Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 05:46:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663254 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: One more week... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: One more week...  (Read 213 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 05 19, 14, 04:37:58:AM » Reply

And these beautiful gardens I put 13 years of sweat into, will not be mine anymore. I will be renting while the new one is built. I gathered up a pile of rocks to take to the rental to make a small garden....a gal has to have something to do while waiting. Yes..I am a flower grower addict.

luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 05 19, 14, 09:56:27:AM » Reply

Me... I'd be yanking out a lot of the bulbs and other spreaders and sending them to luv... yep... that's what I'd be doing for a week...

lol

Anyway... your sweat in your garden was so rewarding to all of us... so off you go into the sky blue yonder where you wait to do it again on a smaller scale...I hope....

just a note...

all my roses didn't make it this year... the freeze got to them and maybe because I didn't cover them like I did before or the pouring of liquids across the fence... one thing for sure... there's more where they came from... and you know me...don't you....one of these days....

I had a money bag around here somewhere and can't find it... but when I do... I'm going to go and buy the dog some dog food and maybe a rose bush or 2...but I've got to find it....first...

I hope I didn't throw it in the trash by mistake... I'm stupid but not that stupid I hope....
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 05 19, 14, 10:19:58:AM » Reply

Sun, I have a really good idea of how you must be feeling right now.  It's not easy to leave the beautiful garden you worked so hard to create.  Don't look back. You are starting a new and exciting phase of your life and once you can get into your brand new home you will have so much to enjoy and a lot less work.  Time to have some fun.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 05 19, 14, 01:06:53:PM » Reply

You're having a new home built?  How exciting...

Your complete signature.

We all have transitions in life and this is just God's way of asking you to take a little break and stop and smell those roses...

Gardens are in your blood.  Take this time to explore with your camera, as you also have such a gift that you will find many more ways to occupy your time while you wait.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 19, 14, 01:38:19:PM » Reply

I left 4 beautiful gardens so leaving this  won't be that hard..yes..I will miss it, but as past experience show...they destroy the yards within a year. :-)
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #5 on: 05 19, 14, 05:07:54:PM » Reply

Enjoy your new homes, Sunshine!! I'm excited for you!Yes the old place won't have the sunshine touch.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 05 19, 14, 06:10:44:PM » Reply

I went to the old house I left in Columbus and visited my old neighbors... and the house has gone straight to hell...oh well... makes one think should I invest in anymore weed and feed ever... what's the point... and this house in Hellsville...insurance... insurance.... insurance....and to think that Sunshine I maybe your neighbor if all happens the way I know crack heads here work... one can only pray... huh?

having lived in Ohio for a long time... it would be refreshing to have good neighbors on both side...

not happening... that only happens in Heaven.... oh well.... (sigh)  keeping hope alive....lol 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 20, 14, 04:56:01:AM » Reply

Every house I lived in went south within a year after I left. My last house won Lowe's All American Lawn contest...they gave me $5000,  and  my yard was featured on Oprah in her  2000 garden show. I drove past it last week...weeds, trees over grwon , arbor torn down, shutters faded, bushes missing...I can only imagine what has happened to those beautiful hardwood floors.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 05 20, 14, 08:42:38:AM » Reply

it's a nightmare....

it seems like the whole world is crumbling apart....seriously... right before our eyes... some see... some refuse to see by placing their eyes in the sand...and I've even seen some turn away...

the religious lady that teaches me... we were on the porch one day... and I told her to look at that demon...and she turned away... I wanted to slap her... cause of it...but I understand her focus was on God....but how can you look away from evil... afterall that's what's happening I think... I've always been a realist... I thought... still learning... being watchful is the key here... for me at least....

Praying for the patience of Jesus is all I can do...

when I say demon here... someone who is filled with alcohol, drugs, hopelessness, no way away from their path cause of choice... so they steal and do all kinds of destruction to the world and themselves...may seem like judgment but it's not... honestly that's what I see... and when I see it .... it makes me want to be a better person...it makes me go into prayer for their everlasting life.....

by hey... that's life and the one we live with....

somewhere in my sick mine... I want Jesus to come and I want to welcome him in my home... and have him say I did good...but then again... it's a fear that he may not want to and say that he don't know me....cause....

what can one do to change the world for the better is all I'm asking...it's not my responsibility is it....

ok.. enough of this...

when I went to Columbus... and saw the old house... I just went into  the mode... it's just a house.... it's just a house....move on and don't look back...and I didn't

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 05 20, 14, 01:51:36:PM » Reply

I put in a small garden at the rental today..it's a start. Then I came home and went flower shopping in my yard...will share later this week.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: One more week...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory