Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 01:25:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663056 Posts in 298837 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why can't you order a 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why can't you order a  (Read 28 times)
lluke47

« on: 04 24, 14, 07:22:18:PM » Reply

.38 special delivered right to your home if you can buy a death pill for a baby, a .38 would be cheaper..you liberals will do anything for a dollar..

Ahh, the miracle of technology.

The internet allows you to look up medical advice, check your medical records and even meet with your doctor.
But now the internet is becoming the favorite tool of abortionists to promote and sell home abortions pills.

A webcam abortion begins with an online meeting between the abortionist and an expectant mother.
Then the mother is prescribed RU-486, a harsh two-part cocktail of drugs.
The first pill, mifepristone, is taken right away.

Then the second pill, misoprostol, is taken two days later, leaving the woman to deliver her aborted baby in her own home.

Planned Parenthood’s President Cecile Richards has already made it clear that she intends to expand the use of online abortions to encompass all 50 states.

And at nearly $500.00 per prescription, RU-486 is seen as a real money maker for Planned Parenthood.

Most state legislators are just now discovering that this practice will be coming to their own backyards

And it is causing quite an uproar.

Already seventeen states, backed by National Pro-Life Alliance members and other pro-lifers, have banned the practice of webcam abortions.
And others are trying to pass their own legislation to keep online abortions from coming to their state.
So far, seventeen states have banned webcam abortions, including Louisiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
If your state has not already banned internet abortions, please lobby your state representative to cosponsor and vote for legislation to ban webcam abortions.

And even if your state has already banned webcam abortions, please contact your U.S. Senator and Congressman to cosponsor national legislation to prohibit anyone from prescribing or distributing pills over the internet.

For Life,
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 07:54:35:PM » Reply

Have you tried armslist.com? I still havenot got around to getting a gun, but I am thinking about a used Ruger Mini 14. It seems like the ideal weapon for everything from killing squirrels thru repelling federal forces. I only need it to kill off varmin around the chickens, but I would be a girl to say that there is such a thing as to much firepower.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why can't you order a
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About