Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:18:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660836 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped  (Read 102 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 07 24, 14, 01:07:46:PM » Reply

why ask stupid fuck questions, bitch?  you try paying for any medical care without insurance, asslick.  you right wingers are in some bizarre state of denial.  what is wrong with you?  why do you hate kids without insurance or their parents?  why do you not believe estimates that obamacare will save about 30,000 american lives a year?  why does this upset you so fucking much?

The figures released by the Department of Health and Human Services represent averages and prices will vary widely by geographic location as well as family size, age, tobacco use and income. Even the average price of a so-called bronze plan, designed to cover 60 percent of medical expenses not counting monthly premiums, masks big variation. (with a yearly out of pocket cap at $6250 dollars for singles and $12,700 cap for families)

For people who currently are uninsured and who qualify for financial assistance or enrollment in Medicaid, the federal-state health program for the poor, the average prices look to be low: 56 percent of uninsured will be able to get coverage for less than $100 a month per person, Gary Cohen, director of the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, said during the conference call.

The report cited examples of families and individuals who could qualify for subsidized coverage that would greatly reduce its cost, and Cohen said some low-income people will even be able to obtain a bronze plan with no monthly premium because of the subsidies.

A 27-year-old in Dallas who earns $25,000 a year will be able to purchase a bronze plan for $74 a month. A family of four in Dallas with a $50,000 household income could choose a bronze plan for as little as $26 a month. A family of four earning $50,000 a year purchasing the least expensive bronze plan would pay $36 a month in Charlotte, N.C., $32 a month in St. Louis and $24 a month in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #13 on: 07 24, 14, 04:35:27:PM » Reply

Normal people hate being LIED TO!!!!!

If you like your insurance, you can keep it.

If you like your Doctor, you can keep them.

We were LIED TO by a FAILED PRESIDENT!!!!!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory