Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 05:23:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks  (Read 203 times)
wvit1001

« on: 04 24, 14, 11:02:38:PM » Reply

Anyone expecting rancher Cliven Bundy to apologize at a news briefing Thursday for widely condemned remarks — that black people were “happier” during the slavery era than now — would be disappointed.

Wearing his signature cowboy hat, Bundy, who led an armed confrontation with federal rangers over a land dispute and was then hailed as a patriot by Fox News’ Sean Hannity and other conservatives, repeated in Bunkerville, Nevada, what he had said earlier — he was “just wondering” if blacks were better off under slavery.

But after Bundy’s repeated offensive remarks this week, Republicans have scrambled to distance themselves from him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-doesnt-apologize-repeats-racist-remarks-n89206
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 11:09:48:PM » Reply

yep...but narry a Bundy live intereview on Fox News today.

wonder why
darkflower

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 14, 11:10:16:PM » Reply

So he is both stupid and a racist.

Nobody likes him for his brains. It is not even really about him but about the well deserved hatred for the united states government, which is hated both at home and abroad and for very good reasons. It deserves to be hated, and hated far more than it already is. It is the most out of control and corrupt government on the planet, guilty of the most war mongering and of the worst offenses against human rights all over the world. Not one other government is so guilty. If the un had an once of independence it would have already imposed harsh sanctions and put together an invasion force to put an end to the warmongering and human rights violations.
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 14, 11:11:54:PM » Reply

WOW AL SHARPTOUNGE THE CRIMINAL NEGRO CAN SCREAM FOR RACE RIOTS AND KILL WHITEY AND THAT IS JUST FREE SPEECH WHAT A FUCKTARD BASTARD YOU OABAMITES ARE!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 14, 11:15:10:PM » Reply

nobody's stopping bundy's speech are they?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 04 24, 14, 11:15:23:PM » Reply

Not the Patriotic Republicans.  Just the Pandering Republicans.  Mr. Bundy is entitled to his opinion on that issue And if the little kiss ass pandering pols don't like it...fuck'em.  YA, Rand Paul included.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 04 24, 14, 11:16:59:PM » Reply

black people were “happier” during the slavery era than now

How does that comment fall into your definition of racism? Sounds more like an opinion to me.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #7 on: 04 24, 14, 11:22:47:PM » Reply

The Negro found out quickly that Freedom is a harsh Taskmaster.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 04 24, 14, 11:25:47:PM » Reply

fuck you, chickenshit.  go to some country where you are the minority and tell me how much you love racist, ethnic discrimination.  you are such a chickenshit punk. 
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 04 24, 14, 11:30:49:PM » Reply

you must have had some hard taskmasters during your life byt to turn you into the hateful racist that you are.  was your daddy a racist pig like you?
lluke47

« Reply #10 on: 04 24, 14, 11:50:14:PM » Reply

You liberals support a racist in the WH and DOJ so stfu you hypocrites..
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 14, 11:53:49:PM » Reply

No one "understands" racism.

It just IS!

Look at what happens continuously in Africa. Some group/tribe decides it doesn't like a different group/tribe so it hunts down as many
  of the different group/tribe as possible and it slaughters them. Racism is a way of life over there!!! If someone is different, KILL THEM!!!

How can anyone "understand" this? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

And......  It happens all over the World in many different forms.  Blacks and Whites. Christians and Muslims. Women and Men.
    Hutus and Tutsis. Arabs and Jews. Catholics and Protestants. Yankee Fans and Mets Fans. Democrats and Republicans.
    Chevy Owners and Ford Owners. Liberals and Normal People. Vegetarians and meat-eaters.

Whenever there is someone different than you and you don't care for them because of it, that's racism.

There is no "understanding it". It's simple Human Nature.

It just IS!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory