come on - we know the USA knew about Hitler's genocide for years and years - and we CHOSE to not engage. We only engaged in world war because of Pearl Harbor - and then only engaged Hitler because Japan and Germany were Axis conjoined world enemies. We fought the good fight because WE were the target of the Axis - and that is why Roosevelt invested us in that war. And then Roosevelt acknowledged what we all knew was going on - inside of Europe - which was Hitler's racist agenda.

Keep up with America's world engaging hypocrisies, dude.

You should.

The Middle East will figure it out. They have to. We can't keep on being Israel's bedded down whore, either. That land stealing stuff on behalf of Eastern Europeaans - never shoulda happened. The world knows so.

We have no authority doing so based on our "command" of democracy. After all - we still love to shoot to kill rights protected American teens in our nation - and show the world we are proud of our police doing just that. In 2014.

We got our own serious ISSUES to tend to - domestically. And our president needs to do just that. Instead of flipping and flopping all over Iraq and then Afghanistan and then Pakistan, Yemen and let's throw in Somalia and blow up Somalia's unarmed civilian population with armed drones too- bearing the name of the USA.

No one is celebrating an American freelance photographer losing his life years ago. But our US President needs to step back and not engage one more foot or one more military life - in the Middle East. 

But the UN surely can do whatever they choose - and surely should do just that.

Not Barack Obama - the war commander. HE has done enough damage by his discretionary choices militarily and discretionarily - for a life time. So say the people of this nation. Weary of his indensible never ending war mongering. That cyclically has gotten him and our nation - nowhere. But a whole lot of American graves in a whole lot of American military cemeteries.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 12:48:29:PM » Reply

That's exactly what I said Lm...they are using this to goad obama...knowing he's weak of mind and spirit.

We, the people, cannot allow this nation to be drawn back into war.  One of Bin Laden's promises was to "destroy the great western evil from within"...draining our resources through more war is the perfect way to do that.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 12:58:43:PM » Reply

William, you are guaranteeing future terrorist attacks on US citizens especially on American soil!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 01:14:39:PM » Reply

Come on - we know the USA knew about Hitler's genocide for years and years - and we CHOSE to not engage. We only engaged in world war because of Pearl Harbor

The murder of the Jews started not at Auschwitz but with four small groups known as Einsatzgruppen sent with the German army in the invasion of the U.S.S.R. in 1941. Originally, in 1939, the Einsatzgruppen were proposed as a means to keep order in the conquered territories. Whether this was a serious proposal or not (and there are arguments on both sides) the purpose of the Einsatzgruppen was defined as the murder of Jews.

The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the US Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007043

Holocaust Museum
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 01:23:18:PM » Reply

<!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="metatags" -->

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."  ~~ SPOCK, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Wars kill innocent people, many of them, But to give in to the enemies means giving up our freedom
.  If that happens, then we have lost the battle and the war...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 01:32:34:PM » Reply

for somebody as stupid and gullible as takncare to accuse anyone else of being weak of mind and spirit, especially someone who towers above her simpleton ass like president obama, is hilarious....thanks for the unintentional laugh at your expense, stupid fuck bitch!
willam

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 01:42:30:PM » Reply

Sweetwater - get over it. We engaged in World War II only because we were incited into it - by Japan's actions.

We enjoined with other Allied forces to fight that war - and to free all persons in concentration camps  - the Allied forces successfully secured all of that - and we saved our nation from being taken over by Axis engaging war enemies most especially - should you everrevisionistically choose to forget why our nation went to war after Pearl Harbor in the first place. Saving our nation from being taken over by Axis enemy forces is why our American men and women died during World War II.

The challenge for affected European citizens post World War II was for all of those nations to figure out how to peacefully live together - IN EUROPE. Instead of doing so  a false narrative was pursued on behalf of Eastern European Jews - that land half way across the globe had to secured WRONGFULLY just for them. Land that belonged to Palestinians. Because the Bible told American leaders that was justification enough to do so - on behalf of wrongfully demanding Eastern European Jews.

So the USA enjoined to make that happen - wrongfully in 1948. And the rest is dirty indefensible history on our part but most especially on the part of that Jewish population from Europe demanding it be so. We never ever should have done that - or continued to be prostituted to that to this day.

It was the challenge of the European continent - once the Axis threat had been tromped down post World War II to get along and live together. Not latch onto and steal land in other regions of the world and wrongfully occupy them. With assistance from the USA.
If we don't learn OUR LESSONS from the past about wrongfully interjecting ourselves in other people's land grabbing - we will only continue the errors and mistakes of the past.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 01:50:33:PM » Reply

it is amazing.  first, the right wingers say obama is too condescending, too "feckless," too liberal to be a bad ass, and not strong enough to blow off bush's SOFA agreement that called for our troops to be out of iraq by 2012....then they accuse him of being too dictatorial, too my way or the highway, too willing to use drones to kill our identified enemies exactly the same way bush did, but with more regularity.  now takncare is going back to the original right wing talking points- obama is too easily swayed and too "feckless" to resist calls for our troops to go back on the ground like bush ordered them to do in the lying invasion of iraq and the senseless occupation of afghanistan AFTER bin laden and the core of al qaeda was allowed to escape into pakistan....
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 01:52:56:PM » Reply

With 78537 posts, I think you are the one getting the most unintentional laughs, at YOUR expense.

I am starting to agree with the right wingers,  When it come to legitimate topics, you are irreverent.  You can only offer name calling innuendos and complete nonsense.  You very rarely add any value to any discussion.  You think you are the only one who is right and everybody else is wrong.  Well here's a news flash for you Hoosier.  You have no clue when it comes to the real facts.

I now turn this thread back over to you, so you can continue to be your ugly self...
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 01:55:18:PM » Reply

you are starting to come to that conclusion because i have caught you recently being such a goddamn piece of shit, boy.  you condone the unarmed teen being killed BEFORE THE FACTS HAVE COME OUT.  that makes you a piece of shit.  what part of that do you not understand, piece of shit?

so tell me, piece of shit...put on your tiny thinking cap and tell me what is nonsensical about any part of this recent post of mine, chickenshit bitch....

it is amazing.  first, the right wingers say obama is too condescending, too "feckless," too liberal to be a bad ass, and not strong enough to blow off bush's SOFA agreement that called for our troops to be out of iraq by 2012....then they accuse him of being too dictatorial, too my way or the highway, too willing to use drones to kill our identified enemies exactly the same way bush did, but with more regularity.  now takncare is going back to the original right wing talking points- obama is too easily swayed and too "feckless" to resist calls for our troops to go back on the ground like bush ordered them to do in the lying invasion of iraq and the senseless occupation of afghanistan AFTER bin laden and the core of al qaeda was allowed to escape into pakistan....
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Saving beheading footage for advantageous future purpose.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory