Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 01:20:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660159 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Israeli Official: Obama “Yelled” at Israel’s Leader to Demand He Cave 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Israeli Official: Obama “Yelled” at Israel’s Leader to Demand He Cave  (Read 29 times)
wise1ray

« on: 07 31, 14, 04:58:37:AM » Reply

Israeli Official: Obama “Yelled” at Israel’s Leader to Demand He Cave to Terrorists

The current Commander-in-Chief seems to lack understanding when it comes to foreign policy and properly respecting leaders of countries around the world.

A good case in point is the president’s treatment of Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.

Obama has been dead set against Israel and their attempt to defend themselves from Hamas rockets, going so far as to demand they give into the terror group and agree to a cease-fire. All this while tossing stacks of cash at Hamas, where American tax dollars are likely helping to pay for the rockets being launched over Israel’s border.

Not only has the president disrespected our greatest ally by refusing to back their own “war on terror,” he’s apparently embarrassed the nation by treating Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu like an unruly child, yelling at him for not doing what he demands.

During an interview with NewsMax, former Israeli defense official Danny Danon told host Steve Malzberg about the phone call between Obama and Netanyahu, stating, “it was not a pleasant conversation.”

“He was yelling and telling Prime Minister Netanyahu what he should do and what he should not do.

“I tell you very frankly, we have a very close relationship with the U.S. — the strongest ally of Israel. But this is not a way to treat the leader of an ally country.”

Danon went on to compare the treatment the prime minister received from the president to that of a Taliban leader rather than a friend or ally.

“He is not talking, President Obama, with a leader of the Taliban. He is talking with the leader of the state of Israel, of the Jewish people, and when we are in a time of war. We need the backing and the support of the U.S. Unfortunately, we do not have it now.”

This is unacceptable. President Obama only gives tough talk to people who oppose his agenda, and then it’s only because the “boy king” feels insulted that someone refuses to go along with his plan. If Netanyahu were the leader of a terrorist organization, he’d be invited to dinner and a movie at the White House along with being given a special slot in a speaking engagement at the Department of Defense.

Obama needs to call Prime Minister Netanyahu and apologize for his behavior, as well as the lack of support he’s given the country for defending themselves. The president has shamed the entire nation by acting so childishly. One can only hope that the Israeli people know that Obama does not speak for the majority of U.S. citizens, who love and support Israel 100 percent.

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-yelled-at-netanyahu/
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 07 31, 14, 05:05:40:AM » Reply

oh, my!  he yelled!  how feckless and empty suit of him! i bet netanyahu found that hurtful.  poor netanyahu!  poor, poor defenseless netanyahu! 
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 31, 14, 08:52:46:AM » Reply

Comrade Obama did curtsy before the King of Saudi Arabia. Therefore he can be an ass-kisser if he thinks it appropriate.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 07 31, 14, 08:56:22:AM » Reply

bush made out and held hands like a lovestruck teenager with the saudi prince, bitch, and you are complaining about a bow?  how gay are you, motherfucker? 

* bush in love.jpg (41.53 KB, 550x400 - viewed 0 times.)

* bush snuggums1.jpg (22.64 KB, 319x222 - viewed 6 times.)

* bush what.jpg (23.78 KB, 550x400 - viewed 0 times.)
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Israeli Official: Obama “Yelled” at Israel’s Leader to Demand He Cave
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory