Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:53:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660875 Posts in 298635 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview  (Read 899 times)
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 07 31, 14, 09:15:46:AM » Reply

Shut Up while You are ahead Shit Stain!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 07 31, 14, 09:20:20:AM » Reply

no federal snipers

No SWAT Team ever has snipers.  Ever.  We can be assured that no snipers were in that SWAT Team sent to the Bundy ranch in a show of illegal federal force.

We know because whoreshit says so. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 07 31, 14, 09:27:39:AM » Reply

Hooty is a moron but not because he is from the South or Texas...  It is genetic.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 07 31, 14, 09:41:48:AM » Reply

Poll : Barack Obama Seen as Worst President in a Century
www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-worst-president

The Economist magazine has published the results about how Americans view the presidents of the last century.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 07 31, 14, 09:48:18:AM » Reply

look again at the picture of the nazi like fake militia sniper and the female human shield sitting nearby...see how that is the high ground overlooking the bundy show down?  and what makes you think the agents involved in carrying out Bureau of Land Management enforcement policies include snipers?  do you even have a clue what you are talking about?  but even if the bureau of land management also had a sniper team, why would they even set up UNDERNEATH SNIPERS THAT HAD THE HIGHER GROUND?  that is something a trained sniper would not do- take up a position UNDER the enemy's snipers!!  teabagger snipers might do that, but not trained federal or police snipers. 

* bundy militia snipers.jpg (69.16 KB, 606x404 - viewed 18 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 07 31, 14, 09:52:46:AM » Reply

In an interview with TPN’s Dylan Scott yesterday, April 16, 2014, Richard Mack, former Arizona county sheriff and founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), said:

“One of our CSPOA members who was there earlier and got there before I did was phoning me and telling me that they were going to be killed. The federal snipers, several of them — I don’t know if you know this — but they were paid mercenaries. They’re contractors. They’re paid hit men.

He saw all the equipment and all the military weaponry that they had, and then he said, ‘Sheriff, they warned us that they were going to arrest us. Then they warned us that they were going to shoot us. I’m calling to tell you that they’re going to shoot us.’ He’s a 15-year law enforcement veteran that was telling me this. He said, ‘Please tell my wife that I love her, and I hope to see you later, but I don’t think so.’

I, at that time, went around the two lanes of traffic onto the side of the road, which is illegal to do, and I turned on my flashers. I buzzed it up there, and I got there right after that part finished, where my guy was that called me. The sheriff had just left, and he was the one that I think made a big difference."
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 07 31, 14, 09:57:43:AM » Reply

that is something a trained sniper would not do- take up a position UNDER the enemy's snipers!! 

You would not know anything about snipers, hooty as you never served with them.   You are a liar, full of shit and a coward.

btw, the high ground was not the interstate, asshole.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 07 31, 14, 10:04:04:AM » Reply

In an interview with TPN’s Dylan Scott yesterday, April 16, 2014, Richard Mack, former Arizona county sheriff and founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), said:

“One of our CSPOA members who was there earlier and got there before I did was phoning me and telling me that they were going to be killed. The federal snipers, several of them — I don’t know if you know this — but they were paid mercenaries. They’re contractors. They’re paid hit men.

He saw all the equipment and all the military weaponry that they had, and then he said, ‘Sheriff, they warned us that they were going to arrest us. Then they warned us that they were going to shoot us. I’m calling to tell you that they’re going to shoot us.’ He’s a 15-year law enforcement veteran that was telling me this. He said, ‘Please tell my wife that I love her, and I hope to see you later, but I don’t think so.’

I, at that time, went around the two lanes of traffic onto the side of the road, which is illegal to do, and I turned on my flashers. I buzzed it up there, and I got there right after that part finished, where my guy was that called me. The sheriff had just left, and he was the one that I think made a big difference."

bullshit.  can you imagine a federal agency hiring mercenaries, even as stupid and gullible as you are? seriously.  why do you insist on proving how stupid and gullible you are?  hell, sheriff joe is a sheriff and he is batshit crazy, who cares if this yahoo spouting this insane bullshit was a sheriff or not?  how the fuck would he know if those unnamed, unphotographed, unseen snipers were even there or if there, who paid them, if they were mercenaries and had no BLM uniforms?  how can you believe such a stupid fucking batshit crazy story, stupid bitch?

that is something a trained sniper would not do- take up a position UNDER the enemy's snipers!!  

You would not know anything about snipers, hooty as you never served with them.   You are a liar, full of shit and a coward.

btw, the high ground was not the interstate, asshole.

look at the photograph, stupid fuck asshole.  i was not trained as a sniper, but unlike you, i can tell that where that fake militia sniper is set up, any other sniper anywhere else that could affect that group of people also pictured WOULD BE BELOW THEM AND IN HARM'S WAY IF SHOOTING DID BREAK OUT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.   goddamn.  you might have to be trained for years to figure out where the best vantage point is, but then again, you are a fucking moron. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 07 31, 14, 10:09:46:AM » Reply

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/richard-mack-interview-human-shields

You know nothing about snipers and you lied about the photograph, asshole.   

You are a sick fuck that needs to be institutionalized.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 07 31, 14, 10:23:42:AM » Reply

you are the liar denying obvious video and photos of the proud as hell nazi like fake militia SNIPERS ON THE SCENE, STUPID FUCK....goddamn.  how much in denial can you be?  do you really think federal snipers are going to set up in public around women and children?  seriously, are you insane?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 07 31, 14, 10:29:35:AM » Reply

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/richard-mack-interview-human-shields

Published
April 17, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT

Richard Mack, a former Arizona county sheriff, was one of the better known activists to voice support for Bundy Ranch during its long-running standoff with federal officials over cattle grazing rights. In recent days, as tensions rose, he eventually made his way up to the Nevada ranch to join the fight.

In an interview with TPM on Wednesday, Mack portrayed a scene where the protesters genuinely believed they could be killed by federal agents at any moment. But he also backed off one of the more striking claims he'd made during the standoff. He caught national attention on Monday when he said the protesters were "strategizing to put all the women up at the front" in case the federal officials fired on them. He later said it "was a tactical ploy that I was trying to get them to use."

But Mack backtracked somewhat and told TPM he was mistaken when he said those things. The women had volunteered to go to the front, he said.

"The mistake I made was it was never a strategy. It was never strategized. It was never talked about. The women just did it," he said. "I was never privy to that, so I thought they did strategize that. I thought that would be the only way they would send women up to the front."

TPM: First, I wanted to ask how you heard about Bundy Ranch and why it interested you.

Richard Mack: There's probably not too many people there who could say this, but I've known the Bundys for about 20 years.

Could you talk a little bit about what you found when you got up there?

One of our CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, which Mack founded) members who was there earlier and got there before I did was phoning me and telling me that they were going to be killed. The federal snipers, several of them -- I don't know if you know this -- but they were paid mercenaries. They're contractors. They're paid hit men.

He saw all the equipment and all the military weaponry that they had, and then he said, 'Sheriff, they warned us that they were going to arrest us. Then they warned us that they were going to shoot us. I'm calling to tell you that they're going to shoot us.' He's a 15-year law enforcement veteran that was telling me this. He said, 'Please tell my wife that I love her, and I hope to see you later, but I don't think so.'

I, at that time, went around the two lanes of traffic onto the side of the road, which is illegal to do, and I turned on my flashers. I buzzed it up there, and I got there right after that part finished, where my guy was that called me. The sheriff had just left, and he was the one that I think made a big difference.

You have no credibility, hooty, they do.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #23 on: 07 31, 14, 10:33:27:AM » Reply

i believe richard mack about as much as i believe you or adumbs or sheriff joe, bitch.  fuck richard mack.  we have VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF THESE SILLY ASS SNIPER WANNABE'S BRAGGING ABOUT HOW THEY HAD FEDERAL AGENTS IN THEIR SIGHTS FROM THEIR POSITIONS ON THAT BRIDGE, ASSHOLE.  AND OTHER DUMBFUCK MILITIA GUN NUT WANNABES BRAGGING ABOUT HOW THEY BROUGHT THEIR WOMEN AND KIDS WITH THEM TO BE HUMAN SHIELDS AND HOW BRILLIANT THAT WAS...you fucking lying bitch. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory