Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 04:12:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663099 Posts in 298838 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: 75% Of U.S. Voters Say Putin Has The Upper Hand Over Obama In Uk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Poll: 75% Of U.S. Voters Say Putin Has The Upper Hand Over Obama In Uk  (Read 53 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 07 25, 14, 06:59:19:AM » Reply

http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/24/3581795/obama-administration-knew-islamic.html
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #13 on: 07 25, 14, 07:00:28:AM » Reply

Obama Brags About HIS DANCING to Donors: “I Did Not Drop into the Splits, But I Did Bust a Move”

Obama Dances While Rome Burns—

It’s nice to know that as the world is burning around him – with ISIS taking over Iraq, Dutch planes being shot down, and a record number of Americans out of work – Barack Obama is working on his dance moves at White House parties.

Barack Obama dancing with Mexican singer Thalia at the White House (2009).

Barack Obama bragged about his dancing skills last night during a fundraiser at at a fundraiser at the Los Angeles home of “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes. Barack told the audience there is video of him dancing with Usher and Janelle Monae, “Let me say I did not drop in splits. But I did bust a move. That I did do.”
Via The White House website:
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 07 25, 14, 07:01:37:AM » Reply

iraq is responsible for iraq, dumbass, not this country, not our president.  got it?  if they can't stop 8000 goat herders driving toyotas then they deserve to lose power.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #15 on: 07 25, 14, 07:02:24:AM » Reply

Islamic State: “We’re Coming For You, Barack Obama”…
Baretta19

« Reply #16 on: 07 25, 14, 07:05:10:AM » Reply

(CNN) - President Barack Obama tops the list of the worst presidents since World War Two, according to a new national poll.
And the survey, released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University, also indicates that a plurality of voters nationwide say in hindsight that the country would be better off if Mitt Romney had won the 2012 presidential election.
John Adams

« Reply #17 on: 07 25, 14, 07:06:56:AM » Reply

Obama, clearly out of his league......

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #18 on: 07 25, 14, 08:04:58:AM » Reply

do you know how gay you have to be to even want to have a picture of a topless clown on a horse, boy?  just how gay for putin are you, bitch?  and 42% of americans say they believe the universe was created in 6 days 6000 years ago- that explains 42% of those who did not vote for bush being the worst fucking president in history.  goddamn.  even you stupid chickenshits have to be able to face that obvious fact...how many wars has obama started?  how many of the second worst recessions in our history are named after obama, not bush, as the aptly named BUSH RECESSION?  how many people did obama torture?  if 42% of americans believe that creationism bullshit, i can see why they might name somebody other than gomer bush the worst president...they are stupid enough to say anything...
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: 75% Of U.S. Voters Say Putin Has The Upper Hand Over Obama In Uk
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory