Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:19:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653545 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Young Black Woman Puts "ALL" Anti-Bundy fools to Shame... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: This Young Black Woman Puts "ALL" Anti-Bundy fools to Shame...  (Read 82 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 24, 14, 09:42:41:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n0zoee4k7yE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/n0zoee4k7yE</a>

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 09:49:10:PM » Reply

She's a smart young lady who puts the issue into proper perspective.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 14, 09:53:31:PM » Reply

Thanks Jim I would really like to meet this young lady and shake her hand, America needs a lot more like her that understands just what is at stake.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 14, 10:51:10:PM » Reply

according to bundy, she would be better off as a slave, you stupid fuck assholes...

Washington (CNN) -- Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy's remarksabout whether the "Negro" fared better under slavery represents the latest in a series of incendiary racial comments from a new crop of folk heroes embraced in some conservative circles.
"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said to reporters, according to the New York Times.
"And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom," he was quoted as saying.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 14, 11:03:28:PM » Reply

And you are the idiot she's talking about.  Did you hear your racist dinner bell go off, hoosier?   Ding ding ding!   There it is !! 
Belly up and git yerself a hardy portion racial pie !!!   mmmm  num  num num

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 04 24, 14, 11:05:27:PM » Reply

Who screwed up and gave her an education.?

Once again I call "Attitude".  It's clear she is well aware of the realities of race and racism, but she refuses to accept a "victim" attitude.  She knows its not the color of her skin that will determine what she will be doing tomorrow, and the next day... it will be the content of her character and the same twists of fate we all live with, that will make those determinations.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #6 on: 04 24, 14, 11:06:26:PM » Reply

Al Junior.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 24, 14, 11:10:39:PM » Reply

"They abort their young children,

THE FACT IS THAT THE ABORTION RATE FOR MINORITIES IS EXTREMELY HIGH, BY SOME ESTIMATES IT IS 75%

they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton,"

WELLL DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WANT TO PHRASE IT THAT IS ALSO TRUE WHEN SO MANY YOUNG BLACKS END UP IN JAIL BECAUSE IT'S MORE COOL TO DEAL THAN TO WORK AT MICKEY DS! AND THAT IS THE THE WAY THEY THINK IN THE GHETTO!

Bundy said to reporters, according to the New York Times.

THEY SAY THE TRUTH HURTS AND IN THIS CASE IT'S THE LEFT THAT HAS TO HURT BECAUSE THEY CREATED THIS "GOVERNMENT PLANTATION!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 04 24, 14, 11:21:41:PM » Reply

hey, chickenshit racists....marriage was forbidden in slavery, stupid fucks.  that way, when they sold a kid from two slaves, or separated a mother and father, it wasn't "breaking up a marriage."  you goddamn chickenshit racist assholes.  HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DEFEND RACIST BULLSHIT LIKE THIS?  what is wrong with you chickenshits?  it is like how you scramble to defend a lying war and scramble to defend bush authorizing torture....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
lluke47

« Reply #9 on: 04 24, 14, 11:47:13:PM » Reply

Are you saying you bred negros..?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 04 25, 14, 12:26:55:AM » Reply

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Why are you more upset than this Black woman?  Whats up with all your fake anger and indignation over something that even those involved aren't as upset about?  What a douchebag.  Get a life you lopsided foosball.

Fake anger, fake outrage, fake indignation-- you appear to be a person that feeds on made-up controversies about total non-issues.  Which makes us wonder what issues you have from your early childhood that makes you so much more angry than the actual people the issues really involve?

Quite frankly your hypocrisy of faked anger and your constant use of a foul mouth to lambast others who spout language you think is foul has been laughable, but very irritating.  How you can possibly justify  that "their" foul is worse than your foul is far beyond my comprehension.  Foul is Foul you twerking little child.  Your words are no different than theirs, they are just spelled another way.  You are nothing less than a firebug pointing your accusatory finger at someone else who plays with matches.

Then we have into add into the mix your constant need to perform this incessant chest thumping act to inflate your childish physique to a larger size, coupled with your dog whistle attraction to the faux racism "dinner bell" that only those dogs who thrive on fake indignation can hear.  My guess is that you are distantly related to either Sharpton, Jackson, or both. 

Perhaps not in a DNA way, but in a mentality kinda way...  Know what I mean vern??

Ding ding ding!    MM mmm mmm!

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #11 on: 04 25, 14, 03:28:44:AM » Reply

What I was saying in another post...he didn't say it well, he din't even say it good...but the point is clear and thank goodness there is a young (I presume) black woman to stand up and say, yep, we did it to ourselves fools...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Young Black Woman Puts "ALL" Anti-Bundy fools to Shame...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory