Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:11:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653500 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: This is our problem 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: This is our problem  (Read 3312 times)
dondc

« Reply #12 on: 07 06, 10, 12:52:33:PM » Reply

Nothing you said makes much sense to me.
Once agin you are saying "deflect", what do you mean when you say deflect?
You seem to be running far afield in this post, I see that as deflection..
The war in Afghanistan doesn't need or use many of the things the military spends on.  I thought long ago that we could close a lot of bases over seas and save money...We sure don't need billion dollar airplanes to fight the Taliban.
caserio1

« Reply #13 on: 07 06, 10, 01:07:02:PM » Reply

war mongers still deny an illegal war is the root cause of all, every one, of our problems

the military industrial complex will destroy this country in its present form

already war mongers are no longer hiding
daw_jr
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 07 06, 10, 01:09:32:PM » Reply

IO, again I have to say "Huh".

We spend billions per year and are taken down by $10 worth of boxcutters.

Do you think something isn't right?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 07 06, 10, 01:18:36:PM » Reply

Sounds like Hartmanns a dope who doesn't know our history.  Most likely a product of a liberal education then.  Besides being off topic.

Anyways it's good to hear Dr. Pauls message of closing most of our bases around the world is getting through the the rest of the noise.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #16 on: 07 06, 10, 01:28:43:PM » Reply

willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #17 on: 07 06, 10, 01:33:51:PM » Reply

Oh good lord deflectors/dems - the heat has gotten to all of you east coasters.

Really - either waging a global war should be a little more cost effective (and protecting us all within our borders too on a daily basis) or we should just what? Ignore the GLOBAL TERRORIST THREAT TO US THAT IS ONGOING - not just to Afghanistan or Iraq but to each American inside of our borders - and concentrate full out on suing Arizona, instead? Or the fact that dems empowered today like it just fine when they determine it "right"  for the U.S. House and U.S. Senate to recess and go home on vacation after deliberately choosing NOT to pass a budget - as the public is entitled to see and appreciate.

Why that would be admitting that Obama lied to us all when he ratcheted up HIS war and stated to the nation we had on ongoing reason to remain fully engaged in this GLOBAL WAR - because our nation is emperiled by this very real enemy - not just Afghanistan and/or Iraq. All of that needing the full resources of our nation - monetarily and symbolically. Or was President Obama/ Commander in Chief of a Global War against very real Al Qaeda identified terrorism, lying?

Sheez - let's just follow the reasoning of heat stroke suffering progressives out there on the east coast - the Huffington Post was only and always just telling us the truth, channeled through all things lucid U.S. Reps Frank and Paul?

Sure.....
caserio1

« Reply #18 on: 07 06, 10, 01:44:16:PM » Reply

oregon baby

you know that invading iraq was is and always will be known as the stupidest thing this country  has ever done

and trying to blame obama makes you look silly
dondc

« Reply #19 on: 07 06, 10, 01:50:36:PM » Reply

Well one thing we have accomplished, we have lost more Americans to global terrorists and created more global terrorists, while spending big and going into debt bigger.
(It only 68 where I live!)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #20 on: 07 06, 10, 01:53:37:PM » Reply

tell that to an active duty U.S. Military, case. And their families and loved ones. Putting their lives on the line for THIS Commander in Chief - not George Bush.

Not me.

Thanks a whole bunch for refusing to address any of the other convenient dem deflections. Like Obama choosing to make his "legacy" based on absurdly suing Arizona or on his dems in leadership positions spending every penny of the American tax payers dollars right now (as well as future generations) - and then refusing to pass a budget (to show any of us - dem or republican that they can tamp down costs in our federal budget - at all) and choose instead to go home on vacation - hoping to skip through the daisies in the upcoming elections - and expect the American public to embrace all of that? Or forget about all of that - debt, debt, debt.

Good luck deflecting dems - with all of that. Including an anything but competent Commander in Chief (Barack Obama) who volunteered for the job of being a Commander in Chief during war-time.

Barack H. Obama certainly did not have to - put his name in for consideration in regard to performing the duties of U.S. President or Commander in Chief of an ongoing war
caserio1

« Reply #21 on: 07 06, 10, 03:20:17:PM » Reply

until the right wing apologists admit iraq was stupid all else is nonsense

how anybody with a lick of sense can still defend that war defies all logic
daw_jr
Honored Member

« Reply #22 on: 07 06, 10, 03:47:18:PM » Reply

I have no idea what io is trying to say, but if it's that she thinks this president wants to gut the military, she's as loopy as her writings. No where in the article that I posted does it reference anything of the sort.

Talk about twisting what is being said and then adding hysteria to it. Right wing manuevering at is best.
colfax
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 12 21, 10, 04:25:17:PM » Reply

julianne, are you genetically incapable of providing any link with your posts?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: This is our problem
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About