Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:46:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hollywood Star HATES SOBama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Hollywood Star HATES SOBama  (Read 56 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 07 24, 14, 11:08:15:AM » Reply

You better be a BIG Star in Hollywood if you dare say ANYTHING negative about Messiah SOBama!!!!!!

http://eaglerising.com/7504/angelina-jolie-hates-president-obama/

.....and, they won't be able to throw the Race Card because of the Star's children!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 14, 11:15:47:AM » Reply

and, they won't be able to throw the Race Card because of the Star's children!!! 

And that will confuse the hell out of them!!
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 14, 11:34:50:AM » Reply

Nowhere in that video did she even mention Obama, let alone say she HATES him. 

In the article, it is said that "a source" made the statement you allude to.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 14, 12:53:03:PM » Reply

oh, let the little racist assholes have their imaginary fun.  god.  hard to believe there are people as stupid as the right wing racists on this board still alive. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 24, 14, 01:28:04:PM » Reply

Obama does not have Angelina Jolie's seal of approval.

Jolie, who has also been a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador since 2001, is no fan of Democrat President Barack Obama, to put it mildly.

"She hates him," a source close to the U.N. goodwill ambassador, 34, tells the new issue of Us Weekly.

But don't expect to see the Salt actress rally against Democrats on Fox News like her staunch Republican father, Jon Voight.

"Angie isn't Republican, but she thinks Obama is all smoke and mirrors," the source says.

As it happens, left-wing intellectual/activist Noam Chomsky also used the “smoke and mirrors” terminology to describe the 2008 Barack Obama presidential campaign.

Jolie’s dad, veteran actor Jon Voight, has become an outspoken Republican and Obama foe. Jolie has not in general made public statements per se about her political views, which can be a career-killer for others who are far less established in the industry and who hold to a conservative or libertarian philosophy.

Many of Hollywood’s movers and shakers give millions of dollars to the Democrats, and Obama and other politicians regularly travel to southern California for big-ticket fundraisers.

Obama has taken a lot of heat lately across the ideological spectrum for pursuing his business-as-usual campaign fundraising schedule with celebrities and one-percenters amidst international crises such as the shootdown of the Malaysian airliner and the Israeli ground invasion of Gaza. Obama has attended 339 fundraising events to date.

Do you think it’s plausible that Angelina Jolie really hates President Obama?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1360714/angelina-jolie-hates-barack-obama-report/#mvxTJ8Hv2U4rStSj.99
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 24, 14, 01:31:49:PM » Reply

Hooty playing the racist card, ROFL.   Hooty the biggest racist on this board playing the race card.  -  Perfect.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 07 24, 14, 01:40:08:PM » Reply

rumors and gossip.  that is what counts for facts in right wing land...and, bottom line, WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO ANGELINA JOLIE LIKES OR DISLIKES?  jeezus christ, that is about as important as knowing who carrot top likes or dislikes. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 24, 14, 01:47:46:PM » Reply

It isn't a secret anymore that many Democrats despise Obama.   It isn't a big deal.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 14, 01:51:07:PM » Reply

not as many as the repubs that despised bush and cheney by 2008, along with all the other americans and the world in general.  the repubs wouldn't even let bush APPEAR at the 2008 convention, they let him make a video and then showed it in the afternoon when no one was there to throw up during it.  and they not only did not allow war criminal cheney to appear physically, they did not even let him make a dumbfuck video, either.  that was back when the GOP had gotten a little bit of a clue.  now, in their effort to bring in dumbfuck racist hillbilly teabaggers, they are loonier and more out of touch than ever....
justincase

« Reply #9 on: 07 24, 14, 02:07:41:PM » Reply

Obama does not have Angelina Jolie's seal of approval.

Jolie, who has also been a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador since 2001, is no fan of Democrat President Barack Obama, to put it mildly.

"She hates him," a source close to the U.N. goodwill ambassador, 34, tells the new issue of Us Weekly.

But don't expect to see the Salt actress rally against Democrats on Fox News like her staunch Republican father, Jon Voight.

"Angie isn't Republican, but she thinks Obama is all smoke and mirrors," the source says.

As it happens, left-wing intellectual/activist Noam Chomsky also used the “smoke and mirrors” terminology to describe the 2008 Barack Obama presidential campaign.

Jolie’s dad, veteran actor Jon Voight, has become an outspoken Republican and Obama foe. Jolie has not in general made public statements per se about her political views, which can be a career-killer for others who are far less established in the industry and who hold to a conservative or libertarian philosophy.

Many of Hollywood’s movers and shakers give millions of dollars to the Democrats, and Obama and other politicians regularly travel to southern California for big-ticket fundraisers.

Obama has taken a lot of heat lately across the ideological spectrum for pursuing his business-as-usual campaign fundraising schedule with celebrities and one-percenters amidst international crises such as the shootdown of the Malaysian airliner and the Israeli ground invasion of Gaza. Obama has attended 339 fundraising events to date.

Do you think it’s plausible that Angelina Jolie really hates President Obama?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1360714/angelina-jolie-hates-barack-obama-report/#mvxTJ8Hv2U4rStSj.99

Blah, blah, blah. Again, those words were said by "a source." No where is there any proof that Angelina Jolie said that or even feels that way. But, like Hoosier said, who cares what she thinks about anything? She's just another person with an opinion.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 24, 14, 02:29:26:PM » Reply

It isn't a secret anymore that many Democrats despise Obama.   It isn't a big deal.
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #11 on: 07 24, 14, 04:11:43:PM » Reply

If it is even remotely against Obama all the right-wing retards are all over it like the flies on stinking shit.

You can't even shoo them away with facts, it's too delicious for them.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hollywood Star HATES SOBama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About