Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:48:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660555 Posts in 298599 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped  (Read 100 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 07 24, 14, 10:27:38:AM » Reply

Not an unusual data point at all, based
on
the polling
trend
-- but a timely reality check for the delusional "people love
Obamacare!" propagandists.
CNN's latest national
survey
includes a number of noteworthy nuggets, including the "Affordable"
Care Act fallout verdict referenced in the headline (via Ed
Morrissey
):

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/07/23/cnn-poll-twice-as-many-americans-hurt-by-obamacare-than-helped-n1865078
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 14, 10:40:43:AM » Reply

Absolutely this is true.  For many of us, the HURT started within DAYS of this ABOMINATION being rammed down our throats, when our insurance deductibles went up to OBSCENELY HIGH LEVELS.

Mine went from $3,000 (which was too high anyway) to $5,000 WITHIN A WEEK AFTER OBAMACARE WAS PASSED.  That is a 66% hike in the deductible.  What did that do?  It pretty much means that our insurance is worthless, because we cannot afford to use it.  Most of us here live paycheck to paycheck, and don't have that much money just lying around so we can cough up the deductible.

For me personally, it means that the eye surgery that I NEED has been on hold since 2011, and will continue to be on hold until I find some means of either getting that deductible waived, or being able to pay it.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 14, 10:45:42:AM » Reply

Person #1:  "Everybody knows that"

Person #2:  "Well, did you know that the real purpose behind SOBamaCare is to control the lives of everyone living in America?"
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 14, 10:53:42:AM » Reply

total bullshit....here is the real deal, lying clown. 

53% say it helped them personally or others.  53%.   dumbass. 

* obamacare cnnpoll.png (71.04 KB, 550x333 - viewed 2 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 24, 14, 11:00:15:AM » Reply

Twice as many hurt than helped: Mission accomplished.

Just wait until the employer insurance waiver ends.

Obama took a huge personal political hit with his insistence that "if you like your plan you can keep it." It has been downhill from there. People aren't getting "great deals" on insurance premiums, they can't find a doctor, a hospital and especially they are losing treatment at leading medical facilities.

When they hear Obama, Democrat members of Congress and key officials in the administration tell them how great Obamacare is working out and compare that lie to their actual circumstances, I don't think November is going to work out all that well for them --- regardless of what the pundits, analysts and strategists want us to believe.

Yikes...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 24, 14, 11:02:05:AM » Reply

The "Helped Others" category is not approval of Obamacare, lol...
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 07 24, 14, 11:33:25:AM » Reply

SOBama and his wife are both Ghetto Rats. What else would you expect from them?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #7 on: 07 24, 14, 11:38:42:AM » Reply

The entire bill was crafted to fail...thus forcing the U.S. into Government paid insurance, whereby all healthcare workers are paid by said government and pay union dues to thru their union dog bosses directly to the DNC.
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 14, 11:39:56:AM » Reply

I do not believe that 53% CLAIM that ObamaCare "helped" them or others.  Not with THOUSANDS of Americans whose plans they liked and could afford were CANCELLED, leaving them at the mercy of healthcare.gov, or more THOUSANDS whose plans remained in effect, but whose PREMIUMS and/or DEDUCTIBLES went from somewhat affordable to OBSCENELY UNAFFORDABLE, or even more THOUSANDS whose plans' networks went from covering most providers in their area to EXTREMELY NARROW - one woman LOST her BABY's pediatric cardiologist who had treated her baby since BIRTH; she was VERY VERY ANGRY and vented on the Internet.

More people want ObamaCare REPEALED than want it left in effect.  The young people want NOTHING to do with it, as evidenced by the fact that only a tiny percentage of the "young invincibles" even bothered to sign up in the first place.  They see no value in it, not with having to pay huge premiums and themselves being healthy enough that most don't even bother seeing a doctor once a year; they only go when they're too sick to do anything else.  Senior citizens are upset because many of them have now LOST their Medicare Advantage plans, that cost them LESS than traditional Medicare and gave them MORE CHOICES.

The ONLY people that ObamaCare "helped" were the lobbyists who pushed for it, the big insurance companies who - for the moment - are profiting from it (until the death spiral starts, and then they EXPECT to be bailed out by the Federal government) - and the corrupt politicians who rammed it through Congress.  The last group has been paying for it ever since, as many of them have been defeated and sent packing from DC.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 07 24, 14, 12:19:05:PM » Reply

53% say it helped them personally or others.  53%.

That does not conflict with the initial post.  If just 2 out of 300 million people are helped, then it is true to say Obamacare has helped some people.

While it is true SOME people have been helped, MOST people have been HURT.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #10 on: 07 24, 14, 12:56:05:PM » Reply

you are a lying moron, bh non grad...goddamn, stupid.   read something!!  you are incredibly stupid. i have already proven how many it has helped in another thread, but here ya go again, illiterate. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/report-5-4-million-newly-insured-under-obamacare-n71076
Report: 5.4 Million Newly Insured Under Obamacare
BY MAGGIE FOX

More than 5 million Americans who didn’t have health insurance before have been able to get coverage since September, according to a new report released Thursday.

The report seeks to answer one of the big questions surrounding the government statistics surrounding the law known as Obamacare — how many people have gained health insurance under the new rules? Early statistics had suggested that many of the people who rushed to buy the plans available on the new health insurance exchanges were just swapping out of other coverage.

But the new report suggests the law is having its intended effect of getting people covered who weren’t before.

“This represents a major step forward for 5.4 million previously uninsured people who now have health coverage,” said Dr. Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, president and chief executive officer of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which issued the report along with the Urban Institute.

The report shows that 15.2 percent of Americans were without health insurance as of the first week in March, a drop of 2.7 percentage points since September 2013.

* obamacare uninsured rate.png (28.26 KB, 564x508 - viewed 2 times.)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 07 24, 14, 01:02:44:PM » Reply

More than 5 million Americans who didn’t have health insurance before have been able to get coverage

Did they want health insurance before?  If so, what changed?  How did they get insurance?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CNN Poll: Twice As Many Americans Were Hurt By Obamacare Than Helped
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory