Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:31:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663713 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOSNELL MOVIE CAMPAIGN MEETS GOAL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: GOSNELL MOVIE CAMPAIGN MEETS GOAL  (Read 101 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 05 11, 14, 05:27:29:PM » Reply

Below is an extract of the email they sent out this morning and a link to the site. It’s not too late if you want to go in and donate a couple of bucks to a good cause.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gosnell-movie

Dear Supporters

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

The Gosnell Movie has raised $2.1m and will be made! We are so incredibly grateful to you for getting us here. It’s been a long road and it was your ongoing support that carried us through.

We are delighted, but not done working just yet! The campaign is open until midnight on Monday the 12th. We’ve got the minimum money we needed, but we would still like more people to join in. So we’re announcing a stretch goal - we want at least 30,000 people to become part of this historic project. They don’t need to donate much, even a dollar will do. And needless to say, all these dollars will go towards hiring better talent to make this movie even greater.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 05 11, 14, 05:32:25:PM » Reply

how was it you think this was ignored?  I remember it being in the news for a good while.

On May 13, 2013, the jury reported that they were deadlocked on two counts. After returning to deliberations, the jury convicted Gosnell of 3 counts of murder, one count of involuntary manslaughter, and many lesser counts. He was found not guilty on one of the counts of murder.

On May 14, 2013, Gosnell struck a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to waive all his appeal rights regarding his conviction on the day earlier. In exchange, prosecutors allowed Gosnell to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

On May 15, 2013, Gosnell was sentenced to life in prison for the third child's murder
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 11, 14, 05:34:33:PM » Reply

Makes you wonder if orhow the IRS might get involved, demanding donor lists "just because."
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 05 11, 14, 05:37:11:PM » Reply

I'm sure you wonder about lots of things duke, you aren't very bright and most things like the sun setting and coming back up must seem like magic.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 11, 14, 06:52:01:PM » Reply

As a scientist with an advanced degree in chemistry, you are correct in that I wonder about many things.

However, as usual, you are dead wrong as far as my intellect.  It obviously far exceeds yours.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 05 11, 14, 06:57:53:PM » Reply

hahhahahaha.  I seriously doubt you have any advanced degrees in anything other than masturbation duke.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 11, 14, 07:05:52:PM » Reply

I have Bachelor's and Master's degrees in chemistry, wvomit.  Don't feel embarrassed that you've done shit with your life.  You're a liberal and that's par for the course.

BTW, I can toss shit right back at you.  You want to keep a flame war going, I'm game, faggot.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 11, 14, 09:07:49:PM » Reply

I BELIEVE THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF ATLAS SHRUGGED IS ALSO BEING FILMED!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOSNELL MOVIE CAMPAIGN MEETS GOAL
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About