Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:11:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660807 Posts in 298625 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: In Campaign Mode, Obama Slams Republicans For ‘Hating All The Time’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: In Campaign Mode, Obama Slams Republicans For ‘Hating All The Time’  (Read 67 times)
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« on: 07 30, 14, 10:03:18:PM » Reply

Having apparently given up on charm, golf and persuasion, President Barack Obama

on Wednesday

went for taunting sarcasm in his long-fruitless attempt to persuade Republicans to work with him. Read More…
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #1 on: 07 30, 14, 10:06:32:PM » Reply

Such a UNITER and not a DIVIDER. 

Calling about half of AMERICANS haters.

You would have NEVER heard that from President Bush's lips.

For shame!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 30, 14, 10:10:47:PM » Reply

Why is this campaign mode? 
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 07 30, 14, 10:20:03:PM » Reply

“I know they’re not that happy that I’m President, but that’s OK. I’ve only got a couple years left,” he said. “Then you can be mad at the next President.”

When boos interrupted his speech Wednesday, Obama pulled out a line from his last campaign: “Do not boo. Vote!”

He's 100% right.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 30, 14, 11:47:21:PM » Reply

Yep vote just as long as you vote democrat and often right Justin?
justincase

« Reply #5 on: 07 30, 14, 11:50:11:PM » Reply

Nope. Just vote.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 30, 14, 11:50:50:PM » Reply

obama stays in campaign mode, nitwit, campaign mode keeps him from having to admit he's a total failure.

Like pastor manning said, he was giving everything and the " " failed!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 30, 14, 11:52:01:PM » Reply

At least 1 to 5 times right Justin?
justincase

« Reply #8 on: 07 30, 14, 11:55:26:PM » Reply

Nope. Just once.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #9 on: 07 31, 14, 03:33:14:AM » Reply

wow, obama really laid the hateful rhetoric out there, didn't he, stupid fuck little tommie?  do you try to show how fucking stupid and dishonest you are with every comment about our president or do you just not have any choice, you little punk?

from the article, he is clearly talking about the republicans in the House and Senate whose main job, as their memo clearly outlined in 2008 before he had taken office but had been elected, has been to delay, obstruct and deny, not actually work with the president and the democrats in congress to try and solve any problems.  their motto- fuck the country, we want to hurt the president politically, and that means shutting down as much as we can.

WASHINGTON (MCT) — Having apparently given up on charm, golf and persuasion, President Barack Obama on Wednesday went for taunting sarcasm in his long-fruitless attempt to persuade Republicans to work with him.
In a campaign-style speech in Kansas City, Mo., a loose and grinning Obama ribbed his political opponents as “mad all the time” and told them to “stop just hating all the time.”
The President at one point tried for dry understatement, but couldn’t deliver the lines without cracking himself up at the podium. “They haven’t been that helpful,” he said, laughing. “They have not been as constructive as I would have hoped.” (republicans NOT IN OFFICE could not be helpful to the president, idiot bitch little tommie.  learn to read, motherfucker, then comment)
The talk was an extended version of a riff Obama has repeated in several recent speeches. As he tries to drum up Democratic enthusiasm ahead of the midterm elections, Obama is casting his opponents as almost misguided children.
They’re singularly focused on opposing him, rather than boosting the economy, he said. While he works to build infrastructure and improve healthcare, Republicans prepare to file a lawsuit accusing him of executive overreach, he added.
The President even made fun of Republicans for agreeing with him, recalling a recent bill signing when both Republicans and Democrats showed up at the ceremony.
“And everybody was all pleased,” he said, laughing. “They were all in their suits. And I said, ‘Doesn’t this feel good? You know, we’re doing something. It’s, like, useful.’ … It was really nice. I said, ‘Let’s do this again.’
“I know they’re not that happy that I’m President, but that’s OK. I’ve only got a couple years left,” he said. “Then you can be mad at the next President.”

compare what the president said to his political opponents in congress to what mittens romney said about 47% of ALL AMERICANS...LITTLE TOMMIE, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/18/mitt-romney/romney-says-47-percent-americans-pay-no-income-tax/

In his remarks, Romney used broad strokes to characterize millions of people who he said solidly support President Barack Obama.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.

"And I mean the president starts out with 48, 49 percent … he starts off with a huge number," Romney continued. "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn’t connect. So he’ll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean, that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #10 on: 07 31, 14, 12:09:13:PM » Reply

Such a UNITER and not a DIVIDER. 

Calling about half of AMERICANS haters.

You would have NEVER heard that from President Bush's lips.

For shame!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: In Campaign Mode, Obama Slams Republicans For ‘Hating All The Time’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory