Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 03:30:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659486 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Does Nation Tolerate A Habitual Liar As President? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why Does Nation Tolerate A Habitual Liar As President?  (Read 90 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 04 24, 14, 08:29:24:PM » Reply

Public Trust: Sixty-one percent polled say President Obama lies "some of the time" or "most of the time" on matters of national importance. Americans have to ask: Why do we let him get away with it?

It's no surprise that a Fox News poll of 1,012 registered voters last week found immense distrust of a president whose main domestic initiative was based on a lie. The shock is that the same poll found his disapproval level down to its lowest since last fall.

Asked, "How often do you think Barack Obama lies to the country on important matters?" 37% replied "most of the time" while 24% answered "some of the time." Twenty percent said, "Only now and then." [snip]

But this latest Fox poll found that Obama's approval fell to 51% from the 53%-55% range of Fox's seven previous polls. You have to go back to early October 2013, when it was 49%, to find approval of Obama lower.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 10:55:42:PM » Reply

bush is not president any more, stupid fuck...

CLAIM: There's overwhelming evidence there was a connection between al Qaeda and the Iraqi government. I am very confident that there was an established relationship there." - Vice President Cheney, 1/22/04

FACT: "CIA interrogators have already elicited from the top Qaeda officials in custody that, before the American-led invasion, Osama bin Laden had rejected entreaties from some of his lieutenants to work jointly with Saddam." [NY Times, 1/15/04]

CLAIM: The regime of Saddam Hussein cultivated ties to terror while it built weapons of mass destruction. President Bush's UN speech, 9/23/03

FACT: "Sec. of State Colin Powell conceded Thursday that despite his assertions to the United Nations last year, he had no 'smoking gun' proof of a link between the government of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and terrorists of al-Qaeda.'I have not seen smoking-gun, concrete evidence about the connection,' Powell said." [NY Times, 1/9/04]

CLAIM: Iraq [is] the central front in the war on terror. President Bush's UN speech, 9/23/03

FACT: Three former Bush Administration officials who worked on intelligence and national security issues said the prewar evidence tying Al Qaeda was tenuous, exaggerated and often at odds with the conclusions of key intelligence agencies. [National Journal, 8/9/03]

CLAIM: You can't distinguish between al-Qaida and Saddam. President Bush, 9/25/02

FACT: Three former Bush Administration officials who worked on intelligence and national security issues said the prewar evidence tying Al Qaeda was tenuous, exaggerated and often at odds with the conclusions of key intelligence agencies. [National Journal, 8/9/03]

CLAIM: There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al Qaeda ties. President Bush, 9/17/03

FACT: Declassified documents undercut Bush administration claims before the war that Hussein had links to Al Qaeda. [LA Times, 7/19/03].

CLAIM: There was a relationship between Iraq and al-Qaeda. Vice President Cheney, 9/14/03

FACT: According to documents, "Saddam Hussein warned his Iraqi supporters to be wary of joining forces with foreign Arab fighters entering Iraq to battle U.S. troops. The document provides another piece of evidence challenging the Bush administration contention of close cooperation between Saddam's regime and al Qaeda terrorists." [NY Times, 1/15/04]

FACT: The chairman of the monitoring group appointed by the United Nations Security Council to track Al Qaeda told reporters that his team had found no evidence linking Al Qaeda to Saddam Hussein. [NY Times, 6/27/03]

FACT: "U.S. allies have found no links between Iraq and Al Qaeda. 'We have found no evidence of links between Iraq and Al Qaeda,' said Europe's top investigator. 'If there were such links, we would have found them. But we have found no serious connections whatsoever.'" [LA Times, 11/4/02]

but only 4500 american soldiers died for those lies, stupid bitch...
lluke47

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 14, 11:44:50:PM » Reply

but only 4500 american soldiers died for those lies, stupid bitch...

I've come to the conclusion that you're a traitor and should be sought as a possible domestic terrorist
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 14, 07:58:49:AM » Reply

Nothing but hate for America from the non progressive left....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Does Nation Tolerate A Habitual Liar As President?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory