Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 02:43:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662344 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Day, Another Right Wing Lie About the President 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Another Day, Another Right Wing Lie About the President  (Read 140 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 08 20, 14, 10:32:15:AM » Reply

in a previous thread, lying asshole jerkwater lied once more about the president- that he banned the use of the phrase "islamic terrorist" by government officials....well, being interested in the truth and knowing that jerkwater has no real connection to the truth, i went and "googled," as even bush claimed he could do, and found out that actually that directive did go out, but it occurred when GOMER BUSH WAS PRESIDENT, MANY YEARS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA TOOK OFFICE.  and my source?  none other than NEWSMAX, the right winger's go to source but in this case, while bitching about obama, let is slip out the policy was initiated when Bush was somehow president...so you need to suck on that, jerkwater...along with all your other goddamn lies, liar. 

It has been more than five years since the Department of Homeland Security, under the Bush administration, issued a directive about "the difficult terrain of terminology" as recommended by unidentified academics and Muslim American activists.

"Jihadist" and "Islamist terrorist" were identified as terms to be avoided. Jihad "glamorizes terrorism, imbues terrorists with religious authority they do not have, and damages relations with Muslims around the globe," the memo said.

By identifying them as mere extremists or criminals, they lose some of the luster that attracts recruits, the argument goes.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Emerson/Obama-Islamic-Extremism-Jihad/2013/05/14/id/504527/#ixzz3AwUSAsDs[/COLOR]]http://www.newsmax.com/Emerson/Obama-Islamic-Extremism-Jihad/2013/05/14/id/504527/#ixzz3AwUSAsDs

Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now![/SIZE][/FONT]

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 10:34:47:AM » Reply

Her's hooty all upset and drooling and slobbering and whining and crying cause somebody said something about the kenyan he's in love with, hooty gonna cry a river.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 10:35:57:AM » Reply

so you never actually read the post, huh, bitch?  nothing like what you imagined.  you need to go fuck yourself and then stand in the corner...
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 10:37:02:AM » Reply

Call the WAAAAAMBULANCE!

We are the "ENEMY", remember? HOOTIE is so delusional he thinks the "ENEMY" should bend over, take it in the ass, and be nice then sit down and shut up.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 10:38:43:AM » Reply

poor wittle hooty, he'll go into flashback mode if he ain't careful!
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 10:42:24:AM » Reply

You are a Sick Shit Stain HO!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 10:49:58:AM » Reply

how old are you clowns?  nothing but lame insults? even adumbs called to say you were giving racist retards a bad name with your replies on this post.   
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 10:59:32:AM » Reply

here is where lying jerkwater copies a right wing lie about the president instructing anybody not to use the term "islamic extremism."  and where he copied it from...

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

Re: It could happen...
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:41:47 AM »   Reply
Can anyone explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements?

when i read this lying comment from jerkwater, since we know that directive came out when gomer bush was president, i wondered where he got such a stupid fuck idea that this was somehow originated by president obama...so i googled it and found out- the usual right wing suspects...so right wing, so retarded, that even fox didn't repeat the lie.....here are those results-

About 108,000 results (0.60 seconds)
Search Results

Articles: Report: Obama said 'I Am a Muslim'
www.americanthinker.com/.../report_obama_said_i_a...
American Thinker
Jun 16, 2010 - That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements. ... met with Obama in April 2010 in D.C. -- check out White House.gov, which lists Gheit as one of the attendees of a "Nuclear Security Summit" at that time.

A Muslim View Of Obama - Gatestone Institute
www.gatestoneinstitute.org/.../a-muslim-view-of-obam...
Gatestone Institute
Aug 18, 2010 - Can anyone explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and ...
Egypt official: U.S. president claims to be Muslim

www.wnd.com/2010/06/166905/
WorldNetDaily
Jun 14, 2010 - That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term 'Islamic extremism' no longer be used in official government documents and statements,” according to the report. ... It was last year when Toby Harden, of the Daily Telegraph, cited Obama's statement that the U.S. is “one of the largest Muslim ..

Conscience of a Conservative: Barack Hussein Obama tells ...
oldironsides-thesilentmajority.blogspot.com/.../barack-hussein-obama-tel...
Jun 13, 2010 - That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Barack ... We Jews lost one third of our people because of these people, a Roosevelt Administration that did not see fit to grant Jews visas, but on the contrary ...

The First Muslim American (?) President – Part 2 | The Truth
glam1965.wordpress.com/.../the-first-muslim-american-president-part-2/
May 5, 2014 - on one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a. Moslem father and step-son of Moslem ... That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now ...

Egyptian Foreign Minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim.
topconservativenews.com/.../egyptian-fo...
Council of Conservative Citizens
Jun 15, 2010 - No one at the White House will disclose their real policy on Israel ... propaganda arm publishes absurd fantasy to explain why blacks have lower IQs. » 15 ... That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements.

Report: Egyptian Foreign Minister Says Obama Told Him He ...
www.dakotavoice.com/.../report-egyptian-foreign-minister-says-obama-t...
by Bob Ellis - Jun 17, 2010 - That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Very interesting. Are we to conclude ... But if it IS true, it would explain a lot. Which is why, absent rock-solid proof one way or the other, I'm not discounting it.
Egyptian foreign minister: Obama told me he's a Muslim

israelmatzav.blogspot.com/.../egyptian-foreign-minister-obama-told-me....
Jun 14, 2010 - Egyptian foreign minister: Obama told me he's a Muslim. This one seems to have skipped under the radar. ... That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of ...

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister ...
https://pamelageller.com/.../obama-tells-egyptian-foreign-...
Pamela Geller
by Pamela Geller - Jun 12, 2010 - on one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a. Moslem father and ... explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. ... pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the ...

Updated: “I am a Muslim,” Obama tells Egyptian Foreign ...
redeemedhippiesplace.wordpress.com/.../i-am-a-muslim-obama-tells-egy...
Jun 16, 2010 - That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. ... Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step ...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 11:43:08:AM » Reply

Obama ordered a revision of America's National Security Strategy, around three years ago, so as to erase all possible connections between Islam and terrorism. That is, between Islam and anything violent.

This is thought control. It's all really about words; not about realities or actions.

Specifically, the phrase 'Islamic radicalism' has been erased from much -- or all! -- American governmental discourse. And if the words no longer exist, then surely the realities can't exist either -- at least not according to the postmodern logic of the American Government.

Yet Islamic terrorism and violence exists! It exists on a massive and everyday scale. So what does CAIR, and therefore Barack Obama, want to do about this very inconvenient and logical connection between Islam and violence? They want to change the words we use to describe Islamic terrorism by keeping the 'terrorism' part but erasing the word 'Islamist' or 'Islamic'. Surely that will change reality too; not just change the words we use and the thoughts we think.

Not even al-Qaeda can now be called 'Islamic' or 'Muslim'. It would have come as a surprise to Osama bin Laden, were he still alive, that he was not a Muslim and that he didn't control an Islamic terrorist network. Indeed this is a surprise to me, as it will be to the millions of non-Muslims who do see a strong connection between Islam and violence.

More specifically, CAIR and the US Government claimed that these naughty and Islamophobic phrases 'unintentionally legitimize' terrorist groups. That is, to see these organisations as Islamic, or as aspects of Islam (even if small aspects), is to make them seem more acceptable and, well, more Islamic than they really are.

All this is no surprise if one bears in mind Obama's speech at Cairo University in Egypt in June 2009. In that speech he told Egyptian Muslims that 'the US does not fear or hate the Muslim world'. And to prove this he promised to bend over backwards for Muslims and the Muslim world -- as far as is humanly or politically possible within the confines of being an American president. He promised to rewrite the English language and thus re-tune the infidels' thoughts about Islam and terrorism. Could any Muslim ask for more?

June 1, 2013

Barack Obama: Don't say 'Islamic terrorism'!

By Paul Austin Murphy
Baretta19

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 11:52:50:AM » Reply

fuck fuck BUSH fuck fuck BUSH-

Hoosier the Obama DICK SUCKING MORON is on a roll. ROFLMFAO !
Dardmex

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 12:03:43:PM » Reply

Baretta19 --- I believe that hoosier daddy is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about Islam being a religion of peace & submission to Allah!

It's all of the right-wing Tea Party extremists who keep trying to paint Muslims as being terrorists, including our partly-Islamic president!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 12:20:38:PM » Reply

When will nancy hoserhead admit Obama has been a complete disaster?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Day, Another Right Wing Lie About the President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory