Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 05:52:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It could happen... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: It could happen...  (Read 111 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: 08 20, 14, 11:30:18:AM » Reply

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

January 2010, when Gheit was in Washington, D.C. regarding “Mideast peace talks.”

“The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim,” said Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit on Nile TV. That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements.

Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.

This was a statement by Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit on Nile-TV. It was made on the «Round table show». This is the statement recorded: Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. Adul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

When you are born to a Muslim father, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. In this case, Islam is not a choice, it is a birthmark. Being born to an Islamic father makes you a Muslim -- period.

Sharia Law (Islamic law) state this clearly. In fact, Sharia law ALSO states that the woman is no longer a Christian, but is simply a "non-believing Muslim". SHE has no choice either, as women are not partners in Islamic marriage, but are PROPERTY of their husband.

The Qur'an also points to this phenomenon, where every soul that has been created is asked Who their Lord is, and they testify that it is none other than Allah before they are born into the world.

When your Lord drew forth from the loins of the children of Aadam their descendants and made them testify concerning themselves. Saying: Am I not your Lord? They said: “Yes, we testify to it.” (This) in case you say on the Day of Judgement, “We were unaware of this.” Or in case you say: It was our ancestors who made partners (with Allah) and we are only their descendants…[Surah Al-A’raaf 7:172-173]

Explaining this verse, the Prophet [SAW] said: When Allah created Aadam [AS] , He took a covenant from him …then He extracted from him all of his descendants who would be born until the end of the world, generation after generation and spread them out in front of Him in order to take a covenant from them.

http://www.missionislam.com/discover/believeitornot.htm
Dardmex

« Reply #25 on: 08 20, 14, 12:09:17:PM » Reply

sweetwater --- There's nothing wrong with President Obama admiring Islam more than he admires American culture.  MOST of us on the politically-progressive far-left feel the exact same way!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #26 on: 08 20, 14, 12:42:35:PM » Reply

Maybe the Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit lied on Nile-TV?    Of course that would not make for very good relations with Obama who he is trying to impress, lol.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #27 on: 08 20, 14, 01:20:14:PM » Reply

that never happened, stupid fuck.  even fox didn't repeat that lie, bitch. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 08 20, 14, 01:44:04:PM » Reply

I guess you will have to get it in writing from Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit that Obama did not say it to him as no one has debunked it with facts on the net...or you.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-mcaoffblock&p=Egyptian%20Foreign%20Minister%20Ahmed%20Aboul%20Gheit%20said%20he%20had%20a%20one-on-one%20meeting%20with%20Obama%2c%20in%20which%20President%20Obama%20told%20him%20that%20he%20was%20still%20a%20Muslim%2c%20the%20son%20of%20a%20Muslim%20father%2c%20the%20stepson%20of%20Muslim%20stepfather%2c%20that%20his%20half%20brothers%20in%20Kenya%20are%20Muslims%2c%20and%20that%20he%20was%20sympathetic%20towards%20the%20Muslim%20agenda.&type=
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #29 on: 08 20, 14, 02:18:21:PM » Reply

CathLab, our opinions could not be politically further apart, I do not apologize for being a liberal and a Democrat. I think the GOP has turned into the party of no, and HELL NO! They have become so anti-American that I don't know if there is a chance of recovery for the party. They have become so confrontational there is even constant infighting now over who can do the worst damage to the country, the tea party or the mainstream Republicans.
Thing is, you are NOT a liberal. And the Republican party is busy stopping this left wing march to the destruction of this country . The party of NO  is the party that is based on traditional American values, the Constitution ,God ,  and the security of this country.   The left wing zealots in the democrat party use the Constitution as a floor mat, open the borders to terrorists  and have depleted our military to the point where even tin horns like Putin are not afraid of the USA. Even the terrorists are not afraid of the USA. We had democracy and peace in Iraq and it was thrown away by the left wing zealots in the democrat party.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #30 on: 08 20, 14, 02:35:22:PM » Reply

even fox did not repeat that lie, bitch!!  that proves it is so stupid only retarded chickenshit punks like you fall for it!!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 08 20, 14, 02:43:13:PM » Reply

I guess you will have to get it in writing from Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit that Obama did not say it to him as no one has debunked it with facts on the net...or you.

Let us know what he writes to you about his Obama claims... Make a copy and post it for all to see...
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It could happen...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory