Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:43:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660985 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview  (Read 900 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 31, 14, 05:03:04:AM » Reply

can't an attractive woman running for office in GOP land be allowed to blurt out the stupidest shit without any lamestream liberal hack asking why she believes in certain things, or what is her source for her beliefs, or even what some of her other views on other topics might be?  what kind of a world is this when reporters ask candidates to try and explain WHY they believe certain crazy ass things?

A Republican congressional candidate fled her interview with a major election-forecasting group after being asked why she believed global warming was a hoax and whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States, according to a new report in The Washington Post.
In the Post, David Wasserman, the House editor at the Cook Political Report, detailed his strange encounter with the "frightening" and "fact-averse" Louisiana State Rep. Lenar Whitney.
Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.
"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.
Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.
"When she replied that it was a matter of some controversy, her two campaign consultants quickly whisked her out of the room, accusing me of conducting a 'Palin-style interview,'" he continued. "It was the first time in hundreds of Cook Political Report meetings that a candidate has fled the room."
Whitney could not immediately be reached for comment.
Update (10:10 a.m.): In a Facebook post last week, after the interview was conducted, Whitney slammed the Cook Political Report. "It was obvious, from the onset of the interview, that Wasserman had planned to jump me simply because I am a Conservative Woman and liberal shills like Dave Wasserman want to destroy us," she wrote.
Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 07 31, 14, 05:07:43:AM » Reply

Nancy Pelosi cut off in mid-ramble as CNN’s Crowley does her nursing home act

You mean like this SENILE old bitch who couldn't stay on topic and almost had stoke because she wasn't able to spew her VILE HATRED.

You are fucking clueless!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 07 31, 14, 05:08:10:AM » Reply

God, I hope she didn't embarrass herself by falsely claiming she was part Indian.  I mean, How embarrassing would that be?!

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 07 31, 14, 05:28:56:AM » Reply

God, I hope she didn't embarrass herself by falsely claiming she was part Indian.  I mean, How embarrassing would that be?!

how do you know what heritage anybody is, idiot? i know from reading your posts you are at least 3/4ths mongoloid.  and she denies global warming!!  without knowing why!  and you try to defend her!!  how stupid does that make you?  and the birther shit?  really?  she thinks it is a "gotcha question" to just ask her where does she get her views on global warming from and just to even ask her if she really believes that retarded birther shit?  do you see how stupid this makes you?  and here is an example of what makes baretta so stupid...his own posts:

Nancy Pelosi cut off in mid-ramble as CNN’s Crowley does her nursing home act

You mean like this SENILE old bitch who couldn't stay on topic and almost had stoke because she wasn't able to spew her VILE HATRED.

You are fucking clueless!

you call her senile and you are the one that actually used this phrase in one of your sentences:  almost had stoke....what the hell?  a senile old bitch who couldn't stay on topic and ALMOST HAD STOKE because she couldn't spew her vile hatred...and here is the vile hatred she spewed, if you are a chickenshit bitch like baretta, anyway:

"The Republicans are trying to sue the president — on a path to impeach the president — while we’re trying to create jobs and have stability in our country and in the world,” she (Pelosi) blurted out. “And I’m sorry that we didn’t get a chance to talk more about that.”

how is that by any stretch of the imagination "vile hatred?"
ttopcat

« Reply #4 on: 07 31, 14, 06:00:11:AM » Reply

Obama has created a lot of jobs baby setting illegal aliens at tax payer expense!
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #5 on: 07 31, 14, 06:02:50:AM » Reply

Nazi peelosi tells us hamas is a humanitarian organization.......
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #6 on: 07 31, 14, 06:07:33:AM » Reply

Dem Rep. Barbara Lee On Immigration Crisis: “I’m Ashamed Of America”…

Aren’t liberals like Lee always ashamed of America?
Via Breitbart:

Tuesday at the Congressional Progressive Caucus’ Ad-Hoc Hearing on the humanitarian crisis of unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) said she “felt ashamed” her country has handled the influx of illegal immigrant children.
After hearing the stories of several children who made the journey alone across several countries and the chaos they were greeted with at the border holding facilities Lee said, “In listening to your testimony I felt ashamed and I ask my colleagues are you talking about America? Is this America, where you have fled and were treated as you were.
Keep reading…

John Adams

« Reply #7 on: 07 31, 14, 06:16:22:AM » Reply

Nancy Pelosi: 'We Cannot Have Deportation without Representation'

The problem is not that they do not have representation, the problem is the dirtbag wetbacks do not show up for their own hearings......
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 31, 14, 06:21:03:AM » Reply

So because Lenar Whitney, who is not a scientist but who represents a Louisiana legislative district heavily dependent on oil and gas and other carbon-related industries and whose opinion on global warming is by no means exotic among her people (not to mention lots of other folks within the mainstream of American politics), has an opinion Wasserman differs with his next question is to ask her how big a birther she is?

He’s surprised when Whitney’s people get pissed and pull her out of the interview? Can you blame them? 

(how come nobody ever says these things about Sheila Jackson Lee or Alan Grayson?)

We’ve seen this kind of hit-job from “mainstream media” lefties again and again, particularly against conservative women. You practically have to be Margaret Thatcher not to get treated as a bimbo by those people if you’re a Republican woman running for office.

Wasserman fits nicely into the box of “liberal shill,” so it’s hardly a surprise if he snarled at her the entire time during that interview and then covered her in flames in his writeup about it.

There is nothing wrong with calling global warming a hoax; today is July 30 and in Baton Rouge the high temperature was 87 degrees. Word is this is the coolest American summer on record, as measured by the Historical Climatology Network. And while that’s anything but a definitive indictment of global warming theory, it’s no less scientific than what’s offered as “proof” of a theory which is used as a lever to create public policy which is devastating to the American economy generally and the economy of both Whitney’s congressional district and her legislative district. And we’re not even going to get into all the questions about the credibility of the people who promote global warming under the banner of objective science.

Of course she thinks Obama was born in America. She just wishes he would act like it. 

Her biggest challenge for the immediate future is to close a gap between herself and more seasoned policy people in the race like Edwin Edwards, Dan Claitor and Garret Graves.

Scott McKay

http://thehayride.com/author/thehayride/
Baretta19

« Reply #9 on: 07 31, 14, 06:27:55:AM » Reply

THE INTERVIEW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OBUMBLER OR REPUBLICANS BUT THIS SENILE OLD BITCH COULDN'T STAY ON TOPIC. WATCHING THE INTERVIEW SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A CAT IN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKING CHAIRS SHE NEEDED TO SPEW HER HATRED OR HER HEAD WAS GOING TO EXPLODE.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMENONE IN TOUCH WITH REALITY ?

HUMANITARIANS THAT USE WOMEN AND CHILD AS HUMAN SHIELDS
HUMANITARIANS WHO TAKE FOOD AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES FROM WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

AGAIN...YOU'RE FUCKING CLUELESS !

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 07 31, 14, 08:34:46:AM » Reply

So because Lenar Whitney, who is not a scientist but who represents a Louisiana legislative district heavily dependent on oil and gas and other carbon-related industries and whose opinion on global warming is by no means exotic among her people (not to mention lots of other folks within the mainstream of American politics), has an opinion Wasserman differs with his next question is to ask her how big a birther she is?

He’s surprised when Whitney’s people get pissed and pull her out of the interview? Can you blame them?  

(how come nobody ever says these things about Sheila Jackson Lee or Alan Grayson?)

We’ve seen this kind of hit-job from “mainstream media” lefties again and again, particularly against conservative women. You practically have to be Margaret Thatcher not to get treated as a bimbo by those people if you’re a Republican woman running for office.

Wasserman fits nicely into the box of “liberal shill,” so it’s hardly a surprise if he snarled at her the entire time during that interview and then covered her in flames in his writeup about it.

There is nothing wrong with calling global warming a hoax; today is July 30 and in Baton Rouge the high temperature was 87 degrees. Word is this is the coolest American summer on record, as measured by the Historical Climatology Network. And while that’s anything but a definitive indictment of global warming theory, it’s no less scientific than what’s offered as “proof” of a theory which is used as a lever to create public policy which is devastating to the American economy generally and the economy of both Whitney’s congressional district and her legislative district. And we’re not even going to get into all the questions about the credibility of the people who promote global warming under the banner of objective science.

Of course she thinks Obama was born in America. She just wishes he would act like it.  

Her biggest challenge for the immediate future is to close a gap between herself and more seasoned policy people in the race like Edwin Edwards, Dan Claitor and Garret Graves.

Scott McKay

http://thehayride.com/author/thehayride/

so because she is from louisianna she is just supposed to believe bullshit about no global warming, idiot fuck?  are people from louisianna just supposed to be gullible morons who deny obvious facts?  what difference does it make where she is from when it comes to at least answering WHY she denies the obvious fact of global warming?  why did you quote this dumbfuck clown from "the hayride" instead of just replying yourself?  is that how brain damaged teabaggers reply on this board now?  just try to find some other right wing idiot than can at least write above a 4th grade level to quote?  and america is not the globe, idiot.  it is just hard to believe how fucking stupid teabaggers are...they actually think global warming really means american warming!!  just amazing.  and of the comments this goony moron candidate has made, the two goofiest are the one about denying global warming and the birther shit.  why shouldn't he move on to the second goofy ass thing this moron says after she can't name one reason why she denies global warming?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 07 31, 14, 08:39:06:AM » Reply

THE INTERVIEW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OBUMBLER OR REPUBLICANS BUT THIS SENILE OLD BITCH COULDN'T STAY ON TOPIC. WATCHING THE INTERVIEW SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A CAT IN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKING CHAIRS SHE NEEDED TO SPEW HER HATRED OR HER HEAD WAS GOING TO EXPLODE.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMENONE IN TOUCH WITH REALITY ?

HUMANITARIANS THAT USE WOMEN AND CHILD AS HUMAN SHIELDS
HUMANITARIANS WHO TAKE FOOD AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES FROM WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

AGAIN...YOU'RE FUCKING CLUELESS !

pelosi never said hamas was a humanitarian organization, lying bitch.  and the gun nut bundy nazi like supporters recently admitted bringing their wives and kids to the bundy stand-off to use as human shields...did you hate them for that, hypocritical bitch?

here is a picture of the one of the only sniper types at the bundy stand-off - the gun nut welfare rancher bundy militia snipers....no federal snipers.  just gun nut fake militia snipers...and here is one with his wife or girl friend or daughter or some chick sitting nearby so he can use her for a human shield if he has to....

* bundy militia snipers.jpg (69.16 KB, 606x404 - viewed 26 times.)
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal Media Snares Another GOP Female With Gotcha Interview
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory