Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:45:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What if the Grand Jury doesn't return with a indictment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: What if the Grand Jury doesn't return with a indictment?  (Read 360 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 08 20, 14, 10:08:25:AM » Reply

Even Black witnesses are saying Brown was in the wrong. Brown's witnesses say he was shot in the back? They lied.

If the officer had been a woman would we have the same crazy rush to judgement about her guilt in the shooting?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 08 20, 14, 10:10:27:AM » Reply

why are you lying about black witnesses saying brown was wrong, boy?  are you talking about that tweet, dumbass?  seriously? a tweet?  we still haven't see the cop's original incident report almost two weeks later and you act like you know what happened?  what a dumbfuck bitch you are.  the only eyewitnesses identified so far have said brown had his hands up, which matches the autopsy findings, lying asshole. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 08 20, 14, 10:14:32:AM » Reply

Next you will start calling them "Oreos", Hooty...
seahooker

« Reply #3 on: 08 20, 14, 10:18:39:AM » Reply

we still haven't see the cop's original incident report almost two weeks later and you act like you know what happened?

neither have the protestors!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 14, 10:18:59:AM » Reply

Re: What if the Grand Jury doesn't return with a indictment?

next you will learn that you use the word "an" to identify a word beginning with a vowel (like the word "indictment") or vowel sound, not the word "a," like you and other badly performing second graders believe is correct. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 14, 10:19:24:AM » Reply

Remember when hooty called obama and his family the "N", and than claimed he only done it because someone else done it first?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 08 20, 14, 10:21:41:AM » Reply

we still haven't see the cop's original incident report almost two weeks later and you act like you know what happened?

neither have the protestors!

they have seen the dead body shot 6 times.  they know he was unarmed.  they know 3 eyewitnesses have said he had his hands up.  they know the autopsy confirms that scenario.  they know the police chief said the cop knew nothing about any cigars, then later said the cop arrested them for stealing cigars....get it?  what do you pro-killing unarmed teens have that backs up your weird ass belief?
seahooker

« Reply #7 on: 08 20, 14, 10:35:27:AM » Reply

what i am, is not pro killing anybody, i am in favor of waiting for the facts to come out. unlike you ho, i don't believe in, support, or make excuses for outside agitators or mob rule!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 08 20, 14, 10:38:18:AM » Reply

Wilson fired only after Brown attacked him. According to the account, Brown pushed Wilson into his patrol car, punching him in the face.

Reports say Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket. County poice had said Wilson's face was swollen as a result of the attack.

The accounts also appear to be supported by autopsies performed on Brown's body, which revealed that all of the shots were fired from Brown's front. 

It's uncertain, however, if the facts in the incident will matter to a number of people. 

One person on Twitter responded by telling Byers that "[f]acts currently don't matter."

Over a dozen witnesses have corroborated the Darren Wilson's version of the Ferguson shooting.

A background discussion discovered on a video taken just after the shooting also reveals that Brown charged Wilson.

“Next thing I know he’s coming back towards the police," the witness said. "The police had his gun drawn on him."
“Police kept dumping on him, I’m thinking that the police missed him,” he continued. The witness said he heard “at least five shots” being fired.

“I think…dude start running, kept coming toward the police," the witness added. The statement differs from accounts provided by Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown's.

According to Johnson, Wilson drew his gun and fired after the two men struggled. Wilson continued shooting as Brown was surrendering, Johnson and others have said.

But the witness on the video said nothing about Brown raising his hands.

Unwitting black eyewitness: Michael Brown doubled back, charged at officer

The man’s account was captured in the background of a video uploaded to Youtube.

8/17/2014
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 08 20, 14, 10:45:56:AM » Reply

what i am, is not pro killing anybody, i am in favor of waiting for the facts to come out. unlike you ho, i don't believe in, support, or make excuses for outside agitators or mob rule!

how is telling the truth that we know so far somehow supporting that shit, boy?  quit lying, especially about me, asshole.  i have never said one word supporting any looters and i don't believe that outside agitator shit, only gullible morons believe people will protest just because somebody tells them to.  quit lying. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 08 20, 14, 10:55:21:AM » Reply

Dorian Johnson Lied and Incited a Riot in Ferguson

Johnson, the friend of Michael Brown who claims he witnessed the police shooting death of the 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri, has an outstanding arrest warrant for theft, according to authorities.

Barbara Schaffer, court clerk for the Municipal Court of Jefferson City, confirmed there is a warrant for Johnson’s arrest for a 2011 incident.  Johnson was arrested June 24, 2011, and a trial was set for July 31, 2013, but he did not appear in court, authorities said.

There is an order for Johnson’s extradition if he is arrested within a 50-mile radius of Jefferson City. Ferguson, a St. Louis suburb, is more than 100 miles from Jefferson City.

Johnson is a federal witness “so he cannot be talked to, incited, harassed in any way.”

The police report of the 2011 theft for which Johnson was arrested, said the suspect abandoned the box that contained the backpack near a YMCA and then went inside. Police identified Johnson based on surveillance videos and approached him in the facility.

He identified himself as “Derrick” but later was found to be Dorian J. Johnson. He was charged with larceny, with an added count for the false identification.

Officers also reported he falsely claimed he was 16 years old – he was 19 at the time – and hid an ID card in his sock.

Dorian has lied to authorities on several occasions.
seahooker

« Reply #11 on: 08 20, 14, 10:57:05:AM » Reply

the truth, how many versions have you heard? i saw the gentle giant with hands on the store owner, he definitely was a giant, but gentle, i don't think so!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What if the Grand Jury doesn't return with a indictment?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory