Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 30, 24, 06:33:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664138 Posts in 298934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Refugee: Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Reasons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Refugee: Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Reasons  (Read 172 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 25, 14, 04:11:59:PM » Reply

and kids can always be considered refugees SINCE THEY DID NOT CHOOSE TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY AT ANY TIME, SINCE KIDS CAN NOT LEGALLY MAKE THOSE KINDS OF DECISIONS....durrrrrrrrrrr....so, according to bm's definition, ted cruz's dad was not a refugee and therefore should not be in this country, right?  there was no war or persecution or natural disaster going on in cuba when the batshit crazy elder cruz decided to invade our country, as you chickenshit right wingers call it when it is kids doing it....

POSTED ON JUNE 20, 2013 BY LATINO REBELS

Senator Ted Cruz’s Dad Tells NPR that He Bribed His Way Into the United States

To quote the great Ricky Ricardo, “You got a lot of explainin’ to do.” Such is the case of Texas Senator Ted Cruz and his dad Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, who were featured today on NPR. The younger Cruz, born in Canada and now one of Congress’ stauchest critics of the current immigration reform bill being debated, has always said that he was a champion of legal immigration. Guess he never got the memo about who his dad left Cuba because last time we checked, bribing a government official is an illegal act.

Here is what the NPR segment said:

The views of that freshman senator — Texas Republican Ted Cruz — have been significantly colored by the saga of his own father, an immigrant from Cuba.

“In my opinion, if we allow those who are here illegally to be put on a path to citizenship, that is incredibly unfair to those who follow the rules,” Cruz has said.

And the example he frequently points to is his father, 74-year-old Rafael Bienvenido Cruz.

“I came to this country legally,” Cruz’s father says. “I came here with a legal visa, and … every step of the way, I have been here legally.”

In an interview near his home outside Dallas, the elder Cruz says that as a teenager, he fought alongside Fidel Castro’s forces to overthrow Cuba’s U.S.-backed dictator, Fulgencio Batista. He was caught by Batista’s forces, he says, and jailed and beaten before being released. It was 1957, and Cruz decided to get out of Cuba by applying to the University of Texas. Upon being admitted, he adds, he got a four-year student visa at the U.S. Consulate in Havana.

“Then the only other thing that I needed was an exit permit from the Batista government,” Cruz recalls. “A friend of the family, a lawyer friend of my father, basically bribed a Batista official to stamp my passport with an exit permit.”

With all due respect, Don Rafael, you did not come into this country legally. You used illegal means to come into this country. We respect your story, but please, no somos pendejos.

Then there is the whole Canada thing:

Ted Cruz says of his father, “(he) then ended up getting a job and eventually going on to start a small business and to work towards the American dream.”

Only he did that in Canada, where Ted was born. His father went there after having earlier obtained political asylum in the U.S. when his student visa ran out. He then got a green card, he says, and married Ted’s mother, an American citizen. The two of them moved to Canada to work in the oil industry. 

hmmm. so when batshit crazy ted cruz was born in canada (Huh?), his dad was not even an American citizen and not even in this country!!  interesting....
Dardmex

« Reply #1 on: 07 25, 14, 04:12:59:PM » Reply

hoosier daddy --- I hate U.S. border security almost as much as I hate Hitler Bush and the House Republicans!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 07 25, 14, 04:15:37:PM » Reply

yeah, the repubs sure did stiffen up the border when reagan gave amnesty to all illegals in the 80's!! and for the 6 years when the repubs controlled congress and bush was president!!  except obama has deported more in 5 years than bush did in 8...and if the indians had closed the borders like you chickenshit repubs seem to want today, there would never have been a united states...at least not one this big, this diverse and this powerful. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 25, 14, 04:16:51:PM » Reply

fuck fuck fuck Bush fuck fuck fuck Reagan fuck fuck fuck

Yeah, you're believable, whoreshit duddy.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 07 25, 14, 04:18:04:PM » Reply

Is heavy taxation and regulation a valid reason for leaving a country?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 07 25, 14, 04:18:21:PM » Reply

duke_john
Contributor

Re: Refugee: Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Rea
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:16:51 PM »   Reply
fuck fuck fuck Bush fuck fuck fuck Reagan fuck fuck fuck

Yeah, you're believable, whoreshit duddy.

maybe you should learn to read, then post, stupid fuck stalker bitch.  or not.  either way, everybody laughs at your stupid ass. 

anchoragedan
Contributor

You deserve the government you vote for

Re: Refugee: Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Rea
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:18:04 PM »   Reply
Is heavy taxation and regulation a valid reason for leaving a country?

if you think taxation and heavy regulation is too much to bear in this country, even if it is not a valid reason, in your case we can make an exception!!  see ya, bitch!!  don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on your way out...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 07 25, 14, 04:20:50:PM » Reply

obama has deported more in 5 years than bush did in 8.

Bush was lousy at border enforcement too.  That does not excuse Obama's dereliction.
ttopcat

« Reply #7 on: 07 25, 14, 04:21:35:PM » Reply

I won't kick the shit out of you if you'll leave!LOL
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 07 25, 14, 04:22:12:PM » Reply

Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Reasons

Are Tourists...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 07 25, 14, 04:23:29:PM » Reply

if you think taxation and heavy regulation is too much too bear in this country, even if it is not a valid reason ...

I already know what I think.  I'm asking you what YOU think.

So what is your answer?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 25, 14, 04:29:58:PM » Reply

And the new lie is to claim that the illegal aliens Obama has invited to flood our southern border are “refugees” and deserving of special treatment, including amnesty and ultimately citizenship.

But under US law a “refugee” must meet certain criteria, including:

Is located outside of the United States
Is of special humanitarian concern to the United States
Demonstrates that they were persecuted or fear persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
Is not firmly resettled in another country
Is admissible to the United States

If fleeing a dead job market and gang violence made one a legal refugee, then most of the American citizens living in Detroit, Springfield, MA, or any of the other hundreds of dying communities in the Rust Belt would appear to qualify as “refugees,” and you would think also gain the sympathy of Democrats.

But they don’t qualify as refugees or for liberal sympathy because they are already in the country and firmly in the clutches of the Democrats’ dependency state. These working Americans who are virtual refugees in their own country are the real victims of Obama’s manufactured “refugee crisis”.

While the open borders elites, such as Mark Zuckerberg, Rupert Murdock, Sheldon Adelson and the US Chamber of Commerce promote the idea that illegal immigrants take jobs Americans won’t do the reality is far different.

It is time for Republicans to consider immigration policy from the viewpoint of a middle-aged unemployed American who has to borrow gas money to drive to a job interview 100 miles away. Imagine how his or her life is affected when the company gives that open job to a temporary guest worker hired from 10,000 miles away. Imagine what any of the 58 million working-age Americans who don’t have jobs might have to say to the lawmakers and activists who claim there is a “labor shortage” or as we see it an illegal alien invasion being masked as a “refugee crisis.”

Illegal Aliens Are Not “Refugees”

George Rasley, CHQ Editor
keno

« Reply #11 on: 07 25, 14, 04:31:00:PM » Reply

Ever notice how badly wet backs hate Cubans? Reckon why that is?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Refugee: Those Who've Chosen to Leave Their Country for Valid Reasons
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory