Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:23:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653570 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Sports  |  Hunting / Fishing  |  Topic: Fire up this topic section 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Fire up this topic section  (Read 17836 times)
whaler23

« on: 07 03, 10, 07:08:20:PM » Reply

Me;

avid bowhunter ... three whitetails in P&Y book   148 151 169
pretty serious bass fisherman .. local and some not so local tournaments.. won some money with top 15 finishes, won $5,000.00 for big bass (12lbs 10 zs)  and half a Skeeter boat (team tourney) ...
fished dozens of offshore tournaments ... never won enough to pay for gas for the boat, but had tons of fun

you?
topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 07 07, 10, 04:29:57:PM » Reply

Fly fishing, but not the 'match the hatch, LL Bean type. Renegades with reversed hackles and lots of white and just about any stream will do.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 10, 11:31:46:PM » Reply

I prefer high mountain stream fishing...artificial lures, mostly spinners...catch and release only.  I have often contemplated spending the money on a pair of those fashionable hip waders...but nah, tennies and jeans work fine for crossing and fishing in streams...

I haven't hunted since the boys were little, I miss it...but I go out each fall and shoot the guns when the guys are working on sighting them in...the hubby and older son muzzleloader hunt now so firing off the 50 cal is good fun to piss off all the modern rifle dweebs at the range as we all fire at the same time and create a huge smoke cloud and thunderous boom to boot !

topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 08 07, 10, 11:38:58:AM » Reply

" the 50 cal is good fun to piss off all the modern rifle dweebs at the range as we all fire at the same time and create a huge smoke cloud and thunderous boom to boot !"

LOL !  I have a mental image of that, it must be a funny sight!

I'm stuck in Florida for a few days and will go out on a party boat tomorrow for some snapper, a truly delicious marine delicacy. The fun part is the tackle on the boats is all 50 lb stuff because of the oyster beds and rocks. We bring ultra-light tackle, 4 lb test on light bass rods, and that lets the fish have more than an equal shot of busting us. The captain always puts us away from the tourists so we don't screw up their  lines while we're fighting the fish, ....but he always fishes with us. It's just a lot more fun.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Sports  |  Hunting / Fishing  |  Topic: Fire up this topic section
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About