Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:03:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653544 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If What Allen West Just Said Is True, Obama Might Be In Serious Troubl 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: If What Allen West Just Said Is True, Obama Might Be In Serious Troubl  (Read 56 times)
wise1ray

« on: 07 31, 14, 04:50:57:AM » Reply

After his brutal attack on four U.S. Marines in 2012, the victims’ families have looked to the Afghani justice system to punish Ainuddin Khudairaham. Instead, the man who killed three and seriously injured a fourth has been tried as a juvenile and sentenced to a paltry seven and a half year prison term. Nearly two years ago, Khudairaham, who served as an aide to local law enforcement, brought a rifle with him to the gym at a Helmand Province forward operating base and opened fire. He killed Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr., Cpl. Richard Rivera Jr., and Staff Sgt. Soctt Dickinson during the violent encounter Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Allen West weighed in on the light sentence during a recent Fox News interview, explaining that it will have far-reaching effects throughout the U.S. military. “This is absolutely unconscionable,” he said, noting tests indicate that Khudairaham was potentially 18 years old when he committed the crime. The shooter “should not have been tried as a juvenile,” West noted; “and as a matter of fact, the family of Lance Cpl. Buckley was told that he was not going to be tried as a juvenile.” He called the sentencing “heinous,” suggesting that such a vicious criminal should be put to death.

“He should have been tried as an adult and he should have gotten the death penalty for doing what he did in cold blood,” West contended.
This injustice, he asserted, is symptomatic of widespread problems affecting America’s men and women in uniform. “It’s very damaging,” he said, “because it’s not just this incident. But when you think about the fact that we’re handing out pink slips to our combat leaders who are still there in Afghanistan but we cannot hand out pink slips to any of the managers and officials that are in charge in the Veterans Administration and have the blood of our veterans on our hands.” His outrage extends to the perceived inaction regarding the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups and the ongoing border crisis.

“We are allowing all of these individuals to include MS-13 [gang] members to come across our border but we can’t bring our own Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi across that border back home,” he lamented.
“This is a powder keg that is building up in the military community,” he noted, explaining that, if the Obama administration rewards accused Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl with back pay after his time in the custody of Afghanistan terrorists, the brewing tension might come to a boil. “If we don’t do the right thing and charge Bowe Bergdahl as a deserter, which I think the administration is trying to sneak past us and classify him as a POW, [and] he gets $350,000 in taxpayer money, I think that might be the fuse,” he concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40w-QVGQUhU
Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 07 31, 14, 05:03:58:AM » Reply

Here's the PROBLEM-

ALL of our so called elected REPRESETATIVES are in campaign mode and they could give a rats ass what is really happening around us, every action we see today is based on what THEY THINK they need to say to get re-elected. Over the last 2-3 months I have written countless letters and emails to my REPRESENTAIVES. Over tee last 2-3 months the RNC has been calling for their yearly donation and I'll tell you the ear full I give the solicitor, "You're asking for money to do what? NOTHING! from my point of view and I have no intention of donating to the RNC the DNC or any RADICAL political organization" I am so sick of these politicians who've come to think of themselves as ROCK STARS instead of REPRESENTATIVES of the people who sent them to Washington. NO INCUMBENT will receive my vote in this election cycle or the next or the next, we need to get POLIICIANS out of Washington.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 07 31, 14, 05:06:41:AM » Reply

if anything dickheaded allen west says is true, then hell has frozen over.  he might be just only a tad bit less retarded than you, ray ray. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 31, 14, 07:02:19:AM » Reply

Allen West is light years ahead of you in intelligence and integrity, whoreshit duddy.  That means you are one fucking stupid son of a bitch.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 31, 14, 08:03:01:AM » Reply

West saw how easy it was to make money off a bunch of old goofy teabaggers and is now in full Palin mode.   How much money have you sent him?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 31, 14, 08:21:34:AM » Reply

The same you sent in to Reverends Jackson and Sharpton.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 07 31, 14, 08:43:12:AM » Reply

they are miles ahead of west in intellect but they are not all that much above him as far as trying to make money off controversy.  west appeals to idiotic hillbillies and other teabaggers and sharpton and jackson make money off bitching about perceived or real racial problems. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 31, 14, 09:15:01:AM » Reply

According to whoreshit, Allen West is just a dumb house nigger.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 07 31, 14, 09:52:05:AM » Reply

that is what you said, moron.  i could give a fuck what color west is.  why do you?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 31, 14, 09:52:59:AM » Reply

According to whoreshit, Allen West is just a dumb house nigger.

And yet the half breed Ho boy call everyone else a racist, a sure sign of a no good son of a bitch, Ho boy knows what he is and wears it like a badge of honor!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 07 31, 14, 10:06:55:AM » Reply

Jackson, Sharpton, West, Palin, etc. are all entertainers.  Why do you idiots let someone selling commercials and their books set your opinions? 
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #11 on: 07 31, 14, 10:33:37:AM » Reply

I cannot understand why our military personal are not armed at all times in combat zones? 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If What Allen West Just Said Is True, Obama Might Be In Serious Troubl
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory