Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:45:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662684 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Eid Al-Fitr 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Eid Al-Fitr  (Read 654 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #12 on: 07 28, 14, 02:25:38:PM » Reply

Huffington Post is a sewer.  Most of the stuff that comes out of there is crap.

anchoragedebunked,

You forgot to mention that you've been discredited and shown to be nothing more than a loud-mouthed, know-nothing charlatan and fraud.

LOL
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #13 on: 07 28, 14, 03:36:10:PM » Reply

I'm bending over......  now, kiss my royal eid-al-fitr!!!!!

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #14 on: 07 28, 14, 03:39:33:PM » Reply

Hypocritical Hawk celebrating a Muslim Religious holiday while putting down and making fun of American Christian holidays.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 07 28, 14, 05:31:14:PM » Reply

Celebrating war?

I thought you were against war, 1965hawks!

Read your own source, 1965hawks, Eid Al-Fitr is a celebration of war!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 07 29, 14, 06:58:17:AM » Reply

Eid al-Fitr

The first Eid al-Fitr was celebrated in 624 CE by the Prophet Muhammad and his companions after the victory of the battle of Jang-e-Badar.

Battle of Badar is also known as Ghazwa-e-Badar because Holly Prophet PBUH took part in this battle as supreme commander of Muslim forces.   Battle of Badar or Jang Badar or Ghazwa-e-Badar is the first battle of Islam.

After he’d fled Mecca and gained followers in Medina, Mohammed began his bloody campaign of conversion by the sword, invading numerous neighboring villages, beheading the men who refused to convert, looting their possessions, and enslaving their women and children.

This was the beginning of Mohammed's trail of violence, hatred and bloodshed that would soon destroy the once flourishing culture of Arabia. The story has been documented in detail by his biographers,- surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army of greedy desperados, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, rape of women and children, sale of these victims after rape, trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam. Mohammed  organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #17 on: 07 29, 14, 09:36:21:AM » Reply

To the simple-minded and ignorant buffoons

Simple minded and ignorant......

Tell me Hawk, do you go to Muslim boards and wish them Happy Hanukkah?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 07 29, 14, 09:55:34:AM » Reply

Hawky does not even know what or why he is celebrating...

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=191234.msg1498170#msg1498170
1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 07 29, 14, 03:30:11:PM » Reply

Hypocritical Hawk celebrating a Muslim Religious holiday while putting down and making fun of American Christian holidays.

No. BALD-FACED LIAR jivin' jim. When did I say I celebrated a Muslim religious holiday? And when did I put down or make fun of Christian holidays. By the way, what American Christian holiday are you referring to.
1965hawks

« Reply #20 on: 07 29, 14, 03:33:13:PM » Reply

To the simple-minded and ignorant buffoons

Simple minded and ignorant......

Tell me Hawk, do you go to Muslim boards and wish them Happy Hanukkah?

The answer to your question is "No," simple-minded and ignorant LOCO5th.

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 07 29, 14, 03:54:23:PM » Reply

The first Eid al-Fitr was celebrated in 624 CE by the Prophet Muhammad and his companions after the victory of the battle of Jang-e-Badar.

Battle of Badar is also known as Ghazwa-e-Badar because Holly Prophet PBUH took part in this battle as supreme commander of Muslim forces.   Battle of Badar or Jang Badar or Ghazwa-e-Badar is the first battle of Islam.

After he’d fled Mecca and gained followers in Medina, Mohammed began his bloody campaign of conversion by the sword, invading numerous neighboring villages, beheading the men who refused to convert, looting their possessions, and enslaving their women and children.

This was the beginning of Mohammed's trail of violence, hatred and bloodshed that would soon destroy the once flourishing culture of Arabia. The story has been documented in detail by his biographers,- surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army of greedy desperados, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, rape of women and children, sale of these victims after rape, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam. Mohammed  organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.

How a terrorist became a "prophet".
1965hawks

« Reply #22 on: 07 29, 14, 04:31:46:PM » Reply

How a terrorist became a "prophet".

No. It wasn't, sweetnut.

Where did you get that cockamamie account of the "first" Eid al-Fitr and its originating as some kind of victory celebration following Ghazwa-e-Badar? I have before me a copy of John Esposito's What Everyone Needs To Know About Islam: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions, From One Of America's Leading Experts, Oxford Press (2002), and Introducing Islam: A Graphic Guide, Icon Books Ltd (2009), by Ziauddin Sardar & Zafar Abbas Malik. Needles to say, neither those books nor Wikipedia give your cock and bull account of the origin of Eid al-Fitr, or link it in any way to the Batttle of Badar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 07 29, 14, 04:37:12:PM » Reply

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=The+first+Eid+al-Fitr+was+celebrated+in+624+CE+by+the+Prophet+Muhammad+and+his+companions+after+the+victory+of+the+battle+of+Jang-e-Badar.&fr=ymyy-t-999&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001&type=att_pc_my_portal

You are wrong again, Hawky.  Why do you lie?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Eid Al-Fitr
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About