Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:42:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653575 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama Brags About HIS DANCING to Donors: “I Did Not Drop into the Spli 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Obama Brags About HIS DANCING to Donors: “I Did Not Drop into the Spli  (Read 19 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 07 24, 14, 06:38:44:PM » Reply

What a despicable piece of shit...

Obama Brags About HIS DANCING to Donors: “I Did Not Drop into the Splits, But I Did Bust a Move”

Obama Dances While Rome Burns—

It’s nice to know that as the world is burning around him – with ISIS taking over Iraq, Dutch planes being shot down, and a record number of Americans out of work – Barack Obama is working on his dance moves at White House parties.

Barack Obama dancing with Mexican singer Thalia at the White House (2009).

Barack Obama bragged about his dancing skills last night during a fundraiser at at a fundraiser at the Los Angeles home of “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes. Barack told the audience there is video of him dancing with Usher and Janelle Monae, “Let me say I did not drop in splits. But I did bust a move. That I did do.”
Via The White House website:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: My girl, Janelle Monae. (Applause.) Janelle has performed at the White House, like, 15 times. And we — there’s going to be an official Janelle Monae room in the White House. (Laughter.) We love her. Michelle and I love Janelle. We love her energy. We love her talent. But we most of all love her character. And anybody who gets a chance to talk to her, this is just a remarkable, strong, smart young lady.

And I have to say nice things about her because she may be the only person in possession of a video in which I try to keep up with her and Usher on the dance floor. (Laughter.) Now, this is top secret. She has promised that this will never be released. But she can blackmail me at any time. (Laughter.)

MS. MONAE: I love you!

THE PRESIDENT: I love you back. You do have that video, though, don’t you?

MR. MONAE: I do. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Now, tell the truth, though, Janelle — I wasn’t bad, though, was I? (Laughter.) I’m just saying. Go ahead, testify just a little bit.

MS. MONAE: (Off mic.)

THE PRESIDENT: Let me say I did not drop in splits. (Laughter.) But I did bust a move. That I did do. (Laughter.)
Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 14, 07:08:20:PM » Reply

For the guy who brought "tranquility" to the world LOL

We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL

Obumbler is rather clueless!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 14, 09:51:43:PM » Reply

That's because he defers all presidential duties to valeria jarret...and she does an even worse job than he did.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama Brags About HIS DANCING to Donors: “I Did Not Drop into the Spli
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory