Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:43:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gaza Kids Chant: No Israeli School Tomorrow, No Israeli Kids. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Gaza Kids Chant: No Israeli School Tomorrow, No Israeli Kids.  (Read 48 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 31, 14, 12:20:31:PM » Reply

imagine, even if it is a small number of easily influenced punk kids, chanting something like that as if you approve of kids being killed in any conflict....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 31, 14, 12:25:01:PM » Reply

Terrible what Hamas is doing to the kids and civilians in general.   
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 07 31, 14, 12:27:56:PM » Reply

oh, wait...it was israeli young adults doing that...

A horde of Israeli activists in Tel Aviv has been caught on video cheering the genocide of Gaza children, chanting, "There are no more kids left".

The rabble sings: "There's no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left". The video concludes with the crowd chanting "Gaza is a cemetery".

The YouTube video, which was highlighted by the International Solidarity Movement, purportedly shows a march on Saturday in which Israelis, waving flags, showed their support for the ongoing campaign in Gaza, whilst admonishing two Arab members of the Knesset, Ahmad Tibi and Haneen Zoabi.

According to the author of the video (original story here), the protest was a "small (yet very loud) demonstration that took place across the square from a much larger pro-peace and anti-war left wing demonstration" (for a full debate on the context of this video, see the comments below).

The latest offensive in Gaza has resulted in more than 1,100 Palestinian deaths, including many civilians, since fighting began three weeks ago.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story translated the chant as, "There’s no school tomorrow, there are no children left". The activists actually say, "There's no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left".
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 31, 14, 12:34:21:PM » Reply

Terrible what Hamas is doing to the kids and civilians in general.   
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 07 31, 14, 12:51:19:PM » Reply

terrible how many kids and civilians have been killed by the vastly superior israel military, even if they are doing their best to limit civilian damage, as far as i know for sure...funny how right wingers can excuse thousands of civilians and kids dying if israel uses missile attacks but call president obama a war criminal if even one civilian gets killed when he uses congressional authority, as did bush, to use drones to kill identified terrorist targets....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 31, 14, 12:55:26:PM » Reply

It was the U.N. and leftwing Human Rights groups that called Obama a war criminal.    Maybe because Obama did not warn civilians as Israel has?   And then there is Obama's continued policy of torture through renditions that they have also labeled him as war criminal.    Just as they did Bush and Clinton.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 07 31, 14, 01:23:50:PM » Reply

HAMAS in action:

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/shock-video-horrific-beheading-spree/

This is what HAMAS would do to the entire Nation of Israel!!!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Gaza Kids Chant: No Israeli School Tomorrow, No Israeli Kids.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory