Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:40:13:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662515 Posts in 298791 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Conservatives Are Insurrectionist Traitors 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Conservatives Are Insurrectionist Traitors  (Read 670 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 04 24, 14, 05:58:45:PM » Reply

as evidenced by Tony...

Scalia: 'Perhaps You Should Revolt'

During an event at the University of Tennessee's law school on Tuesday, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia suggested to the capacity crowd that perhaps they should revolt against the U.S government if their taxes ever get too high.

A student asked Scalia about the constitutionality of a federal income tax. Scalia assured the questioner that the tax was in fact permissible by the constitution, but added that if it ever became too high, "perhaps you should revolt."

of course, Scalia forgets that it wasn't too long ago that the top tax rate was 90%.

or, that his paycheck comes from tax dollars.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 06:05:53:PM » Reply

The Left are the "Go with the flow - Sit on yer ass and be beaten down - let someone else do the battle", traitors.

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 14, 06:07:58:PM » Reply

No, the left is the work WITH the system and rules to try and make things better or work them out before you get your gun and revolt.

The Right is the get your gun and lets tear down the system so we can build a new biased one that will do as we say, before crashing and burning again.
Baretta19

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 14, 06:13:28:PM » Reply

Actually we are ALL very patriotic AMERICANS who believe in God and country, I'll place a wager that far MORE conservatives have served PROUDLY to defend our country and rest assured, we would ALL do so again WITHOUT hesitation.

All of us, conservatives, liberals, democrats, republicans had the same vision, a great country sadly the liberals have lost their way and have become a threat to this nation that must be corrected.

KEEP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER MORE TO FOLLOW !
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 14, 06:14:15:PM » Reply

For so many, it's a shoot first, work it out later kind of world...
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 04 24, 14, 06:15:42:PM » Reply

jim, your intellectual dishonest is exposing you as equal to the rest of the conservative idiots on this board.

I believe you were one of the many board conservatives who bitched and decried the Occupy Wall Street protesters.

so, don't try to pass off that ignorant bullchit.  It's the activism of progressives that has caused the right wing to take actions to restrict the voting of classes of people who identify as "liberal" or democrats.

When they turned out in 2008 and 2012...your POV lost.  Lost big time.

So-called conservatives failed

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=107918.0
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 04 24, 14, 06:29:57:PM » Reply

While taxes are unavoidable, our founders went to war and became independent over a series of taxes that would have equalled about 2% of their income. I generally respect the Justice, yet how much would he assert would be grounds for war?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 04 24, 14, 06:41:01:PM » Reply

A state Tea Party chairman in Mississippi called for armed rebellion ahead of Obama’s reelection in 2012, and a Texas Judge told a local news station that he was prepared to join a “civil war” if Obama agreed to sign away U.S sovereignty to the United Nations. Michele Bachmann found herself in hot water in 2009, shortly after Obama took office, for calling upon a violent uprising against Obama, and faced accusations of using treasonous language.

Of course, Scalia somehow failed to suggest that people should take their constitutional rights and work the political process as the Constitution allows.

Exposing that conservative ideas and conservative individuals are failures ... to the point that "perhaps you should revolt" is your only solution.

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 24, 14, 06:56:27:PM » Reply

Chicago comes to mind! When it's shoot first.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 04 24, 14, 06:59:45:PM » Reply

"Perhaps you should revolt" has happened before. Ironically those who did so then also suggested that it may be necessary to do so again. Liberals should read Jefferson's "Tree of Liberty" letter or the New Hampshire Constitution. It is highly likely that we will need to use force to restrain the government from further abuses.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 04 24, 14, 07:26:47:PM » Reply

The greatest patriots in history revolted against the Stamp Act.   

"If money is wanted by Rulers  who have in any manner oppressed the People,  they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility."

Journals of the Continental Congress,
 1:105-113   
lluke47

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 14, 07:30:11:PM » Reply

I think the liberal chickens are getting scared they are about to get their ass kicked..

Lock and Load...

btw jerkoff2, I see you and the other trash like as the traitors in America..liberal policies are unconstitutional at best..
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Conservatives Are Insurrectionist Traitors
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory