Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:14:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662382 Posts in 298774 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Palin To Start Own Channel- Twitter Lights Up With Names For New Show 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Palin To Start Own Channel- Twitter Lights Up With Names For New Show  (Read 179 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 31, 14, 11:05:28:AM » Reply

1.  Everybody Loves Reagan

2.  Two and a Half Brain Cells

3. The Big Benghazi Theory

4.  I Love Lucy But Deport Ricky

5.  Non-Working Girl

6.  How I Met Your Half-Term Governor

7.  Hee-Haw

* palin_wink.jpg (49.22 KB, 240x259 - viewed 19 times.)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 31, 14, 11:11:29:AM » Reply

She scares you doesn't she whore boy? You wanna be women can't stand looking at a real woman, it makes you realize you're nothing but a bend over fag that takes it up the poop chute.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 07 31, 14, 11:17:14:AM » Reply

you are the one having a gigantic graphic gay fantasy, boy.  not that there is anything wrong with that....if you are as gay as you, you should be in gay fantasy land most of the time. 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 31, 14, 11:19:41:AM » Reply

Sarah living rent free in H-boy's head. LOL
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 31, 14, 11:21:04:AM » Reply

You're the one that posted the picture of a real woman, half breed draft dodging fag boy. Real women scare you don't they fag boy, they make you realize you can never be nothing but the bend over take it up the poop chute queer that you are.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 31, 14, 11:22:56:AM » Reply

Ho boy has a lot living in his head, some even talk to him.

No matter how hard you try Ho boy you'll never be a woman!
Baretta19

« Reply #6 on: 07 31, 14, 11:36:37:AM » Reply

Quality of LIBERAL women.

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire
Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton says she regrets saying that she and husband Bill Clinton left the White House "dead broke" ...

"What Difference ... Does It Make?" - Clinton's infamous reaction to a line of questioning regarding the death of four Americans

"Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" - Clinton uttered this defense of her philandering husband, President Bill Clinton, as the Monica Lewinksy scandal
How could Nancy Pelosi look straight in the camera and state that Hamas is a humanitarian organization.
But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.
Nancy Pelosi
The Constitution Is 400 Years Old Sheila Jackson Lee
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 31, 14, 11:38:08:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 07 31, 14, 11:43:49:AM » Reply

Quality of LIBERAL women.

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire
Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton says she regrets saying that she and husband Bill Clinton left the White House "dead broke" ...

"What Difference ... Does It Make?" - Clinton's infamous reaction to a line of questioning regarding the death of four Americans

"Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" - Clinton uttered this defense of her philandering husband, President Bill Clinton, as the Monica Lewinksy scandal
How could Nancy Pelosi look straight in the camera and state that Hamas is a humanitarian organization.
But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.
Nancy Pelosi
The Constitution Is 400 Years Old Sheila Jackson Lee

they were actually millions in debt when they left the white house.  dipshit.  why do you not know this?  if that is not dead broke, what is?

and what difference did talking points that were totally accurate given by CIA director Petraeus on the 14th of Sept. 2012 make when these GOP clowns were questioning Hillary?  why are truthful talking points made after an attack a big deal?

and there was a right wing conspiracy and still is.  there are lots of koch brothers and other more shady rich right wing dickheads that control fox and rush and breitbart and newsmax and drudge and newsmax and republican politicians and pay huge sums of money to hire investigators to bribe people to lie about the clintons, to pay for their face lifts and plastic surgery (paula jones), to pay for the publication of their books (every piece of shit batshit crazy book about how many people the clintons killed and their drug operations and all that bullshit).  baretta is so fucking stupid he ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 31, 14, 11:46:04:AM » Reply

Sarah living rent free in H-boy's head. LOL

ROFL....  That was perfect... 

Move aside, Oprah.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 31, 14, 11:53:05:AM » Reply

You did send the clintoons some money to help them over the rough spots didn't you Ho boy!
seahooker

« Reply #11 on: 07 31, 14, 11:54:57:AM » Reply

Hillaryisms
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” –on Bill Clinton’s bimbo eruptions
"Aww don't feel noways tired. I've come too faarrr from where I started frum." --adopting a Southern drawl while speaking at a church
"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Palin To Start Own Channel- Twitter Lights Up With Names For New Show
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory