Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:14:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653676 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks  (Read 201 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #12 on: 04 24, 14, 11:57:12:PM » Reply

hayes...take your loser karma somewhere else.

back to your momma's basement.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #13 on: 04 25, 14, 12:02:25:AM » Reply

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #14 on: 04 25, 14, 12:14:09:AM » Reply

Gooooolly!!!!  I see I rattled the cages of the boards biggest race baiters.  What a pair of mindless pukes.

Attitude boys, Attitude.   You two pukes just ain't got the Attitude to be real Men.  You'll be race baiting victims all your lives.

Spare me your victims outrage.  Anyone can see right through it.
ttopcat

« Reply #15 on: 04 25, 14, 12:27:52:AM » Reply

Not ever body going to like you that's life. Why would black people even care what he said?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 04 25, 14, 12:31:58:AM » Reply

Anyone expecting rancher Cliven Bundy to apologize at a news briefing Thursday for widely condemned remarks — that black people were “happier” during the slavery era than now — would be disappointed.

He never said "They would be happier."  Learn to quote people properly you goddamned Liars...

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #17 on: 04 25, 14, 12:35:24:AM » Reply

I don't think anyone is expecting the BLM to apologize either.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 04 25, 14, 12:38:43:AM » Reply

yes, he said happier.

it's easy to race bate the biggots on this board byte. 

the aespos biggots are too stupid to have any values worth defending.

ttopcat

« Reply #19 on: 04 25, 14, 12:41:47:AM » Reply

Jw2 You're a stupid SOB.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #20 on: 04 25, 14, 04:07:45:AM » Reply

How do you know he is wrong?

WHERE YOU THERE???

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TODAY IF LEFT TO THE ARABS IN AFRICA>

THEIR IQ WOULD NOT BE HIGHER!!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #21 on: 04 25, 14, 08:21:41:AM » Reply

only stupid fuck white boy racists, like jimbob and the other fox believing simpletons here, actually think being a slave would not be all that bad....you are pretty much slaves right now anyway.  you dare not think for yourself.  you dare not question fox or rush.  you dare not read a newspaper or try to know the truth.  you are chickenshit punks.  you would like being a slave because you somehow sense how fucking useless and dependent you are, which explains why you listen to and believe fox and rush.

Bundy insisted Thursday that he does understand slavery and isn't glossing over what it was like.

"I might not have a very big word base, or vocabulary, I guess. But let me tell you something: When I say slavery, I mean slavery. I understand what slavery's all about, and there's no question in my mind about that I don't know what slavery's about," he insisted. "Slavery's about when you take away choices for people, and where you have forced labor and you transfer people and sell them and all of those kinds of things. Do you think that's what America's all about? Do you think that's what I'm about, America? If it is, you're sure wrong, because I don't believe in any of that type of stuff."  (but he still thinks slavery is better than a high unemployment rate among blacks because they do not pick cotton today}

But there was widespread agreement Thursday that if Bundy is even wondering if blacks were better off being enslaved, he probably doesn't understand what slavery was:

Enslaved black people were, with some regularity, beaten with cowhide whips, tongs, pokers, chairs, and wooden boards. Nails were driven through their palms, pins through their tongues. Eyes were gouged out for the smallest offense.

When people like Cliven Bundy assert the primacy of the past it is important that we do not recount it selectively. American enslavement is the destruction of the black body for profit. That is the past that Cliven Bundy believes "the Negro" to have been better off in. He is, regrettably, not alone.

"Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), who last week called Bundy's supporters "domestic terrorists." "But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land, he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite."

cliven bundy might not be very much smarter than most of you teabagger/repubs that post their silly ass lies and fox repeats here on this board.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #22 on: 04 25, 14, 09:50:16:AM » Reply

"Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), who last week called Bundy's supporters "domestic terrorists." "But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land, he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite."

So says the man who though Obama was white enough to be president. What a self righteous, racist,  bastard.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #23 on: 04 25, 14, 11:56:55:AM » Reply

he never said that, stupid.  goddamn. if you are going to smear a 70 year old mormon shouldn't you at least quote him accurately, stupid fuck?  and compare what he did say to what your butt buddy racist friends on this board ACTUALLY DID SAY ON THIS BOARD-

Byteryder

Re: Rampaging N-Word Punks
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:12:05 PM »   Reply
N-Word???  Did you mean Niggers?

WWV10MHZ
Negroes Doing Their Thing
« on: Today at 04:23:45 PM »   Reply
Here's what happens if you are so unfortunate as to be around Negroes without a gun:

As if it wasn't bad enough that the thugs attack these guys in a group like hyenas, they come up and kick them when they're down and rob them!!!! So TYPICAL!!!!!

This is why it's wise to stay as far away from them as possible at ALL TIMES!!!

daroadie
What was He thinking?
« on: Today at 03:18:55 AM
49ers' Smith Arrested over LAX Bomb Threat

Dumb Porch Monkey...
Career over!

lluke47
Re: Obama Booed At Missouri-Tennessee Football Game
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:18:19 AM »   Reply

And those that did own slaves went South to fight for the Confederacy.
BTW moron, only 6% of the people in America owned slaves, some were black owners of slaves.
And the war was about states rights, not about smelly negro slaves..
The chimp will be booed everywhere he doesn't have a captive crowd of liberals

Hayes
Honored Member

Re: Study-half of black men arrested by age 23-or why we hate Blacks->
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:09:27 PM »   Reply
MLK DOES THAT MEAN MARTIN LUCIFER KOON???

lakitss
Re: George Washington Bridge Traffic Blocked by Christie's Massive Ego
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:37:54 AM »   Reply

My only hope for you is that some racist nigger sucker punches the lights out of your empty fucking skull and posts it on Youtube for us all to see.

HK91-762mm
Re: Country Music Star Toby Keith Restaurant is a NO GUN ZONE
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:47:44 AM »   Reply

Sounds like niggers are SO Violent they have to check at the door to see if someone has a gun --- WWOo    -No wonder I need to have a gun when around Dirty Niggers

WWV10MHZ
« Reply #12 on: 12 01, 13, 11:35:56:PM »   Reply

Challenge:  Find ONE White Punk arrested for the "Knockout Game"!!
This "game" is OWNED by bored hateful Black NI66ER Punk Losers looking to do something "cool"!!!!!!!

daroadie
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:24:50 PM »   Reply

They should be the "Bumps in the Road!"  Useless N166ERs.

WWV10MHZ
« Reply #7 on: Today at 11:18:12 AM »   Reply
NI66ERS........ They always do what NI66ERS do!!!!!

Best Advice:  Stay as far away from NI66ERS as possible at ALL TIMES!!!!  They WILL rob, rape, scam or KILL you given any possible opportunity!!!!!

Byteryder

« Reply #9 on: 10 23, 13, 09:21:23:PM »   Reply
JIC, quit acting like a nigger...

TTOPCAT
Re: Just remember if you're white and Republician and in a group of 2
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:04:09 AM »   Reply

You're just a dumb nigger who cares what you say,you will always be a nigger, nigger.

Byteryder
Re: Why Bob Ri 123 Having a Larger IQ Would Be A Good Thing
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:30:31 AM »   Reply

Calling out a user by name in the Topic Title, Nigger?  Shame on you.

WWV10MHZ

Re: Million vet march meets the US Park police...
« Reply #4 on: 10 13, 13, 09:27:45:PM »   Reply
At what point will the normal people finally be tired of the NI66ERIZATION of America? ? ? ? ?

Byteryder
Re: Jim....
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:45:59 AM »   Reply

If that's how you feel Little Prick, why not pack your bags and leave?  Go somewhere that the other users don't think of you as a useless piece of shit.  Who do you think you are an Obama Jr.?  Just another arrogant coon?

lakitss
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:49:52 AM »   Reply

The dividends of being unarmed in a world filled with racist niggers, gangbangers and druggies.

WWV10MHZ
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:12:10 PM »   Reply

It's a lot easier to count the handful of non-NI66ERS and subtract from the total.

WWV10MHZ
« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:23:31 PM »   Reply

A NI66ER will always be able to steal guns and kill someone!!!!!!!!
If the Govt outlawed ALL guns and ammo and confiscated ALL of them/it, NI66ers will be the ONLY ones with any!!!!

WWV10MHZ

Here are pics of the Black NI66ER punks:

WWV10MHZ
Re: So Bradley Manning wants to be a girl?
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:56:33 PM »   Reply

I guess he decided this after considering being a little lily white girly-man locked up with horny NI66ERS for 35 years!!

delurk
Looking for story on Yahoo
« on: Today at 11:20:53 AM »   Reply

I was trying to find the story about 3 niggers that killed a White student/ballplayer recently...

Byteryder
Re: Prosecution Witness: Pretty Much Everything Zimmerman Claimed Is C
« Reply #27 on: Today at 04:30:20 PM »   

It's a shame that the Authorities have to go thru this song and dance what what is an opne and shut case of self defense in any rational analysis.  And for what?  To try and keep the niggers from rioting.

DaBoz
EVIL , THY NAME IS OBAMA
How come Black supremacists never get mentioned when they kill whites
« on: Today at 05:00:53 AM »   Reply

But whites are always labeled white supremacists when the kill blacks.
Science has proven the Blacks have low IQs to be supreme anything, but ANIMALS.

HK91-762mm
Re: If Ogabe had a son
« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:23:32 PM »   
hhahahah 

UK has a Muzzie nigger problem too-- and all That gun control-!!!

Hayes
Re: The excuses have started for Rachel's testimony...
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:34:25 AM »   

DARTURD MARTIN WAS A RACIST LITTLE NIGGER BASTARD THAT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED LIKE SO MANY OTHERS LIKE HIM! DARTURD FOR YOU AND EVERY SONOFABITCH LIKE YOU:

lluke47
Re: Here come the tear jerking excuses
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:47:48 AM »

Send that pos back to africa where she can enjoy her culture of ignorance and cannibalism

Byteryder
Re: Did Florida Screw Up By Charging Zimmerman With 2nd Degree Murder?
« Reply #23 on: Today at 03:16:29 PM »   

Nope.  I don't say "boogy"  I much preferr NIGGER.  I'm not afraid of anyone, as long as I'm armed.  Certainly not envious under any circumstances.

delurk
« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:36:48 PM »   

Best advice.....  Have NOTHING to do with them.  Stay as FAR away from them as possible at ALL TIMES!!!
Our Police Dept. watches for them to turn off the main highway and try to come into our town.  If they do, they are immediately pulled over for weaving, irratic driving, distracted driving, etc., etc., etc.  After being stopped like this many many times, they are seldom if ever seen on our streets.  It's amazing how many are always caught with warrants, suspended/revoked licenses, no insurance, weapons/drugs,
expired plates, etc., etc., etc.  Probably 90% of them always have SOMETHING wrong!!!  It's just the way ALL of them are!!!

lluke47
Re: White Share of U.S. Population Drops to Historic Low
« Reply #18 on: 06 13, 13, 06:15:23:PM »

All the difference in the world, white is the dominant race, white is the intelligent race, white is the only race that matters, the rest of you you can suck on it..

HK91-762mm
Re: Truth about antigun wackos
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:04:26 PM »   

YOU cant reason with Liberals--Niggers Kill hundreds a year --But Libs think taking your and My guns will stop the killing --
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory