Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:41:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663588 Posts in 298891 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FEINSTEIN QUOTE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: FEINSTEIN QUOTE  (Read 49 times)
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« on: 05 11, 14, 08:32:54:PM » Reply

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein........
>
>                  
>
>                  Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
>
>                  Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee... and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
>
>                  Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."
>
>                  
>
>                  Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
>
>                  
>
>                  Frankly, I don't know what it is about California , but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.   I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine , even comes close.   When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're Number One.   There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.   The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.   You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
>
>                  
>
>                  Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
>
>                  Los Angeles Times
>
>                  
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 05 11, 14, 08:53:05:PM » Reply

I have a better explanation. " All liberals are mentally disturbed.  And the government should prevent them from voting."

And for God's sakes.... They should never be voted into any public office anywhere in the free world.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 05 11, 14, 10:04:44:PM » Reply

They should all be neutered too.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 05 11, 14, 10:20:01:PM » Reply

In response, Senator Feinstein stated neither that "all vets are mentally ill" nor that "the government should prevent [veterans] from owning firearms"; that claim is a highly exaggerated paraphrase of her remarks. What Feinstein did do was express her opinion that creating an exemption in an assault weapons ban (not a general firearms ban) for retired military personnel might was inadvisable due to both the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among that group and the difficulty of verifying that a potential gun purchaser was in fact a veteran, and that the proposed amendment should therefore include a provision for screening out "mentally incapacitated" veterans:

If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/feinstein.asp#BWLQFEM72KxEZ5ZX.99
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FEINSTEIN QUOTE
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About